Flexible / cloth micro USB cable

Search This thread

clockcycle

Dec 28, 2007
Miami, FL
Moto G Power (2021)
http://www.amazon.com/Cloth-Jacketed-Ruggedized-Micro-Cable/dp/B003V42O6K

Has anyone gotten one of these or have another "cheaper" source?

51dpHFX13cL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Reactions: coldfire2

Chief Geek

Aug 13, 2010
Fayetteville, NC
I knew I'd get that type of response. I've really got no issue with the cost of the item, but paying more for shipping then the price of the item is the issue. Cable ends up being about $10 shipped~

Ok, tell ya what, I'll buy one for 4+5 and sell it to you for $10+ free shipping :D

In all honesty I kinda figured that's what you meant. That sort of thing drives me nuts when you see something advertised at a great price but then realize after S&H you're paying more then the non sale price locally. I was just having a little fun with ya.

clockcycle

Dec 28, 2007
Miami, FL
Moto G Power (2021)
Ok, tell ya what, I'll buy one for 4+5 and sell it to you for $10+ free shipping :D

In all honesty I kinda figured that's what you meant. That sort of thing drives me nuts when you see something advertised at a great price but then realize after S&H you're paying more then the non sale price locally. I was just having a little fun with ya.

I gathered as much :p

Yea, like those sellers on ebay trying to catch people off guard, selling an item for much less, then charging $50-$100 for shipping.. Crazyness..

Chief Geek

Aug 13, 2010
Fayetteville, NC
I gathered as much :p

Yea, like those sellers on ebay trying to catch people off guard, selling an item for much less, then charging $50-$100 for shipping.. Crazyness..

Theres actually a far far more dubious reason for this. Never ever buy from these sellers. Example:

Going Price: $100
Seller: $10 + $75 S&H

Deceptive, but still below market cost right? Ok you get the item and its damaged, or a more likely a knock off. You contact the seller ticked off. He then apologizes and offers a refund to which you agree. You return the item on costing you $12 shipping costs then check your paypal and there is your refund of $10, because the rest was S&H. eBay is fighting these people and canceling their ads if reported, but many many people have been scammed and continue to be.

Barry (NJ)

Aug 20, 2008
GSP 165, NJ
I knew I'd get that type of response. I've really got no issue with the cost of the item, but paying more for shipping then the price of the item is the issue. Cable ends up being about $10 shipped~

Funny I added it to my cart and it's fulfilled through Amazon, so it's elegible for free super-saver shipping on orders of $25 or more, and even if that's all you order, the shipping charge shouldn't be to bad because Amazon is shipping it out :rolleyes:

orrorin

Aug 28, 2009
Funny I added it to my cart and it's fulfilled through Amazon, so it's elegible for free super-saver shipping on orders of $25 or more, and even if that's all you order, the shipping charge shouldn't be to bad because Amazon is shipping it out :rolleyes:

I hate to un-bury an ancient thread, but does anyone know where to get these? I really want one...

Top Liked Posts