Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Miui v4 2.3.23 (Full HWA)

OP brownmc77

30th March 2012, 04:00 AM   |  #101  
shizume's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 64
 
212 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
I still can't get wifi tether to work on this miui. Its seems like it's trying to load and just froze there, just like the Bluetooth.

Update on the kernel, I've tested tiamats kernel 3.3.7 and 4.1.0 with no success of phone loading. So now I just installed mason 0.14 I version. Everything booted up and is currently working. But still no luck on wifi tether. So its not the kernel...
If anyone figure a way to get wifi tether to work on this ROM, shed some light. Thanks

Swyping on MiUI HWA!!
30th March 2012, 04:03 AM   |  #102  
tomzefi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag phoenix, arizona
Thanks Meter: 1,436
 
2,926 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shizume

I still can't get wifi tether to work on this miui. Its seems like it's trying to load and just froze there, just like the Bluetooth.

Update on the kernel, I've tested tiamats kernel 3.3.7 and 4.1.0 with no success of phone loading. So now I just installed mason 0.14 I version. Everything booted up and is currently working. But still no luck on wifi tether. So its not the kernel...
If anyone figure a way to get wifi tether to work on this ROM, shed some light. Thanks

Swyping on MiUI HWA!!

Dude, 337 and 410 are not ics kernels, are......not. they gb. Tiamat only has 2 , 4 including the sbc's, ics kernels.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
30th March 2012, 04:09 AM   |  #103  
Raadius's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 1,199
 
2,435 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Donate to Me
More
My PlayStore isnt work now, lol. Did that terminal thing and it didnt work either, said permissions denied.

Ill reflash this and give it another shot (with lastweeksUI settings.zip)
Last edited by Raadius; 30th March 2012 at 04:19 AM.
30th March 2012, 04:11 AM   |  #104  
shizume's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 64
 
212 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomzefi

Dude, 337 and 410 are not ics kernels, are......not. they gb. Tiamat only has 2 , 4 including the sbc's, ics kernels.


Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

I know it's not, I never said it was, but I have tried tiamats on miui version before and it work with great success, thought I would try it with this ROM. I'm just testing out different kernel since the one baked in drain my battery like water. no harm no foul

KWIQY supercharged v6 Smurfed out!!
30th March 2012, 04:26 AM   |  #105  
voodamn's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MN
Thanks Meter: 31
 
194 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownmc77

To get the 1 signal bar flash THIS, courtesy of Fergie. Havent tried it but theoretically it should work. Its just system ui

it didn't work..it got stuck at the splashscreen like forever; thank god for backup..lol
30th March 2012, 04:49 AM   |  #106  
Raadius's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 1,199
 
2,435 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownmc77

To get the 1 signal bar flash THIS, courtesy of Fergie. Havent tried it but theoretically it should work. Its just system ui

Flashed this, phone would not boot. It just hung on the Evo 4G screen forever. So I reflashed the rom without that .zip and phone is booting now. Very strange. Any other idea to get the 3G only?
30th March 2012, 05:19 AM   |  #107  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
89 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raadius

My PlayStore isnt work now, lol. Did that terminal thing and it didnt work either, said permissions denied.

Ill reflash this and give it another shot (with lastweeksUI settings.zip)

type "su" first then type what he said. It should work then.
30th March 2012, 06:34 AM   |  #108  
Raadius's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 1,199
 
2,435 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayazs

type "su" first then type what he said. It should work then.

I just realized I'm not getting Playstore F/Cs, I'm getting no connection, even when I hit retry multiple times, it wont connect, I had no data on this build. Nandroid back and my data is working. Ill stick to Swipers build.
30th March 2012, 06:45 AM   |  #109  
constrictor25's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Flashed it on my EVO on Virgin after doing my usual fix for mms and everything seemed to go ok. My EVO is hardware v004 and I had an old ext4 partition from a previous rom a while back. Booted up on first boot and the market worked fine for me on your latest update. I did flash mason kernel with sbc for the haw roms and it seems to not want to boot but otherwise seems like a good port so far.
30th March 2012, 02:32 PM   |  #110  
88exp88's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 273
 
830 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Flashed it over the old update worked fine 3g takes longer to connect and play store works.

Sent from my Miui v4 2.3.23 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
miui
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes