Lost all paid apps in market

OP wintermute000

yollasho
29th March 2012, 06:05 AM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Can confirm being ****ed by Play Store currently.

Only place my apps show up is in Google Wallet purchase history. I get blank on Play Store Web and app. Still stock unrooted on this current phone.

Here is a link where google say they have reports of the issue and you can click to report the issue (its under "recently fixed"...): https://support.google.com/googlepla..._topic=1319135

Excuse the phone screencaps/edits:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1332997495175.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	970999  
Last edited by yollasho; 29th March 2012 at 07:13 AM.
29th March 2012, 06:27 AM   |  #32  
Friendstream.net
Thanks Meter: 23

302 posts
More
My apps are showing up here.
Newest google play, in Netherlands
29th March 2012, 07:34 AM   |  #33  
UK
Thanks Meter: 18

176 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbhil

http://www.androidcentral.com/gettin...oure-not-alone

I've also pinged our contact at Google. Something is up, let's hope it's for the good.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Thanks for this!
29th March 2012, 08:31 AM   |  #34  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 2

11 posts
More
Had the same issue after flashing, but once i synced my google account all my paid apps where mine again. Didn't have to rebuy em luckily.
29th March 2012, 01:34 PM   |  #35  
Flag Rye, New York
Thanks Meter: 1,427

1,957 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by summer_love

I've been hit with this too. My apps on the website are completely gone. The orders are still there, thank god. So if google ever actually try and help I can prove I bought them.

All I did was clear cache and data in the play store on ICS because I couldn't download updates. Did they change clear data so it wipes EVERYTHING server side? o_O

My playstore on my ICS xoom has a completely blank "my apps" page. If I try and update my apps it asks me to pay.

My nexus one on GB still uses a really old version of market (I froze the updater some time ago) and that's working fine at the moment. I can do updates ok too.

On my xoom I unistalled updates to pre "play store" re-brand (so plain old android market) and it shows all my apps and lets me update them without asking me to pay again. Next time I open it, I'm back on the play store with no apps listed in "my apps". So I uninstall updates again next time I need to use it. There doesn't seem to be an updater to freeze any more.

I daren't try buying any new apps in case that messes it up even more.

As a short term workaround try using an older version of the market. The one that works for me is 3.3.12.

I've tried going back to a nandroid from a couple of weeks ago, didn't work. I've wiped, flashed, market doctored, everything I could think of. No help. This is definitely server side.

I've sent emails to google but they haven't replied. I sent a few because there wasn't an option for "you deleted everything on my account for no reason."

Interesting, I thought the update to Play Store was involved. I am going to try to put the original "Old" market version in my ROM and see what happens...

Did your troubles arise when the app updated itself to Play Store? Thanks!

Steve
29th March 2012, 02:48 PM   |  #36  
UK

176 posts
More
Had a response from Google: try a full wipe.

I hope they haven't sent this to people running full unrooted stock because they'll lose everything & still won't be able to use the store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk806

Interesting, I thought the update to Play Store was involved. I am going to try to put the original "Old" market version in my ROM and see what happens...

Did your troubles arise when the app updated itself to Play Store? Thanks!

Steve

No, the update initially worked fine! I cleared data & cache on the store app because something wouldn't download, same way I've been doing for years, and this was the end result.
29th March 2012, 03:36 PM   |  #37  
Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 21

209 posts
More
a full wipe doesn't work, on my previous rom before full wipe and updating, i had apps ready to update (i had the rcp connection error on all apps also) but wasn't able to stating an error has occurred.

hopefully this would be resolved soon
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-03-28_10-58-15.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	971573  
29th March 2012, 03:41 PM   |  #38  
Thanks Meter: 4

50 posts
More
Hi,

I have a problem, that might be similar.
All the apps that need purchase, but that I have downloaded on a 3rd party market, like getjar, are marked as purchased in the play store, and it always ask for an update, like Beautiful Widgets. So, if I want to purchase it, I can't, because it is considered as purchased already.

Does anybody have the same issue ?
I hope my message is clear enough so you could understand ^^
29th March 2012, 04:22 PM   |  #39  
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 1

54 posts
More
Can confirm I've got the same issue too, official ICS release from Samsung for the SGS2, all my paid apps are now asking me to pay again.

Phone is rooted and with Apex Launcher.
29th March 2012, 04:24 PM   |  #40  
UK

176 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceBlurr

Hi,

I have a problem, that might be similar.
All the apps that need purchase, but that I have downloaded on a 3rd party market, like getjar, are marked as purchased in the play store, and it always ask for an update, like Beautiful Widgets. So, if I want to purchase it, I can't, because it is considered as purchased already.

Does anybody have the same issue ?
I hope my message is clear enough so you could understand ^^

Just remove the market link with titanium backup

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurisu87

a full wipe doesn't work, on my previous rom before full wipe and updating, i had apps ready to update (i had the rcp connection error on all apps also) but wasn't able to stating an error has occurred.

hopefully this would be resolved soon

lol wiping is how a lot of people ended up with the problem in the first place, that's why I don't want them to tell a bunch of regular consumers to wipe!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread