Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,840 Members 40,032 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DEV] Galaxy Mini/Pop Plus Development - GT-S5570I

Tip us?

L.E.D 26
Old
Thanks Meter 126

DONATE TO ME
Used galaxy y odin and works

djjoza
Old
(Last edited by djjoza; 12th May 2012 at 10:51 AM.) Reason: re
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
i need some help. can this phone be network unlocked??

i soft bricked my phone and restored it following sukhad's post (btw, thanks for that!) and i've tryed to unlock my phone using this thread (bml5 method) and couldn't make it work. it extractes a file of 12,5 MB (somewhere in the thread says it should be around 25 MB) and i can't find that code in it.

would flashing to some other stock firmware help me do this?? because i don't know what firmware is in sukhad's post...i just wanted to unbrick my phone )

p.s. can i find somewhere the original stock firmware which was in my phone (Croatia, T-mobile's subnet Multiplus mobile)??

thanx for your help

edit: ok, unlocked it! found this thread and give it a shot and it works

millo1978
Old
Thanks Meter 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by djjoza View Post
p.s. can i find somewhere the original stock firmware which was in my phone (Croatia, T-mobile's subnet Multiplus mobile)??
In your phone press *#1234#

Write codes...
go to http://fus.nanzen.se/

and Download Check Fus Downloader

Use it!

kmamidal
Old
Thanks Meter 14
we can't play games like nfs shift and asphalt 5 even after rooting and installing chainfire 3D, i sold my galaxy mini S5570I and bought xperia mini, now i am able to play nfs shift,asphalt 5,gta 3 and real steal smoothly without any lag..

Miche1asso
Old
(Last edited by Miche1asso; 15th May 2012 at 12:45 PM.) Reason: found possible solution
Thanks Meter 57
Default com.android.phone using 100% CPU

It has been few days that I have the process

com.android.phone

using 100% CPU. I use top after an adb connection. So yesterday I reflashed the stock ROM from scratch, using the repartitioning option and cleaning everything in sdext2. It has been fine until the battery dropped under 10% (I deleted the battery stats as well so I was draining the battery) and then it became so slow that it was nearly unusable.

restarted the phone after few minutes the phone process went up to 100% again. Rebooted, same thing.

Can anyone check if this is a common problem? Any idea how to fix this?? I sure can't uninstall its apk!!

EDIT: in case anyone is interested I believe I've found the culprit. It seems the application

Automatic Bluetooth Toggle PRO

kicks the phone process when it disables the Bluetooth. After few testing I uninstalled it and so far it is fine. Unless it is something related to the Bluetooth stack itself that after being turned on/off many times drives out crazy.

hi_pipl
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Adobe Flash Player 11.1 for arm v6 - 5570I

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0&postcount=38
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hi_pipl For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

anto.danny
Old
Thanks Meter 159
bump..
Owned Phone-->Galaxy SII(Sold),Nexus 4
Owned Tablet-->Galaxy Note 10.1

The Following User Says Thank You to anto.danny For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mohyi64
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thank you for your post. It worked with my s5570i, I wonder if arabic language support firmware can be added. thank you

Jack_R1
Old
Thanks Meter 948
If you flashed the ROM - then it might already support Arabic properly. Please download Arabic keyboard and check.
If it doesn't - you can find and run madmack's script on the ROM to make it support better, since the ROM is deodexed.
Wiki on this forum exists for a reason. PLEASE READ THE WIKI BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.
Glacier (MyTouch 4G / Panache) Wiki
Nexus One Wiki
Nexus One FAQ.

[Lockscreen MOD] Trackball/trackpad wake-sleep toggle for Sense ROMs - [Nexus One], [MyTouch 4G]
[MOD]NoClock for Sense ROMs
[MOD] Change WiFi hostname

[MOD]Gallery3D with high-res patch, for stock and HTC cameras

Miche1asso
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Do you guys think that these batteries are worth it?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ecell-2430MA...9&sr=1-1-fkmr1

I mean, they have nearly twice the capacity. And 2 years warranty. Are they reliable? Also, the Mini and Pop Plus use the same batteries, don't they?