Rotation Fixed HUGE Thanks to Yaldak

Themed Dialer

Themed Calculator

15-Toggles Mod ICS-Themed

Reboot and Shutdown Fixed

MiuiMusic V3

Download Link:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/icss...e.zip/download

As with any custom rom, Flash at your own risk.
Always backup..

Install instructions:

Do a nandroid backup

reboot recovery -
go to mounts and storage-
wipe system, data, cache
back to main menu
wipe data factory reset
wipe cache
Run Darkside SuperWipe

Install zip from sdcard

reboot:

WAIT Rom will take about 5 minutes
to boot up. Once booted wait 5 more
minutes for it to settle in.

Then adjust your settings as desired and enjoy!!!

A few Pics:

Last edited by Racing19969; 11th April 2012 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Updates
The Following 94 Users Say Thank You to Racing19969 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th March 2012, 02:22 AM   |  #2  
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 1,061

3,737 posts
More
The OP has kindly provided another thread for you to ask questions in and generally post pointless crap like 'thanks', 'downloading!', 'awesome' etc.

This thread should be reserved for bug reports and constructive feedback for the OP.
Last edited by Step666; 23rd April 2012 at 01:44 PM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Step666 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th March 2012, 02:25 AM   |  #3  
Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 46

111 posts
More
Known Issues (off the top of my head, so please excuse me if I forget any)
- Gallery will FC when trying to crop an image for a wallpaper if you have Force GPU Rendering on under "Developer Options". To fix this, you can turn Force GPU off or you can use an app such as Zedge or Multipicture Live Wallpaper if you can't bear to turn it off.
- Auto Rotation is quirky. (just disable it, or install https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rotationlocker and do it manually)
- Face Unlock (Will work if you go to Settings > Security > Lock Automatically > Immediately)
- Shutdown/Reboot hangs (Use Quickboot, works like a charm.)
- SuperUser might not work on initial flash. You may have to reflash http://www.4shared.com/zip/t-6_CgWt/...hi-signed.html
- Hitting the Voice Mail button in the dialer will cause the dialer to FC. (Hold down '1' on the dialer to access the shortcut instead.)
- Stock Camera will rotate 90 degrees from the position the phone is held at automatically (even with auto rotate turned off.) I installed Camera ZOOM FX and it works fine, so if you have a 3rd party camera use that for now as they seem to be working.
Last edited by soltheman; 29th March 2012 at 06:09 AM. Reason: added more stuff.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to soltheman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th March 2012, 02:27 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 533

1,935 posts
For those that had or have the home button issue here id what i did that fixed it:

Before installing flashed superwipe, then flashed. After flashing did factory reset through cwm BEFORE reseting to rom, wiped dalvik and fixed permissions. As soon as i was sure it was completely booted (10mins or so), i logged into play store and downloaded apex launcher and titanium backup. Ran titanium first and unistalled/froze tw launcher and then apex or whatever your bew favorite 4.0 launcher will default. Home worked flawless as well as hitting the search button. I also disabled auto rotate feom drop down right away as a temp fix for the auto rotate bug. I did experience an issue whete a caller said they though i had them on speakerphone when i did not. It sounded like they were in a tunnel. Other than that i did kot experience any other bugs. I forgot to run a log cat during the call. Next time i get a call ill run logcat.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monkeypaws For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th March 2012, 02:49 AM   |  #5  
Flag Assonet
Thanks Meter: 39

334 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeypaws

For those that had or have the home button issue here id what i did that fixed it:

Before installing flashed superwipe, then flashed. After flashing did factory reset through cwm BEFORE reseting to rom, wiped dalvik and fixed permissions. As soon as i was sure it was completely booted (10mins or so), i logged into play store and downloaded apex launcher and titanium backup. Ran titanium first and unistalled/froze tw launcher and then apex or whatever your bew favorite 4.0 launcher will default. Home worked flawless as well as hitting the search button. I also disabled auto rotate feom drop down right away as a temp fix for the auto rotate bug. I did experience an issue whete a caller said they though i had them on speakerphone when i did not. It sounded like they were in a tunnel. Other than that i did kot experience any other bugs. I forgot to run a log cat during the call. Next time i get a call ill run logcat.

Really? Because I flashed it four times and the only time it worked for me was when I didn't use the superwipe method. I flashed the superuser after I booted the phone and set everything up. It seemed to me it was something to do with either the wipe or when the superuser flash fales. But I dunno.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to stevekixs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th March 2012, 02:54 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 123

537 posts
A simple reboot helped me with the home/search key issue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium
29th March 2012, 02:59 AM   |  #7  
Flag Mobile
Thanks Meter: 169

407 posts
Donate to Me
More
The Mic Gain Control APK from HD2 section will fix echo on receiving end and more. That was a common problem with HD2.
29th March 2012, 03:15 AM   |  #8  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 618

2,533 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by soltheman

Known Issues (off the top of my head, so please excuse me if I forget any)
- Gallery will FC when trying to crop an image for a wallpaper. (This happens after you set the wallpaper a couple of times. Perhaps a cache wipe would help but I haven't tried. You can install Zedge or a similar app as a temporary workaround)

over in the Q&A section, there seems to be a bug fix where if you turn off the force gpu rendering option in the developer tools, it seems to allow you to set up the wallpaper through gallery, not sure why, but it works

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeypaws

Before installing flashed superwipe, then flashed. After flashing did factory reset through cwm BEFORE reseting to rom, wiped dalvik and fixed permissions. As soon as i was sure it was completely booted (10mins or so), i logged into play store and downloaded apex launcher and titanium backup. Ran titanium first and unistalled/froze tw launcher and then apex or whatever your bew favorite 4.0 launcher will default. Home worked flawless as well as hitting the search button.

Home and search buttons worked completely fine for me when I manually wiped, superwipe, flash rom, wipe again and fix permissions, then allowed to boot.

Pushing APEX launcher to the /system/app/ automatically fixes the problem for those stubborn phones.

tethering is an issue also, however, someone told me a fix for it:
I messed around and I'm not sure of the exact instructions to do it but it was something like this:

1. Ultracfg>click tethering always on
if you reboot, you will notice your data/service is missing
2. reboot into recovery, wipe cache, dalvik, and fix permissions
3. reboot the phone and it should work

if it does not work try changing it to tethering always off, reboot, change it back to tethering always on, reboot, then reboot into recovery and do the wipes and fixing permission.

Another work around is to flash the 14 quick toggles
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3&postcount=82

you don't need to delete the said file because the port is already deodexed, btw i'm not sure if this is already integrated into the new update, but this allows us to reboot and tether safely.

oh and not sure why, but im still on the previous build and my phone reboots normally with the power button.

edit: this is base off his earlier build, so not sure if it applies to his new one.
Last edited by Teo032; 29th March 2012 at 04:13 AM.
29th March 2012, 03:26 AM   |  #9  
Flag san juan
Thanks Meter: 180

545 posts
Donate to Me
More
Racing aosp galery is working a lot better tha stock one you can also set wallpapers with out fcs

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
29th March 2012, 03:30 AM   |  #10  
Flag Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 122

507 posts
Donate to Me
More
I tried to do a temporary rotation fix by setting ro.sf.hwrotation=90 in build.prop and while it did fix apps to rotate properly with the orientation of your phone, the touchscreen was all wonked up (i.e. it had shifted 90 degrees as well). took a lot of touch screen guessing to restore my previous setting. if there's a way to modify the touch screen degree to go along with this fix, it could help out.

the bootscreen was pretty messed up after this prop change also.

The Following User Says Thank You to minotauri For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread