phoenix6
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppersu812 View Post
Your kidding right smh

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
I know you most likely meant no disrespect in this post, but it may have come off that way I believe. Please remember to keep any and all negative, or what may appear to be negative, posts to PMs only. I will not have my thread go out of line even once with an argument, like so many others have on this forum. If it ever came down to that, I would have a mod immediately shut down this thread and it will not return.

Again, not slamming you at all, I mean no disrespect, I just ask that you give the same to everyone in return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casonswag View Post
Has anyone tried this on the new SR leak?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
We will build a port for that when a stable release is made official. It is 4.0.4 and I can tell you right now, it's going to be a MAJOR pain in the ass to get this working on it, it's not easy this time, I promise.

The gray vibrate icon is intentional, it is exactly how AOSP is, along with many other icons. The signals remain blue, bc I made them that way. When I made this theme they wouldn't change to blue on their own when the direct connection to Google servers was made (IE. BG Data is on and connected) so I left them all blue... for now they will stay that way, sorry guys.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the hell out of everyone who posts helpful post to others in need, it takes weights off me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to phoenix6 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

delgadodelbarrio
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Default No Clock in status bar mod?

Ay plans for a mod that gets rid of status bar clock?

phoenix6
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by delgadodelbarrio View Post
Ay plans for a mod that gets rid of status bar clock?
No not really. Im sorry I meant to reply to your PM.

I saw a thread where someone is making flashable zips to do so, send me a link to one of those and I will, in turn, make one for you that sticks to this theme.

delgadodelbarrio
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Thanks for the quick response. The thread with the flash able byebyeclock zips has them only for gingerbread , and seems to have been inactive for awhile.

wretchedlocket
Old
Thanks Meter 90

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix6 View Post
We will build a port for that when a stable release is made official. It is 4.0.4 and I can tell you right now, it's going to be a MAJOR pain in the ass to get this working on it, it's not easy this time, I promise.
I am working on porting a lot of this over to the Skyrocket's newest leak. phoenix6, let me know when you guys are ready and I will hand over whatever I've completed by then.
WretchedBlues Theme (the artist formerly known as Froyo Clean):
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=944278

How to theme:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=973893

peppersu812
Old
Thanks Meter 304
No problem man didn't mean to come off that way I understand this is a respectful thread :thumbup:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
Rom: all kinds
Recovery:-TWRP
Hit Thanks If Helped

suaverc118
Old
Thanks Meter 1194
Looks like TDJ has his new ROM out... Working on new themes? I cant wait, you guys do an amazing job!

armyveterangunner29
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1388
Any chance to make a theme for the ucled2 skyrocket leak?

foreverloco
Old
Thanks Meter 4433

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by suaverc118 View Post
Looks like TDJ has his new ROM out... Working on new themes? I cant wait, you guys do an amazing job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by armyveterangunner29 View Post
Any chance to make a theme for the ucled2 skyrocket leak?

Just getting home and saw tdj's new rom, gonna flash and try to get the port started to see how much I can get done before I call it a night.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foreverloco For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

edgex
Old
Thanks Meter 126
Really shouldn't take too much to port to the smooth ice rom, since it's deodexed and all. Only real change I forsee is for the new dialer/contacts which someone pulled here which may be okay with other roms. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...44&postcount=4

If you wait a bit should have next version with 14 toggle built in and all too.

Blackberry 7130c -> Blackberry 8700c -> Blackberry Curve 8310 -> Blackberry Curve 8900 -> Blackberry Curve 9300 3g -> Blackberry Bold 9700 -> Galaxy S II Skyrocket -> Nexus 4 -> Nexus 5