Thread Closed

[RoM]UCLD3 Official ATT "Leak" !CLOSED! because TW sucks!

OP task650

28th March 2012, 11:03 PM   |  #281  
Thanks Meter: 181

328 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by task650

one question? why did you decide to flash the odexed version? its absoulutely no different from the deodexed version bro other than it has downfalls such as no theming.

try this...

FLASH IN CWM!
Root Fix
http://www.mediafire.com/?f91umadpc2492k9

Tried dl'ing fix and keep getting dl unsuccessful.

Idk if its just my phone or if i need a dl crutch.

Can anyone confirm if dl is working or not?

Super original signature
28th March 2012, 11:07 PM   |  #282  
Flag Bronx
Thanks Meter: 6

179 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by movielover76

I hated touchwiz on my old captivate, but I got the sgs2 used two months ago and i like touchwiz, i didn't even try installing another launcher when I was on GB.

Touchwiz seems a little sluggish and I want a more ICS look, since I finally have ics on one of my devices, woohoo so I installed NOVA, but touchwiz isn't bad at all. It's better than HTC Sense, i have a thunderbolt as well, and I run a desensed rom.
Sense 4 looks to have improved a lot though, I like htc a lot so if I get another one I'll give Sense 4 a shot.

You can wipe dalvik at any time btw, I've done it when my phone started acting funny and if often fixes problems after running a rom for awhile.
Obviously though the first boot will be slow as if you've just installed the rom since it needs to rebuild the cache

I can't for the life of me find how to delete dalvik on.my gs2.

Sent from my GS2.
28th March 2012, 11:09 PM   |  #283  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,140

3,179 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxsteve31

I can't for the life of me find how to delete dalvik on.my gs2.

Sent from my GS2.

Boot to recovery, advanced, wipe dalvik.

Sent from my Galaxy S II (i777)
28th March 2012, 11:15 PM   |  #284  
Flag Oregon
Thanks Meter: 26

657 posts
More
Dear lord, it took me way too long to figure out how to connect to a wireless router. For some reason, just clicking on "WIFI" on the toggle didn't make sense.
28th March 2012, 11:23 PM   |  #285  
Flag Nashville
Thanks Meter: 78

657 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meleii

Tried dl'ing fix and keep getting dl unsuccessful.

Idk if its just my phone or if i need a dl crutch.

Can anyone confirm if dl is working or not?

Super original signature

Try downloading with a different browser such as firefox. The stock browser doesnt download all file types unless you download the app from the market to make the stock browser download all files.

Long story short install firefox and then go to link to download root fix.
The Following User Says Thank You to hypersonicx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th March 2012, 11:27 PM   |  #286  
Thanks Meter: 2

49 posts
Found a few bugs..some may or may not have been mentioned..

1. Wifi will only scan for new networks when you toggle it, pressing scan in wifi menu does nothing.

2. When using facebook app and you get an IM if you try to access it via notification bar the phone freezes. (had to reboot)

3. Alarm (I know its been mention 5 million times) and actually I dont think the alarm even goes off...it didnt for me this morning

4. Choose keyboard never goes away when keyboard is on screen (not a bug but it bothers me..)

5. Wont let you import vCard via contacts..you have to manually select it in my files (big whoop)

6. Wallpapers zoom in when set, causing ugly blur and such. Doesnt apply to lockscreen. Also if you set the wallpaper through an app such as walbase or zedge this bug doesnt happen.

7. Camera works but is really laggy, switching between ff and rear took 30 seconds.

Over all its stable. All the bugs I've encountered are minor things..nothing serious.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
28th March 2012, 11:28 PM   |  #287  

328 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypersonicx

Try downloading with a different browser such as firefox. The stock browser doesnt download all file types unless you download the app from the market to make the stock browser download all files.

Long story short install firefox and then go to link to download root fix.

Thank you. Installed dl all files and dl'ed fine.

Going to try patch now. Will post results in a few.

Super original signature
28th March 2012, 11:32 PM   |  #288  

328 posts
More
Installed patch on odexed rom and now have root. Worked good.

Thank you Task.

Super original signature
29th March 2012, 12:03 AM   |  #289  
Flag Orange County, CA
Thanks Meter: 141

464 posts
More
installed just now, no root. flashed root fix and all is good. sd card is being read from TB, and apps are installing now. so far so good.
29th March 2012, 12:20 AM   |  #290  
Flag Rice Texas
Thanks Meter: 6

29 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ensomniacc

Found a few bugs..some may or may not have been mentioned..

1. Wifi will only scan for new networks when you toggle it, pressing scan in wifi menu does nothing.

2. When using facebook app and you get an IM if you try to access it via notification bar the phone freezes. (had to reboot)

3. Alarm (I know its been mention 5 million times) and actually I dont think the alarm even goes off...it didnt for me this morning

4. Choose keyboard never goes away when keyboard is on screen (not a bug but it bothers me..)

5. Wont let you import vCard via contacts..you have to manually select it in my files (big whoop)

6. Wallpapers zoom in when set, causing ugly blur and such. Doesnt apply to lockscreen. Also if you set the wallpaper through an app such as walbase or zedge this bug doesnt happen.

7. Camera works but is really laggy, switching between ff and rear took 30 seconds.

Over all its stable. All the bugs I've encountered are minor things..nothing serious.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

my alarm worked this am with this rom the repeat function is as everyone has described but it woke me up and snooze function worked too

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread