Found a few bugs..some may or may not have been mentioned..
1. Wifi will only scan for new networks when you toggle it, pressing scan in wifi menu does nothing.
2. When using facebook app and you get an IM if you try to access it via notification bar the phone freezes. (had to reboot)
3. Alarm (I know its been mention 5 million times) and actually I dont think the alarm even goes off...it didnt for me this morning
4. Choose keyboard never goes away when keyboard is on screen (not a bug but it bothers me..)
5. Wont let you import vCard via contacts..you have to manually select it in my files (big whoop)
6. Wallpapers zoom in when set, causing ugly blur and such. Doesnt apply to lockscreen. Also if you set the wallpaper through an app such as walbase or zedge this bug doesnt happen.
7. Camera works but is really laggy, switching between ff and rear took 30 seconds.
Over all its stable. All the bugs I've encountered are minor things..nothing serious.
Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium