XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Anyone have a Titan for sale?

Tip us?

Coldheat1906
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 42
Default Anyone have a Titan for sale?

Looking to make the switch from Android (Atrix 2) over to Windows and really like the Titan. Does anyone know or have one that they would like to sale or trade?

I know that Microsoft stores have them for free but I am not located anywhere close to a MS Store .

PM me.

Thanks.
aghnokneemoose Old
Thanks Meter
How much are you willing to pay?

shamoozoo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
i will probably be selling mine once the nokia lumia 900 comes out. i have an at&t model. i unlocked it too, so its running on t-mobile right now.

Tynen
Old
Thanks Meter 16
If you're anywhere near a microsoft store you can trade your phones: http://slickdeals.net/f/4120241-Swap...-29?p=48746529
Phone: ATT Galaxy S 3
ROM: CM10 Nightly Builds

Phone: GSM Galaxy Nexus
ROM: JB JRN84D

Tablet: Nook Color
ROM: CyanogenMod 7.1
Get Dropbox

shamoozoo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
omg thats genius. im going tomorrow to get one

Coldheat1906
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtcassetty@comcast.net View Post
How much are you willing to pay?
Depends on the shape of it. Send me a picture of it to coldheat06@live.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamoozoo View Post
i will probably be selling mine once the nokia lumia 900 comes out. i have an at&t model. i unlocked it too, so its running on t-mobile right now.
I was debating on doing the buy program at BestBuy.. ...... so I could get a new one from their for $300 with the exchange of my Atrix 2, but I was hoping not to pay that much. Is the Nokia Lumia 900 going to be that much better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tynen View Post
If you're anywhere near a microsoft store you can trade your phones: http://slickdeals.net/f/4120241-Swap...-29?p=48746529
Nope I live in Dallas Fort Worth area..... closest store is Houston and that is 4 hours away...

drupad2drupad
Old
Thanks Meter 627

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldheat1906 View Post
I was debating on doing the buy program at BestBuy.. ...... so I could get a new one from their for $300 with the exchange of my Atrix 2, but I was hoping not to pay that much. Is the Nokia Lumia 900 going to be that much better?
Lumia 900 will surely be much better than current Lumia phones. It's the spearhead for WP and The top notch phone that is Apollo-ready too!

For me the polycarbonate i.e. plastic feel is the only make or break deal. I feel HTC's metallic body is SO stready. When I hold a lumia it makes me feel like those LG phones back in the days (viewty etc). So the feel and looks will mainly lure you towards the deal. Plus remember - if you are after LTE Lumia 900 is capable of it, but not Titan. Titan 2 is capable but again platic back cover.

Coldheat1906
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by drupad2drupad View Post
Lumia 900 will surely be much better than current Lumia phones. It's the spearhead for WP and The top notch phone that is Apollo-ready too!

For me the polycarbonate i.e. plastic feel is the only make or break deal. I feel HTC's metallic body is SO stready. When I hold a lumia it makes me feel like those LG phones back in the days (viewty etc). So the feel and looks will mainly lure you towards the deal. Plus remember - if you are after LTE Lumia 900 is capable of it, but not Titan. Titan 2 is capable but again platic back cover.
Thanks. That's a good point that you made.

The other thing that I like about the Titan is the 4.7" screen.... but how is the quality of that screen against the Nokia 900?

inteller
Old
Thanks Meter 11
oh I can tell you right now the 900 will be better, and I'm trying to sell you a Titan. higher ppi and SAMOLED...900 will look heavenly.

z_rudy
Old
Thanks Meter 5
LOL I'd sell you my Titan but I wouldn't want you to suffer from its problems :P
i-mate PDA2K < HTC TyTN II < HTC Touch HD < HTC HD2 < HTC Titan < Nokia Lumia 920

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe