Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,054 Members 40,675 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC EVO 4G LTE News-Videos/Pics [Official Thread]

Tip us?
 
ausch30
Old
#781  
ausch30's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 116
Posts: 949
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Buffalo, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt. slaughter View Post
Would be nice....maybe a little gift for those with yearly premier upgrades left.....hehe

Can not come soon enough...my 3D has started to act wonky as of late and I'm at the point of being too lazy to troubleshooting it and would rather just upgrade.

In other news how the hell does VZ get away with $300 pricing on the Inc4G LTE?...thing has a QHD screen...yet charge more than anyone is charging for the OneX series devices on contract?....ppl agreeing to pay that is how VZ makes money if that price holds true...

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
I really don't see it releasing before the second week in June. I got per-orders for the 4G and 3D on the first day and it was at least a month until they were available.


My 3D has been acting up ever since the most recent update (so for quite a while). I'm in school so I really haven't had the time or energy to figure out what's wrong with it. I'm looking forward to a new phone as soon as possible.


As for Verizon's prices, they usually offer 2-4-1 on all their phones except the iPhone. They have to make up the money somewhere.
 
ticklemepinks
Old
#782  
ticklemepinks's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 434
Posts: 1,157
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ausch30 View Post
I really don't see it releasing before the second week in June. I got per-orders for the 4G and 3D on the first day and it was at least a month until they were available.


My 3D has been acting up ever since the most recent update (so for quite a while). I'm in school so I really haven't had the time or energy to figure out what's wrong with it. I'm looking forward to a new phone as soon as possible.


As for Verizon's prices, they usually offer 2-4-1 on all their phones except the iPhone. They have to make up the money somewhere.
i was thinking this too until they did this for the lg viper and galaxy nexus, it was pre-order and the release a lil over a week later, and with both att and tmo having the one series release this month, it would make the most sense to... but then again how often does sprint actually make logical and sensible moves?
ticklemepinks nuff said sweetie!
 
ausch30
Old
(Last edited by ausch30; 24th April 2012 at 02:29 AM.)
#783  
ausch30's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 116
Posts: 949
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Buffalo, NY
Preorder page is up


http://www.engadget.com/2012/04/23/h...s-website-fan/

http://www.sprint.com/landings/evo4g...12:Jet:960x320
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ausch30 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ckoadiyn
Old
#784  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 900
Posts: 3,605
Join Date: Jan 2010
I don't really consider that preorder as there isn't a preorder button

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
TEAM MiK Since 12/18/10
The Following User Says Thank You to ckoadiyn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
blazerboy567
Old
#785  
blazerboy567's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 186
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Dallas
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckoadiyn View Post
I don't really consider that preorder as there isn't a preorder button

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
But there is a notify me button. Atleast u will get a fancy text message and email.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
 
ticklemepinks
Old
#786  
ticklemepinks's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 434
Posts: 1,157
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerboy567 View Post
But there is a notify me button. Atleast u will get a fancy text message and email.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
thats been up for weeks tho
ticklemepinks nuff said sweetie!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ticklemepinks For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sgt. slaughter
Old
#787  
sgt. slaughter's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 2888
Posts: 5,612
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Raleigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noiro View Post
More like $330 with the upgrade... Crazy, its a peppered One S at best. Imagine if they had their One X variant, $350 + $30 activation? LOL!
yup. i am holding out for the wife to get her upgrade on VZ and was shocked when i saw the leak this morning showing 299 for the qHD screen. lol
Prices like that they roll $ off contracts much quicker than everyone else.
 
sgt. slaughter
Old
(Last edited by sgt. slaughter; 24th April 2012 at 03:54 AM.)
#788  
sgt. slaughter's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 2888
Posts: 5,612
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Raleigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticklemepinks View Post
thats been up for weeks tho
yeah i thought that was up already....but I guess not according to engadget...
 
.Elite_The_King.
Old
#789  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 202
Posts: 891
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt. slaughter View Post
yeah i thought that was up already....but I guess not according to engadget...
Yup I been sign up for the notify me already 2 weeks ago lol
 
blazerboy567
Old
#790  
blazerboy567's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 186
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Dallas
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt. slaughter View Post
yeah i thought that was up already....but I guess not according to engadget...
Yeah its been a couple of weeks now

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Tags
evo, htc, lte, sprint
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes