FORUMS

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

 View Poll Results: What kernel works the best with this ROM for you?

Stock (CyanogenMod9)
 
13 Vote(s)
17.33%
Glitch
 
45 Vote(s)
60.00%
Semaphore
 
17 Vote(s)
22.67%

[4.0.4 IMM76D][ROM] EliteV10.1 Beta (13/04/12) PURE DROID AOSP NEXUS S for Captivate

750 posts
Thanks Meter: 268
 
By mindphaser2k9, Senior Member on 27th March 2012, 12:20 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
27th March 2012, 11:25 PM |#21  
zzmomo73's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Charlotte, NC
Thanks Meter: 109
 
More
First of all, GREAT ROM! Better than Dk3 and for thr battery mods do I have to flash them using cm9 or extract them or what?

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA Premium App
 
 
27th March 2012, 11:31 PM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Poltava
Thanks Meter: 268
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzmomo73

for thr battery mods do I have to flash them using cm9 or extract them or what?

Put zip file(-s) with selected mod(-s) to your SD card, reboot into recovery and flash the choosen one.
27th March 2012, 11:35 PM |#23  
zzmomo73's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Charlotte, NC
Thanks Meter: 109
 
More
oh OK thanks!

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA Premium App
28th March 2012, 12:52 AM |#24  
Razzman's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Nice rom! Giving this a spin, however all the battery mods are quite hard for those of us with old eyes! Any chance you can make a large number only battery mod for those that can't see these?
28th March 2012, 02:59 AM |#25  
Boldizzle's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wellington, New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 98
 
More
I'm itching to give this Rom a spin but I think I'll wait for Rom Control to be added(or something similar).

Also, I'm on Doc's Master Rom V6 Final and that's pretty blazing quick but I wonder what this is like in comparison?

Hmmm
28th March 2012, 03:06 AM |#26  
tkjeeper's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,138
 
More
Gave her a shot, pretty good, nice and smooth, but couldn't get a data connection. Good work, also only boot looped when I tried to flash glitch. Back to my nandroid. Keep up the good work.

Edit, didn't use the glitch from the OP, my fault. Any reason I couldn't get a data connection? Anyone else?

Sent from the frozen tundra known as Canada.
Last edited by tkjeeper; 28th March 2012 at 03:29 AM.
28th March 2012, 03:38 AM |#27  
Senior Member
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 582
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkjeeper

Gave her a shot, pretty good, nice and smooth, but couldn't get a data connection. Good work, also only boot looped when I tried to flash glitch. Back to my nandroid. Keep up the good work.

Edit, didn't use the glitch from the OP, my fault. Any reason I couldn't get a data connection? Anyone else?

Sent from the frozen tundra known as Canada.

Try doing a wipe from recovery and reboot. Mine was fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to pwneman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th March 2012, 03:53 AM |#28  
bravomail's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 338
 
More
Thumbs up High five for porting Nexus S drivers, OS etc
youtube video is impressive.
some theming is due.
and apparently some nasty bugs already being reported - that needs to be verified by pro.
I'm sorta busy to lose all my apps and settings now. I will check back in couple of weeks - after Spring Break.
28th March 2012, 04:29 AM |#29  
voldomart13's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Is there any settings for the LS like toggles from the lock screen? or do we have to wait till rom control is added? If so any idea if the next update would include rom controls? btw I love this rom so far!!!! Also do you guys think or know that reloaed ICS toggles works for this rom? WTF man! I can't restore my apps with my backup pro! I go into a bootloop after i restart
Last edited by voldomart13; 28th March 2012 at 08:14 AM.
28th March 2012, 12:41 PM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Flag Poltava
Thanks Meter: 268
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzman

Nice rom! Giving this a spin, however all the battery mods are quite hard for those of us with old eyes! Any chance you can make a large number only battery mod for those that can't see these?

Try to flash 'bateria_numeros' or 'estilo_cm_grandes', those have biggest numbers.
28th March 2012, 12:47 PM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Poltava
Thanks Meter: 268
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by voldomart13

Is there any settings for the LS like toggles from the lock screen? or do we have to wait till rom control is added? If so any idea if the next update would include rom controls? btw I love this rom so far!!!! Also do you guys think or know that reloaed ICS toggles works for this rom?

First of all, you should know this ROM is not based on CM9 and those mods for CM9 don't work here, at least yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by voldomart13

WTF man! I can't restore my apps with my backup pro! I go into a bootloop after i restart

If you're moving from another ROM, never restore system settings via Titanium backup, except contacts, SMS, calendar and calllog.
If you get bootloop after installing/restoring a lot of apps, try to reboot into recovery and flash DataFix.zip from OP (use adb or Android Commander to push that file to your SD card).

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.0.4, i897, ics, imm30b, nexus
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes