[18.12.2012][18 LANG][ONLINE][BUILD 8858] xda-devs Within Vanila 1.0

Search This thread

ballajalla

Apr 14, 2011
Oslo
Great!

About LockWidgets (LW), it works just as much/little as on stock ROM. For many, me included, it wont update regularly. So it seems to be a problem with LW, not the ROM.

Reactions: ceesheim

GIPAQ

Dec 27, 2004
Xiaomi 13 Pro
Great!

About LockWidgets (LW), it works just as much/little as on stock ROM. For many, me included, it wont update regularly. So it seems to be a problem with LW, not the ROM.

Hi ballajalla,

I know there are issues with LW, for me it never updates on mi7ROM rom. It's useless to be honest, I would love for LW to be updated and resolve these issues. I was reading somewhere ( I do not recall) that LW and mi7ROM do not play nice, I hope with this rom things are better. Thanks.

GIPAQ

GIPAQ

Dec 27, 2004
Xiaomi 13 Pro
Where is 3.4, is it posted somewhere? Hi contable when to expect your edition of this rom with your full skin? Thank you all.

GIPAQ

Littlesandi

Jan 18, 2009
Hi guys, sorry for my bad english and my noob question but i'm on windows phone from 3/4 days.
I can't understand a thing. There is a method to update a rom like v3.2 to 3.4 without losing my data? (apps games are the most important!)
Everytime I'll update a rom I lose everything?

thanks so much

zyborg

Jun 21, 2008
Holmegaard
www.linkedin.com
MAGLDR problems

This is the first time for me to install this custom ROM, and I'm finding it difficult to install MAGLDR on my Omnia 7 using my Win7x64 system.

I tried to search this forum extensively and the internet in general, including following the directions in this post (http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=24438114&postcount=300), but although I've installed the Samsung USB drivers, the rapi.dll and WMDCx64, I still can't seem to get round installing MAGLDR on my Omnia 7.

Now, DFT_WPI_SAM1 is reporting that a file called CEUTIL.dll is missing from my system... I've given up...

Can anybody help me???

Thank you!

ballajalla

Apr 14, 2011
Oslo
Hi guys, sorry for my bad english and my noob question but i'm on windows phone from 3/4 days.
I can't understand a thing. There is a method to update a rom like v3.2 to 3.4 without losing my data? (apps games are the most important!)
Everytime I'll update a rom I lose everything?

thanks so much

Sorry, but there isnt.

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

This is the first time for me to install this custom ROM, and I'm finding it difficult to install MAGLDR on my Omnia 7 using my Win7x64 system.

I tried to search this forum extensively and the internet in general, including following the directions in this post (http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=24438114&postcount=300), but although I've installed the Samsung USB drivers, the rapi.dll and WMDCx64, I still can't seem to get round installing MAGLDR on my Omnia 7.

Now, DFT_WPI_SAM1 is reporting that a file called CEUTIL.dll is missing from my system... I've given up...

Can anybody help me???

Thank you!

Best option would probably be to borrow another computer for the installation, flashing the rom should work on your system.

ceesheim

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 11, 2009
No Android Fanboys Please !!!
Thanks for all the support, first post is updated with the latest rom's

don't forget to read this :

View notes:

in V3.4 and above you need to give Root to your apps using Rootmanager or Root tools ( only give root to the apps YOU trust!!! )

(example : Advanced config sees only stock apps , but when you give it Root it will see all custom apps to )

now hup working.
diag in rom
network app working.
advanced config working with out error

Reactions: morback and Osso17

myjess

Apr 15, 2007
Can anyone recommend a good backup/restore app please before i upgrade?

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

V3.3Sp1:
started skype and i lost all my phone and sms tones. had to restart to bring them back. the phone was not on silent at any time. even asking for a ringtone to play would not work.

just letting you know.

ceesheim

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 11, 2009
No Android Fanboys Please !!!
Can anyone recommend a good backup/restore app please before i upgrade?

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

V3.3Sp1:
started skype and i lost all my phone and sms tones. had to restart to bring them back. the phone was not on silent at any time. even asking for a ringtone to play would not work.

just letting you know.

Hmmm seems like a skype bug , I had that to one time on v3.2
didn't see it on v3.4 but I cant tell you for sure if it is a bug in rom or skype , but still I think it has to do with skype , on stock skype crashed the whole phone (needed to pull the batt to get the phone working again)

myjess

Apr 15, 2007
V3.3sp1:

Just tried smsbackup and saved my sms as txt to skydrive.
I also tried exporting sms to isolatestorage, backup store.vol and backup pimindex.vol. One of these three options screwed up 3g. the phone would not work on 3g anymore. Battery and sim removal did not help. I had to factory reset the phone to get 3g back.

Just letting you know

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

allshare will work when you update it over marketplace ( the MS marketplace :) )
or wait one day then the market will pop up an update for it by it self

Allshare cannot be found on MS marketplace.

Top Liked Posts