New to the RAZR

Search This thread

GGerk

Apr 13, 2011
Hey everyone, just picked up my razr yesterday, got the white one. I previously had an htc evo 3d, loved the phone, but sprints promise to bring 4g to my area was the deal breaker. Already rooted the beast and look forward to a lot of reading lol. I want to thank all the developers here in advance, you guys take a good phone and make it great, now on to some reading lol

zeidof

Apr 5, 2011
Sydney
Xiaomi 12
Hey everyone, just picked up my razr yesterday, got the white one. I previously had an htc evo 3d, loved the phone, but sprints promise to bring 4g to my area was the deal breaker. Already rooted the beast and look forward to a lot of reading lol. I want to thank all the developers here in advance, you guys take a good phone and make it great, now on to some reading lol

Welcome, here is some about moto & moto tools u will need:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=23453478

Sliced by my Razr on Tapatalk

IdowhatIwant

Mar 24, 2012
Anaheim, CA
I too am thinking of jumping ship from Sprint to Verizon. My Evo 3D became possessed and the screen and numbers would make selections on their own. I got the Galaxy Epic 4G Touch, and I've learned Samsung makes terrrible phones.

Charging port on the first one broke after 2 weeks. ICS development has all but stalled on the 98798 leaks we have (FC22) and NONE of them work properly. They're all terrible leaks, none worth of being used daily.

I'm wondering how is THE CDMA development on this device? I looked in the forums and there NO screenshots of ANY CDMA roms. I see a lot of GSM stuff but well, I guess I better not go there.