In case you're interested I tested SplitFUS2 with the Italian (it has most if not all European languages, though) one package ROM and it worked fine.
I tested only the non wipe option and without the sbl.bin file but so far my phone works just fine. I am pretty confident it will work fine with all One Package ROMs.
---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------
You may want to check Link2SD. I have a total of 170 applications installed, system included, 90MB free.
HOW TO UNBRICK
This is a tutorial that got my Galaxy Mini Plus/Turbo Unbricked
1. Download this: S5570I.rar
Extract it (WinRaR)
2. Open Odin3_v1.84.exe
3. Press PIT and choose tassve_0623.pit
4. Press BOOTLOADER and choose DefaultCalData....
5. Press PDA and choose PDA_S5570I....
6. Press PHONE and choose MODEM_S5570I....
7. Press CSC and choose GT-S5570I-MULTI....
8. Shut down your phone if it isn't
9. Reboot it in ODIN Mode (Volume Down + Home + Power)
10. Press Volume Up to enter The Odin Download Mode
11. Now the ODIN should recognize your phone (Yellow text comes up in the program LEFT upper corner
12. Press start
13. Wait for it to finish, it should pop up a blue message RESET and then PASS in green.
14. You're done
READ: After you unbrick it, your phone is in italian. To fix this, press the right button after you boot up your phone, then choose preferred language.
TESTED & WORKING