[TOOL] Real APK Leecher v1.3.6 - Always get your apk up-to-date easily
Hi guys! I'm so sorry for not updating this utility soon. I'm happy to see my tool still works correctly. I have been busy for long time and not able to continue developing this tool anymore. So this time, i update a bit for fixing anoying update error notice. Plus I share all RAL's source code (download secction below), so that everyone can help me keep on developing this project.
Real APK Leecher v1.3.6
- Fix and remove update check at first run.
- Add a sample config file. From now, you can use my sample config file to download apk files, no need to use your own account. Simple rename app-sample.config to app.config. Note that you need to change the save download path.
- Fix downloading. Now any apps could be downloaded fine.
- Download apps you purchased with your account is now available.
- Add an option to ask the name you want to save the apk with.
- Support Linux version (only for downloading, not scanning now)
- Add FAQ
- Remove “Pin this program to Taskbar” (due to crash often. Sorry for inconvenient).
- Fix download apps with name contains "/"
- remove carrier restriction (go Option to choose your SIM Operator Numberic).
- Delete apk file.
- Add “Pin this program to Taskbar” (more like winform application).
Some apps have carrier restrictions. On Android phone, you must have root permission to be able to fake carrier with Market Enabler app to download those apps. But now, Real APK Leecher gives you an option to setup SIM Operator Numberic (SON) to fake carrier. You can get SON by the following formula: SON = MCC + MNC
. For example, T-Mobile has MCC 310, MNC 260, so SON is 310260. If you don’t need this feature, just leave SON empty in Option. Here
is the list of MCC and MNC.
- Remove country restrictions (go Option to choose your language/country)
- Option to scan existing apk folder to compare its version with market version.
- Rename apk file manually.
- Rename all apk files automatically with file name format option.
- Download apps with option to select file name format.
- Copy link location on Google Play.
- Search related apps.
- Fix download app that contains “:”
- Check update for new version.
- Download apk files from Google Play to desktop.
- Check version of your apk local files.
The general info is required. Email and password are belong to a Gmail that is main account on an Android phone. Device Id is the device id of that phone. To get your Device ID, just simply open dial pad, press *#*#8255#*#*
. If it opens “GTalk Service Monitor”, find lines that begin with JID and Device ID. Your account is JID, and your device id is a string that after android- prefix.
If you cannot get device id with above method, go market and search for Device ID
app. It will get it for you. Other options is optional.
- This is a Java application, so you need at least JRE for it to run. If you encounter any problem in starting up Real APK Leecher, get the latest JRE on Oracle site.
- Only free apps are available to download. Of course
- For your own security and anonymity, if you doubt in giving your info to my tool, do not use your real google account in this app. Create a new anonymous google account, download 1 free app from google play to enable this anonymous play account, and then use this new anonymous google play account inside this app. If your account is like "nothing to loose", it's ok
- Do not delete "lib" folder.
Special thanks to Tim Strazzere for his great work on android-market-api
Any idea to help me improve this tool, please let me know by post it on this thread.
1. It cannot start and ask me for Java install?
This tool is a Java application, so you need at least JRE for it to run. If you encounter any problem in starting up Real APK Leecher, get the latest JRE on Oracle site.
2. Is this tool safe for me to provide my Gmail account?
Well, tell you the truth that i really didn’t want this tool to ask your account like that, but it must do that. The API acts more like an phone emulator, access Google Play with the same way when you use your phone to do that. So that’s why you need provider your Gmail account. I don’t have anything to do with your account. If not sure, make a junk account to use this tool.
3. Does this tool work with paid apps?
No! Only apps you paid with your account, not any paid apps.
4. The status shows “Login successfully” but “Cannot load the list. Please check your internet connection.”?
First, make sure your device id doesn’t contain any space. Then check your internet connection to see if you have network with private DNS, proxy that block Java Application. Also check your antivirus firewall.
5. Many apps i expected with the search term didn’t show up and download failed due to bad device ID or internet connection?
There are 4 reasons cause this error:
6. Download is fine but there are some apps i couldn’t find it on search result?
- Commonly, it happens if you provide wrong device id. So check your device id carefully.
- You provide wrong the path which the tool uses to save the downloaded apks.
- The app you’re downloading is a paid app and you didn’t purchased it with your account.
- Your internet connection
Maybe the apps you want has some restrictions on it. See the changelogs for version 1.2.3
7. Some apps i couldn’t download, download process return negative percent?
This fixed on version 1.3.5
8. Some big apks download reach 100% and keep counting back from start?
Don’t mention it. The download finishes when the Cancel button is disabled. That’s a sign.