Repack update.zip with root on MediaPad
My fist post, link are not permitted
Correct h_ttp in url.
mkroot.sh v0.1 url - h_ttp://goo.gl/DJa6a
Repack with root is simple, but it requires linux with Superuser privileges.
Android also almost Linux. We will do this on the tablet itself.
1. The installed firmware is rooted with su and busybox (like my version or sanixupdate)
2. Installed Android Terminal Emulator h_ttp://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jackpal.androidterm
3. Free space on the sdcard (1Gb is enough)
Step by step:
1. Place update.zip to any folder on the sdcard ( /mnt/sdcard2/dload is good choice )
2. Copy mkroot.sh to same folder
3. Run Android Terminal Emulator
4. Execute commands in terminal
5. Waiting for 5-10 minutes (depending on the speed microSD)
Keep the screen active to prevent the reduction of CPU speed!!!
6. When done flash usually.
tested on last 4.0.3 beta - all OK