Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,529 Members 40,545 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Miui v4 2.3.23 (Full HWA)

Tip us?

shizume
Old
Thanks Meter 64
I still can't get wifi tether to work on this miui. Its seems like it's trying to load and just froze there, just like the Bluetooth.

Update on the kernel, I've tested tiamats kernel 3.3.7 and 4.1.0 with no success of phone loading. So now I just installed mason 0.14 I version. Everything booted up and is currently working. But still no luck on wifi tether. So its not the kernel...
If anyone figure a way to get wifi tether to work on this ROM, shed some light. Thanks

Swyping on MiUI HWA!!

tomzefi
Old
Thanks Meter 1160

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shizume View Post
I still can't get wifi tether to work on this miui. Its seems like it's trying to load and just froze there, just like the Bluetooth.

Update on the kernel, I've tested tiamats kernel 3.3.7 and 4.1.0 with no success of phone loading. So now I just installed mason 0.14 I version. Everything booted up and is currently working. But still no luck on wifi tether. So its not the kernel...
If anyone figure a way to get wifi tether to work on this ROM, shed some light. Thanks

Swyping on MiUI HWA!!
Dude, 337 and 410 are not ics kernels, are......not. they gb. Tiamat only has 2 , 4 including the sbc's, ics kernels.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Raadius
Old
(Last edited by Raadius; 30th March 2012 at 03:19 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1193

DONATE TO ME
My PlayStore isnt work now, lol. Did that terminal thing and it didnt work either, said permissions denied.

Ill reflash this and give it another shot (with lastweeksUI settings.zip)
Sprint HTC Evo 4G & AT&T HTC One

shizume
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomzefi View Post
Dude, 337 and 410 are not ics kernels, are......not. they gb. Tiamat only has 2 , 4 including the sbc's, ics kernels.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
I know it's not, I never said it was, but I have tried tiamats on miui version before and it work with great success, thought I would try it with this ROM. I'm just testing out different kernel since the one baked in drain my battery like water. no harm no foul

KWIQY supercharged v6 Smurfed out!!

voodamn
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownmc77 View Post
To get the 1 signal bar flash THIS, courtesy of Fergie. Havent tried it but theoretically it should work. Its just system ui
it didn't work..it got stuck at the splashscreen like forever; thank god for backup..lol

Raadius
Old
Thanks Meter 1193

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownmc77 View Post
To get the 1 signal bar flash THIS, courtesy of Fergie. Havent tried it but theoretically it should work. Its just system ui
Flashed this, phone would not boot. It just hung on the Evo 4G screen forever. So I reflashed the rom without that .zip and phone is booting now. Very strange. Any other idea to get the 3G only?

sayazs
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raadius View Post
My PlayStore isnt work now, lol. Did that terminal thing and it didnt work either, said permissions denied.

Ill reflash this and give it another shot (with lastweeksUI settings.zip)
type "su" first then type what he said. It should work then.

Raadius
Old
Thanks Meter 1193

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayazs View Post
type "su" first then type what he said. It should work then.
I just realized I'm not getting Playstore F/Cs, I'm getting no connection, even when I hit retry multiple times, it wont connect, I had no data on this build. Nandroid back and my data is working. Ill stick to Swipers build.

constrictor25
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Flashed it on my EVO on Virgin after doing my usual fix for mms and everything seemed to go ok. My EVO is hardware v004 and I had an old ext4 partition from a previous rom a while back. Booted up on first boot and the market worked fine for me on your latest update. I did flash mason kernel with sbc for the haw roms and it seems to not want to boot but otherwise seems like a good port so far.

88exp88
Old
Thanks Meter 273
Flashed it over the old update worked fine 3g takes longer to connect and play store works.

Sent from my Miui v4 2.3.23 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4
To follow my work progress go to my Twitter: http://twitter.com/88exp88

Tags
miui