I don't get a lot of time to work on this, so sorry if I don't update fast.
READ! READ! READ!
I always make a Nandroid first!
NON-TOUCH CWM HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
0. Boot into CWM Recovery
1. Flash the theme zip
2. Flash TDJ's Darkside Cache Wipe (This wipes the caches and fixes permissions) [LINK]
!!JUST FYI!! THIS IS NOW TRULY AOSP, MEANING SEVERAL OF YOU HAVE TAKEN IT UPON YOURSELVES, USING YOUR OWN FREE TIME AND SKILLS TO HELP KEEP THIS UPDATED, ALIVE AND KICKING, THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK, DEDICATION AND SUPPORT OF WHAT I STARTED AND WHAT WE DO
FOR: DARKSIDE EVOLUTION 3 V3 & UP! UVLE1 UNIVERSALS - THANKS FOREVERLOCO!! (T989) BASED ROM - R3
IF YOU FLASH THIS BE WARNED OF TWO THINGS FIRST! --USE NON-TOUCH CWM RECOVERY ONLY!-- --YOU CANNOT FLASH ANTHING ELSE OVER THIS, IT WILL BREAK STUFF!-- --FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK! NANDROID FIRST, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED--
--FOREVERLOCO MADE THIS FOR YOU ALL ON HIS OWN SPARE TIME, THANK HIM FOR THESE-- --WHAT ARE THEY? UNIVERSAL FLASHABLE ZIPS FOR ANY UCLE2 ROM - AOSP LOCKSCREEN INCLUDED-- --THESE ONLY FLASH OUR PNGs, AND XML EDITS INTO EXISTING APKS AND LEAVE THE REST ALONE-- --IE. ANYTHING SPECIAL YOUR ROM HAS, STAYS :)--
5-19-12 - change 2
UPDATED UCLE2 PORT (NAMED R5)
REPLACED Framework-res with TDJs so everything is proper
This removes AOSP Lockscreen for now, Im sorry guys.
UPDATED UCLE2 PORT (NAMED R4)
-FIXED Progress Bars (THANKS Wrectchedlocket!)
-Added Toggles! (Thanks TDJ for the base, see his thread!)
I think we did more... I forgot...
ADDED UCLE2 PORT (NAMED R1)
Ill fill more in later... enjoy
ADDED EVO 2 BETA 3 PORT (NAMED R7)
UPDATED UVLC8 PORT TO R6
-Corrected down selection png (Phoenix6)
-New update-script (I got a little carried away :) )
*ONLY DISPLAYS PROPERLY ON NON-TOUCH CWM RECOVERY!*
-Phone.apk was themed properly (foreverloco)
-Clock is themed (foreverloco)
-TWCalander is themed (foreverloco)
-More tiny things here and there
-Added AOSP_Patch.zip to extras (AOSP APPS) (Thanks manekineko)
UCLD2 IS STILL R4, It doesn't really need any updates from here
Enjoy everyone! Feel free to MIRROR THIS.
- Thank you foreverloco for stepping up and helping me take care of things much faster. Major PNG edits, porting, helping, ect. All around a huge part of why this is still going.
- Thank You Wrectchedlocket for Mirrors to some downloads, MAJOR XML Edit help and PNG/Porting/Editing Assistance, also All around a huge part of why this is still going.
- Thank you to Racing19969 and ALL of the Devs hard at work for us on this!
- Thank you EdgeX for all the help and bringing people here if they didn't already know about it, you've
been a great contributor!
- Thank you theHOTNESS for sending me the smali edits to remove the AM/PM from the status bar clock
- Thank you Sarni84 for helping me test some of my creations and for being a great helping hand to this
- Thank you to RomRacer for your 14 Toggle Mod and bringing it to ICS intially!
- Thanks to seanzscreams's SkyIcs ROM. Using it I was able to make the aosp lockscreen possible! (if he asks me to remove it I'll have to figure it out another way)
*This was originally implemented by Team Perfection of whom I am also asking permission. Big thanks to them for making it work in the first place for all of us!
- Thank you TDJ For an AWESOME release of the ICS ROM, really smoothed things out!
-Thank You foreverloco for MAJOR help in porting over from UCLD2 to UVLC8 and now UCLE2! BIG HELP
-Thank You Kr3g3r for your awesome quickpanel toggle icons! Much more ICS!!
I'd like to add this: A thank you to wali01x & Vertumus, users of this forum. I am
apprently using some of their work and I was not aware of this, so apologies and credit to them for their
work is needed. Sorry if either of you became offended due to non credit.
I want to CLARIFY how I created this theme for you all, so there is no confusion or people thinking I
have deliberately used their work as my own without giving credit to anyone...
The ICS Leaks from AT&T that we are using to make ROMs now for our T989 & Skyrocket, already had almost
ALL of the STOCK ICS pngs inside the framework-res, SystemUI, twframework-res,contacts (minus the dialer
buttons I used from Qaz's ICS theme which he gave me permission for LONG TIME ago) and settings ( I
themed the PNGs blue myself in this one)
In the framework-res, I changed any png tagged with TW_ first in the name, to its stock counterpart that
was ALREADY IN the drawable-hdpi folder. Then I changed any xml in layout, colors or drawable folders,
that started with tw_ so that the items they called on were the STOCK PNG files, again, already IN the
For the status bar icons, quickpanel icons, dialer icons, settings icons, you guessed it, I colored them
blue. I use Adobe Fireworks for this, it's quick, its efficient.
The dialer, I used the buttons from the juggs ICS theme we have, which QasimZia originally made, and gave
me permission to do. For the background of the dialer, I used an edited version from stock ICS which
wasn't already in the contacts.apk
The bottom line is, I never will use your items or your work, knowing they are yours originally, without
asking you and/or giving you credit. This "NOTICE" is not meant to start up a fire, simply to let you
know I am an honest person and would never steal, lie or cheat on here, we don't need that as a community
and I hope it is understood. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?