Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,846 Members 37,590 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KERNEL][RECOVERY](lock/unlock)"kCernels" & reCovery zips for all ROM(fxp/stock etc)

Tip us?
 
flechaig
Old
#191  
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 65
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NANTES
Hi Champ.
Thank you for your great work.
It seems FXP 115 has a new kernel. Do you plan a release of your kernel for FXP115 CM7 ?
I miss the power of overclocked CPU

Thaks again
 
M&Mao
Old
#192  
M&Mao's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 107
Posts: 172
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: ShanDong
Quote:
Originally Posted by flechaig View Post
Hi Champ.
Thank you for your great work.
It seems FXP 115 has a new kernel. Do you plan a release of your kernel for FXP115 CM7 ?
I miss the power of overclocked CPU

Thaks again
It's the sama with fxp113 kernel,just use that,no difference.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M&Mao For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
dmjb1981
Old
#193  
dmjb1981's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 136
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Montargis
Hi , I am actually using the M&M Rom. After installing your kernel (fxp), I do no more receive incoming sms. It also sometimes reboot when I send a SMS.
 
championswimmer
Old
#194  
championswimmer's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 7,572
Posts: 4,900
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Delhi College of Engineering (Delhi Technological University)

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmjb1981 View Post
Hi , I am actually using the M&M Rom. After installing your kernel (fxp), I do no more receive incoming sms. It also sometimes reboot when I send a SMS.
shouldn't really be a kernel problem...

kernel doesn't handle mms lol

Sent from my X10S using xda premium
If you like my work, you can donate or buy some of my apps on Play Store

CONTRIBUTIONS :
AOKP | Kernel Kitchen| Xperia X10
PhilzTouchRecovery-Xperia | TWRPXperia | TWRP Xperia (Legacy)

My sources on github
List of donators
My download mirrors :
files.cs || Basketbuild || AndroidFileHost || Goo.im
Phones

Xperia :: tipo . X10 . J . S . V . SP . ZR . Z . Z1compact . Z1 . Z2 . Z Ultra . Tablet Z
 
dmjb1981
Old
#195  
dmjb1981's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 136
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Montargis
But, when I return to M&M original kernel, I receive the sms immediately.

I do also get wifi problem (with your kernel): takes a lot of time to connect or never.
 
championswimmer
Old
#196  
championswimmer's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 7,572
Posts: 4,900
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Delhi College of Engineering (Delhi Technological University)

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmjb1981 View Post
But, when I return to M&M original kernel, I receive the sms immediately.

I do also get wifi problem (with your kernel): takes a lot of time to connect or never.
which one are you using?

Sent from my X10S using xda premium
If you like my work, you can donate or buy some of my apps on Play Store

CONTRIBUTIONS :
AOKP | Kernel Kitchen| Xperia X10
PhilzTouchRecovery-Xperia | TWRPXperia | TWRP Xperia (Legacy)

My sources on github
List of donators
My download mirrors :
files.cs || Basketbuild || AndroidFileHost || Goo.im
Phones

Xperia :: tipo . X10 . J . S . V . SP . ZR . Z . Z1compact . Z1 . Z2 . Z Ultra . Tablet Z
 
dmjb1981
Old
(Last edited by dmjb1981; 10th April 2012 at 09:09 AM.) Reason: For information
#197  
dmjb1981's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 136
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Montargis
I'm using the "X10_M&M_MiUI_Team_Germany.ftf"

I get problem with your kernel "mm-kernel-fxp113-wifi%20fixed.ftf"

For information: I also install the Multilanguage pack. I'm a French user.
 
dmjb1981
Old
#198  
dmjb1981's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 136
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Montargis
Volonteer double post:


I've tested "mm-kernel-fxp113-wifi%20fixed.ftf" without installing the multi language pack. Now, wifi works well. I'm testing sms. But I think it works well too.
So, I think, there's something which incompatible with the "mm-kernel-fxp113-wifi%20fixed.ftf" and the "Multilanguage pack".

English language is no big deal for me but as I'm in france, using French language was good for me.
 
championswimmer
Old
#199  
championswimmer's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 7,572
Posts: 4,900
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Delhi College of Engineering (Delhi Technological University)

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmjb1981 View Post
Volonteer double post:


I've tested "mm-kernel-fxp113-wifi%20fixed.ftf" without installing the multi language pack. Now, wifi works well. I'm testing sms. But I think it works well too.
So, I think, there's something which incompatible with the "mm-kernel-fxp113-wifi%20fixed.ftf" and the "Multilanguage pack".

English language is no big deal for me but as I'm in france, using French language was good for me.
I'll check what file in multi Lang crests problem with my kernel

Sent from my X10S using xda premium
If you like my work, you can donate or buy some of my apps on Play Store

CONTRIBUTIONS :
AOKP | Kernel Kitchen| Xperia X10
PhilzTouchRecovery-Xperia | TWRPXperia | TWRP Xperia (Legacy)

My sources on github
List of donators
My download mirrors :
files.cs || Basketbuild || AndroidFileHost || Goo.im
Phones

Xperia :: tipo . X10 . J . S . V . SP . ZR . Z . Z1compact . Z1 . Z2 . Z Ultra . Tablet Z
The Following User Says Thank You to championswimmer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
a.monteiro
Old
#200  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 862
Join Date: Nov 2010
I've tryed the fxp 113-kC full oc kernel with Achotjan's v7 and it worked but music app couldn't load any content and would fc, same with the gallery widget.

So strange. My file browser could acess the sd card, as well as any other app i've tested, only music and gallery had problems, i've even rebooted a couple of times to see if it would work after that but no change...

Reverting back to achotjan's semc debrand kernel fixed the issue.

Tags
championswimmer, doomkernel, kcernel, recovery system, the champ, touch recovery
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes