FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[ROM] M12 - The Return of the M Series! - 3/28/2012

1,410 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,465
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
2nd April 2012, 06:56 AM |#61  
ktorres1120's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishman0919

Yes, you must Odin back to stock first.

Thank you.
 
 
2nd April 2012, 10:56 PM |#62  
RobZarzecki's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 138
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellette

Find ones you want ported to work with this build of qq and i'll do it.

Thanks for the offer, nothing needed right now, hope you are getting better

Sent from my SGH-T989
Last edited by RobZarzecki; 2nd April 2012 at 10:59 PM.
7th April 2012, 12:12 AM |#63  
f_mulder's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Hi!
Flashed the ROM few days ago.
Came from Bionix , but still have done Odin before flash.
Comparing to Bionix, this ROM has solved some issues for me,
though, the GPS functionality, is still something that works only
in Bionix v1.3.1 and it's mods.
Is there a chance you and Fish collaborate on that part in your ROM?
Thank you in advance!
7th April 2012, 03:46 AM |#64  
fishman0919's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Providence, RI
Thanks Meter: 1,039
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by f_mulder

Hi!
Flashed the ROM few days ago.
Came from Bionix , but still have done Odin before flash.
Comparing to Bionix, this ROM has solved some issues for me,
though, the GPS functionality, is still something that works only
in Bionix v1.3.1 and it's mods.
Is there a chance you and Fish collaborate on that part in your ROM?
Thank you in advance!

All my tweaks and fixes for GPS are from him... he is the GPS master for the Vibrant
7th April 2012, 04:19 AM |#65  
Senior Member
Kent
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
About to try this rom soon...anyone else having GPS issues with this?

Sent from my T959 using XDA
7th April 2012, 04:48 AM |#66  
fishman0919's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Providence, RI
Thanks Meter: 1,039
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by accordex

About to try this rom soon...anyone else having GPS issues with this?

Sent from my T959 using XDA

Gps for me on this worked fine
7th April 2012, 05:23 AM |#67  
Senior Member
Flag Twin Cities, MN
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Aw, you are killing me. I had made the switch to CM9 which is pretty slick, except for GPS, which I need. But your current work is tops. So I am coming back. Since I stayed on Froyo bootloaders can I just use the flashing instructions in your OP or should I Odin?

Thanks for keeping this phone alive.
7th April 2012, 05:48 AM |#68  
fishman0919's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Providence, RI
Thanks Meter: 1,039
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woofdah

Aw, you are killing me. I had made the switch to CM9 which is pretty slick, except for GPS, which I need. But your current work is tops. So I am coming back. Since I stayed on Froyo bootloaders can I just use the flashing instructions in your OP or should I Odin?

Thanks for keeping this phone alive.

A Rule of thumb... if your not using a Froyo rom... Odin back to JFD
7th April 2012, 11:41 AM |#69  
Junior Member
Flag Qingdao
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
May i ask a question.dose this awesome rom have chinese…………??
7th April 2012, 11:13 PM |#70  
f_mulder's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishman0919

All my tweaks and fixes for GPS are from him... he is the GPS master for the Vibrant

That is strange... On M12 ROM it takes me about 10 minutes to get GPS fix...
On Bionix I usually get fix in less than a minute...
8th April 2012, 05:51 AM |#71  
Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
You should try flashing Jellettes Moshiach Tweaks. They sped up my gps lock time running his Private Stock ROM upon which M12 is based. I get a solid lock in under 10 seconds. The sound tweak is great as well.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes