Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,512 Members 42,519 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Official Indian HTC One X Owner's Thread - views, reviews and more!!

Tip us?

hapticc
Old
Thanks Meter 122

DONATE TO ME
buy from retailer incase of any problem you can get Doa unit faster. anyways gorrilla glass isn't scratch proof i have a deep scratch on screen the day i bought it. infact the very 1st hour so its better to have a sheild

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

IllUMINATUz
Old
Thanks Meter 372
Quote:
Originally Posted by forumhookersdotcom View Post
guys i am going to buy htc one x in the coming week. And the retailer said that it is 37k rs. And it can be reduced upto 36.5 k.

Shall i buy for this price or recommend me sme gud online shop to buy with coupon. I saw some one sharing 10percent coupon. How to get through that?
36.5 is a little on the high side.. try negotiating or go to any standard stores like reliance digital, big c, mobile store etc, (depends on where you live), get the quotes and take it to reliance digital (they will do a price match) and give you the best price with insurance and goodies..
thats how i bought my phone for 36k..

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hapticc View Post
buy from retailer incase of any problem you can get Doa unit faster. anyways gorrilla glass isn't scratch proof i have a deep scratch on screen the day i bought it. infact the very 1st hour so its better to have a sheild

may i know how it got scratched??
Did I just help you??
Hit the thanks button instead of sayin' it!!

HTC One X Sense 5 stock Boot and Recovery IMG: 4.19 Indian : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=4932

Please sign this Petition for nVidia to support Tegra 3 for HTC to develop Andriod 4.4

predator21
Old
Thanks Meter 992
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathrania View Post
Lalitbhai, all the flickering and stuff will go with 1.28 update..... i have got it....and not rooted yet

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

My sensation too had gorilla Glass on it... and it is really not easy to get scratches on it... but it is not 100% scratch proof..... i did put a Matt finish protector on it...
hi bhai.... i remember u have the Outside india handset and eversince i replaced my doa handset i am out of flicker problem... anyway thnx for update bhai..... and with 1.28 what are ur personal felt changes.....

mathrania
Old
Thanks Meter 570
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalitsehgal21 View Post
hi bhai.... i remember u have the Outside india handset and eversince i replaced my doa handset i am out of flicker problem... anyway thnx for update bhai..... and with 1.28 what are ur personal felt changes.....
Seems like the batt life has improved...but cannot say its bcoz of 1.28... as the update was came fast.... might be the battery charge cycles....it settled down...
Nokia 3310 > Nokia 3610 > Nokia 3650 > Nokia 6600 > Nokia N72 > Sony Ericsson K800 > Nokia N73 > Nokia N95 > Sony Ericsson W960i > Nokia E90 > HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC DESIRE HD > HTC SENSATION > HTC ONE X >>> HTC ONE

If my post is useful to you, then hit the "THANKS" button please

neekri
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techimplant View Post
Hey people..I am looking for a screen protector n a back cover in India only ..Any suggestions?

Sent from my Stunning White HTC One X
Check eBay.in. There are lots of back cover options

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

Raxy Rockzster
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Wink Ordered mine from SnapDeal!!!!

Hello People,

Have ordered the HOX from SnapDeal

I am little nervous as the reviews about SnapDeals are really bad and the long shipping time. I am used to FlipKart but this time I passed on to it thanks to the High Price Quote.....Did left few posts on FK's FB page and interestingly no one replied (Can u believe it!!!)

Anyways, Waiting for the phone anxiously (Estimated receiving date is 29Apr).

Can some of you guys suggest some good leather pouches available online in India....Looking for some good leather material like the official HTC one, but their's dosent look rich (u knw what i mean) .

Thanks in Advance!!!! and Congrats for your HOX purchase!!! Hope HTC survive the Galaxy SIII wave

Cheers!!!

krunal1981
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickporwal View Post
Thanks for the information. this is what i was looking for. this 14 days policy is for HTC only or for every phone manufacturer?
Also have HTC mentioned the DOA policy on their website? i am not questioning your knowledge, i am just curious as to how we can know about the DOA policy of any electronic item we purchase.
i havent checked the policy on their website. the HTC service Centre guy told me that there is no way to service the one x. you cant dismantle it ( this is as per the service centre) . so they dont have any choice but to give a DOA Certificate.
Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 - Rooted

hapticc
Old
Thanks Meter 122

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by IllUMINATUz View Post
36.5 is a little on the high side.. try negotiating or go to any standard stores like reliance digital, big c, mobile store etc, (depends on where you live), get the quotes and take it to reliance digital (they will do a price match) and give you the best price with insurance and goodies..
thats how i bought my phone for 36k..

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

may i know how it got scratched??
from keys. i was beign oversmart and running keys infront of frnds abusing my phone and got scratch.

IllUMINATUz
Old
Thanks Meter 372
Quote:
Originally Posted by hapticc View Post
from keys. i was beign oversmart and running keys infront of frnds abusing my phone and got scratch.

Oh my.. maybe GG is not as tough as they claim bro.. I think it's better we get a screen guard..

Did I just help you??
Hit the thanks button instead of sayin' it!!

HTC One X Sense 5 stock Boot and Recovery IMG: 4.19 Indian : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=4932

Please sign this Petition for nVidia to support Tegra 3 for HTC to develop Andriod 4.4

anmolbedi
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by forumhookersdotcom View Post
guys i am going to buy htc one x in the coming week. And the retailer said that it is 37k rs. And it can be reduced upto 36.5 k.

Shall i buy for this price or recommend me sme gud online shop to buy with coupon. I saw some one sharing 10percent coupon. How to get through that?
Check at buytheprice.com they have it for 34.3k

------------------------------------------------------------
Current Device :: HTC One M8 - GunMetal Grey
------------------------------------------------------------

Tags
april, htc, india, one x, sense, siii vs hox means advantages over disadvantages