Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,145 Members 36,125 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] DNA_GB 3.3.3 V21E base with tweaks for performance [/5/5/2012]

Tip us?

Meemo23
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 566

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MANBEARPIG69 View Post
I like roms close
To stock like this rom and thaiz roms your xperia one was kool but no data or wifi for me and cynogen has no 3d

"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit,wisdom is knowing not to put it into a fruit salad"
sent from my LG Optimus 3D using XDA premium
I understand it's just LG released so many difrrent kdz updates and no gc fix and the sick thing is almost all kernels in every version is slightly diffrent from each other which is pissing me off.. Where as every other device one kernel is universal for all versions..
The Following User Says Thank You to Meemo23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aminmzh
Old
Thanks Meter 9
hi dear meemo...please make a kernal for dna rtl with more tweaks and oc!!!!can you change the all of the interface of the dna rtl and make this more graphical look like ice candy or amestris whom this roms are for galaxy note &galaxy s???? ...this roms are very graphical and its very very beatifull!!!!!!please try this...

MANBEARPIG69
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meemo23 View Post
I understand it's just LG released so many difrrent kdz updates and no gc fix and the sick thing is almost all kernels in every version is slightly diffrent from each other which is pissing me off.. Where as every other device one kernel is universal for all versions..
Yea lg should stick with microwaves and stuff,but i dont hate my O3D i mean i use it more than my laptop and everyone goes crazy if they see the 3D rofl,and im lucky i seem to get no ghost calls,no wifi,data dripping out(unless on faulty kernel)and my music plays fine plus i have found a great rom and kernel combo for my needs so im not an anti LG person but im not an extreme supporter this wil be my last lg phone although the lg optimus X4 looks interesting but samsung gs3 is prob gonna beat it in specs

"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit,wisdom is knowing not to put it into a fruit salad"
sent from my LG Optimus 3D using XDA premium

m33ts4k0z
Old
(Last edited by m33ts4k0z; 21st April 2012 at 09:39 AM.)
Thanks Meter 81
Guys is anyone else having the same issue with DNA 2.0 as I do?

The adfree up doesnt work and after I choose boot normally it doesnt start up either. It shows that it's trying to determine if my hosts file is up to date and it searches for ever without any error or result.

I tried removing it using root explorer and installing it again from the market but its the same result.

Is this a known bug or?

EDIT: NM it looks like something went wrong the first time I flashed the ROM. I did it again and it worked. Thanks for another amazing ROM meemo!

zogu
Old
Thanks Meter 182
I accidentally installed 20e and after that installed 21d without wipe and now i still have all this wierd languages and i think that rtl works? I don't know how to test it, but when i enable some of this keyboards i'm typing in opposite direction. It is easy to test....

Sent from my LG-P920 using XDA

Monkeywoman
Old
Thanks Meter 7
so I installed this rom coming from the prada 2.7.1. I installed twice for good measure. Phone boots up fine but it wont find my cell provider (chatr)

the base band version is L6260_MODEM_SIC_01.1042.00

suggestions?

lazyboyz
Old
Thanks Meter 4
anybody have any idea how to overclock this to 1.4....i know it says no oc but i like to do it oc...i used the titan kernel which somebody posted on 1st or 2nd page with quadrant score but i am stuck at 1.2....and also anybody have any problem wit data speed... every time i get is E on status bar...i never get H or H+ something like that....anybody have any idea about this...

thank you

bether
Old
Thanks Meter 95
Hi, 2Meemo23 your first rom DNA_GB 1.0 had more better and smoother of video recording. Unfortunatelly the second version of DNA_GB 2.0 records video choppy:(
Your first DNA_GB is the BEST.

Meemo23
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 566

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bether View Post
Hi, 2Meemo23 your first rom DNA_GB 1.0 had more better and smoother of video recording. Unfortunatelly the second version of DNA_GB 2.0 records video choppy:(
Your first DNA_GB is the BEST.
yes because i removed the sd booster tweak from the rom download sd booster and increase your kbs to 1024 and it will be fixed...

lazy boy you want to download the modules on the first page and place them in system/lib/modules then use terminal emulator and type echo 140000000 > /proc/opperator..

monkeywomen are you sure you didn't root froyo and install this because if so no gongerbread will work with froyo. you need to download a gingerbread kdz from the dev section and update.. or connect you phone to your pc use lg support tool and hit update..
The Following User Says Thank You to Meemo23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lazyboyz
Old
(Last edited by lazyboyz; 25th April 2012 at 02:23 AM.)
Thanks Meter 4
its says CANNO CREATE /PROC/OPPERATOR: DIRECTORY NONEXISTENT...ANY IDEA WHY....for overclock to 1.4...also which one should i download froyo, gingerbread or cm...far as i know i should download for gingerbread right...