[ROM][29 March] BinDroid I-Scream XL [Kernel] Stock| Fast and Stable | Online

Search This thread

DarkNe0441

Nov 22, 2010
I'm having huge battery drain.. Even while phone is on standby and no tasks are running battery still drains for no reason. Only 4 screens on Sense

hannemaster

Oct 4, 2009
Rotterdam
www.hannemaster.nl
I'm having huge battery drain.. Even while phone is on standby and no tasks are running battery still drains for no reason. Only 4 screens on Sense

I followed this guide and battery life for my XL has doubled.

Proceed as follows:

1. Turn your HTC Sensation XL ON and then loads continuously for 8 hours.

2. keep the charger connected and shut down phone. charge for 1 hour.

3. Turn on device, charge 1 more hour.

Reactions: Sir-ay

lameazz

Jan 20, 2009
Maribor
I followed this guide and battery life for my XL has doubled.

Proceed as follows:

1. Turn your HTC Sensation XL ON and then loads continuously for 8 hours.

2. keep the charger connected and shut down phone. charge for 1 hour.

3. Turn on device, charge 1 more hour.

I can confirm this, i've found this info somewhere on google.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using XDA

patience88

Aug 5, 2006
Hey Fellows, I just installed this Rom. Looks realy nice!!!
Just one quick question. After installing Rom I don't have Root acces anymore and I can't get it back. Does somebody have a solution?

Thanx

MadCobbler

Inactive Recognized Contributor / Themer
Jun 27, 2009
Sheffield
Have you updated superuser's binary? Go to superuser and then press menu and go to preferences scroll down to general and look for su binary click on it and click update and you should then have root access back...

patience88

Aug 5, 2006
Have you updated superuser's binary? Go to superuser and then press menu and go to preferences scroll down to general and look for su binary click on it and click update and you should then have root access back...

@Vertigo
Thanx for your answer. After I did that LuckyPatcher still reports no root acces. :confused:

MadCobbler

Jun 27, 2009
Sheffield
Install terminal emulator from market (doh.. play store), open it up and type su ... if that doesn't fail, there is nothing wrong with root.

Might be worth uninstalling and re-installing the program and trying again...

MOEHEET

Jul 23, 2010
sydney
Is there any way we can have that weather app . Looks cool ...

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e

Attachments

• 2012-04-04_11-13-59.jpg
    2012-04-04_11-13-59.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

shingers5

Inactive Recognized Contributor
I did that I got permision denied:confused:

Have you installed the new chainfire super su app as that conflicts with previous su. Remove it leaving only normal app. If not try update su app from play store as binaries already up to date with this rom. If all else fails go to applications then manage apps then super user app to clear cache data and force stop. Go to recovery and wipe dalvik and cache and fix permissions. Reboot and try again

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium

anonymous_1997

Oct 7, 2011
Melbourne
Is there a overclockable kernel for this Rom or will I have to.wait till the ICS kernel source is available

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315b using XDA

patience88

Aug 5, 2006
I just tried this on a fresh install. The root worked. So maybe try a fresh install, update binary and then get root access with terminal before anything else.

Are you restoring any apps with root access ability? That could possibly cause an issue.

I just did a fresh install, after a Bindroid TotalWipe.
Installed terminal, when I enter su i get "root has been granted Superuser permissions" so is it ok now?

MadCobbler

Jun 27, 2009
Sheffield
If terminal emulator gives superuser permissions, it will definately be rooted, so if there is a program saying that it cant get root, you need to go to settings then applications and then find the program, then clear data and force close it, then try again, if it still says that it cant get root, its a problem with the program and nothing to do with root

Top Liked Posts