INTRODUCTIONNow that we have stable ICS, I thought CM9 would be the best to make a custom ROM. With additional features such as Jelly Bean Statusbar, this is THE ROM you're looking for. Any questions, just PM me.
CyanoMatZ is based on CyanogenMod Code with extra contributions from many people within the Android community.
I ve build this rom from source with a big support from MMB Team and SpaceCaker
PRESSING THANKS BUTTON IS APPRECIATED FOR THE HARDWORK
DISCLAIMEREverything contained in this thread belongs to their respective owners. I have just compiled things from various sources and provided them in easy to flash package. I am not responsible for bricked, broken devices, lost souls, zombie attacks, sudden death, missing alarms and/or shorter lifespan of your device. Should you choose to overclock, it does break manufacturer warranty. By downloading and using this software you agree that You, the end user, is 100% responsible for any and everything that may happen after use. I am not responsible for ANY permanent damage you do. If you do not understand the risks involved in flashing a custom ROM, then it might be time to move on sucker! Read This Entire Post Completely, Then Read it Again! That being said.. Have fun
- This is a port for our P500 from the Galaxy Ace forum, check the thread: Original ROM link . This rom is maded by the user MatZ69 ..Very thanks man, great thing this rom.!
- CyanogenMod9 based
- Editable GlobalActions
- Some parts pre themed
- Ability to choose ur Lockscreen
> ICS Lockscreen
> AOSP GB Lockscreen
> Rotary Lockscreen
> Rotary Revamped Lockscreen
> Trace The Arc Lockscreen
> Ring Lockscreen
- Ability to choose statusbar clock position
> Hide Clock
> Right Clock
> Center Clock
- Navigation Bar Options
- Statusbar Transparency option
- Ability to change the color of statusbar clock to any color you want
- Ability to choose expanded clock/date position/color.
- Lockscreen SMS/MMS/Call Missed Notification widgets
- Hell of a Lot customize options inside System Settings .... and much more
For Old Changelogs you can look here: Old ChangelogsCode:### CyanoMatZ Port v0.1 First Release Based on the last hephappy CM9 - will be two versions *(1) Based on CM 9.1.6 *(2) Based on CM 9.2.3 This for the diferent taste of the users LG3UI theme applied by default. Thanks vikasb32 - Theme LINK Changes on permission for some bugs Optimized some apk“s to works fine with P500 Some Tweaks to fix some bugs the port have. For now is stable, if you find a bug, tell me.
- MMB Team
KERNELCyanogenMod kernel by hephappy
- Copy zip to sdcard
- Boot into recovery by holding POWER+HOME+VOL DOWN
- Wipe data/factory reset, system, dalvik cache
- Install zip from sdcard
DO'S AND DONT'S
- PM me if you want any help.
- Set brightness to 0% indoors and 50% outdoors
- Open music app, play some music, press menu button, select "sound effects", and configure SRS Panel
- TO ENABLE LED BUTTON BACKLIGHT: Delete 14led from /system/etc/init.d
◢CyanoMatZ Port v0.1 - DOWNLOAD