Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,116 Members 48,320 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] CM7 T989 Kang R7 Update {4/26/2012} Nightly 4/21/2012 Base

Tip us?

SharkBait Ha
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by atan2k10 View Post
Is anyone having problems with the volume controls? Mine seems to be forced to max volume during playback no matter what the volume is set to.
I'm also having this problem

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
Sent from the moon using WiFi................

darkamikaze
Old
Thanks Meter 165
Can confirm that volume does not change until muted
"I once stuck my hand down my pants and I made lemonade out of it."
I think that's how that quote goes.
The Following User Says Thank You to darkamikaze For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fatboy547
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkamikaze View Post
Can confirm that volume does not change until muted
Confirm

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

MARINERMOOSE241
Old
Thanks Meter 179

DONATE TO ME
Great rom!

Small bug I noticed is that the slide to answer tab when receiving a call is misaligned to the left.

pychobj2001
Old
Thanks Meter 14
I searched thru the thread and think i'm the only one having this problem...when coming from a clean wipe (darkside's superwipe and kernel cleanser) then installing the R3 zip, my superuser doesn't work, i go to update the bianary and it say's i have a legacy SU and can't find the path to update it, and no apps can get root.
Current Phone and Tablet: LG G3: Stock 4.4.2 / Nexus 10: Slimrom 4.4.4

Previous Phones w/ Favorite Roms:
Nexus 5: Slimrom 4.4.4 / Nexus 4: Carbon / SGS3: ROM Carbon 4.2.1 / SGSII: ROM - AOKP 4.1 / G2X: ROM - AOKP 4.1 / Vibrant: AOKP 4.1 / G1: ROM - 2.3.4 - COS-DS / Juno: ROM - WM6.5

casonswag
Old
Thanks Meter 894
Quote:
Originally Posted by pychobj2001 View Post
I searched thru the thread and think i'm the only one having this problem...when coming from a clean wipe (darkside's superwipe and kernel cleanser) then installing the R3 zip, my superuser doesn't work, i go to update the bianary and it say's i have a legacy SU and can't find the path to update it, and no apps can get root.
Try updating your busybox first then update SU

pychobj2001
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by casonswag View Post
Try updating your busybox first then update SU
can't use stericson or jrummy's apps because of no SU bianary found...and if I have to flash the SU files separately that's just odd....rather just go back to r2....i wish a full AOSP ICS would come out that's actually made for the S2 but this awesome CM7.2 rom is well..awesome..for now until cm9 or somethin' maybe i'll just flash the SU files the same way I would if trying to gain Root from stock...or will that jack the ROM up.....hmmmm or just wait for an r4? or maybe i'm doing something wrong..or panicing for no reason and r2 is just fine for now.......must....seek....help
Current Phone and Tablet: LG G3: Stock 4.4.2 / Nexus 10: Slimrom 4.4.4

Previous Phones w/ Favorite Roms:
Nexus 5: Slimrom 4.4.4 / Nexus 4: Carbon / SGS3: ROM Carbon 4.2.1 / SGSII: ROM - AOKP 4.1 / G2X: ROM - AOKP 4.1 / Vibrant: AOKP 4.1 / G1: ROM - 2.3.4 - COS-DS / Juno: ROM - WM6.5

monkeypaws
Old
Thanks Meter 420
Quote:
can't use stericson or jrummy's apps because of no SU bianary found...and if I have to flash the SU files separately that's just odd....rather just go back to r2....i wish a full AOSP ICS would come out that's actually made for the S2 but this awesome CM7.2 rom is well..awesome..for now until cm9 or somethin' maybe i'll just flash the SU files the same way I would if trying to gain Root from stock...or will that jack the ROM up.....hmmmm or just wait for an r4? or maybe i'm doing something wrong..or panicing for no reason and r2 is just fine for now.......must....seek....help
Dude. Relax. Its been mentioned here abd in the info section that su was missing. Just flash su through rwcovery and enjoi.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

damngood98
Old
(Last edited by damngood98; 18th April 2012 at 12:14 PM.)
Thanks Meter 720
Quote:
deep breaths...in.....out.......yes, just flash the su zip like when you were coming from stock to root. i flashed it after gapps but it didn't seem to take. went back into recovery, reflashed, and it's good now.

that being said, there are some audio isssues going on. was trying to play something from google music and it ended up freezing up the phone. going to play around with it for a minute but i'll post a logcat shortly

edit: hope this helps
Attached Files
File Type: zip logcat_and_device_info.zip - [Click for QR Code] (123.1 KB, 3 views)
phone: LG Nexus 5
recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.0
ROM: Slimkat
kernel: stock

tablet: Nexus 10
recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.0
ROM: Slimkat

ragnarok12
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkamikaze View Post