[ROM][PORT] MIUI GB [BETA3][Patch2][Uploaded]

OP Siznex

23rd May 2012, 12:09 PM   |  #361  
Thanks Meter: 3,171

0 posts
@enn0suke: here's a link to thread about how to change carrier logo and remove carrier name http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1618615
The Following User Says Thank You to yackovsky For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd May 2012, 12:51 PM   |  #362  
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 42

116 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yackovsky

@enn0suke: here's a link to thread about how to change carrier logo and remove carrier name http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1618615

can i just have your edited systemui or framework-res please.. ,i do not own a pc so i can't edit the xml to remove the label.. :sly:
i found it look bads when i applied the status bar from theme online, there are always a black square image on the left up corners! perhaps if i use the edited systemui by you my problems solve

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
23rd May 2012, 01:08 PM   |  #363  

0 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by adikinter

can i just have your edited systemui or framework-res please.. ,i do not own a pc so i can't edit the xml to remove the label.. :sly:
i found it look bads when i applied the status bar from theme online, there are always a black square image on the left up corners! perhaps if i use the edited systemui by you my problems solve

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

That black thing on statusbar is a stated bug, you will have to edit theme itself... but to edit or remove carrier label you only need app carrier name linked in my thread just put space in text field, tap ok and reboot
23rd May 2012, 01:38 PM   |  #364  
Flag Bandung

116 posts
More
oh oke, i didn't notice that there are a simple apk from you on the threads :P i thought that was just another tutorials so thanks for that i will try later..
one more things, what a2sd are you using ? i ask because i get constant rebooted on my experience using this lovely rom, i dunno why I've done twice wiping and re flashing the roms but the reboots is stills.. i thought maybe is from the s2e that i am using??
23rd May 2012, 01:50 PM   |  #365  

0 posts
If you install apps on sdcard reboots will happen. Just install them on internal memory and s2e will do the rest
23rd May 2012, 01:58 PM   |  #366  
Flag Bandung

116 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yackovsky

If you install apps on sdcard reboots will happen. Just install them on internal memory and s2e will do the rest

o really?! so i have to put all the apps to internal sd-ext? thanks again, i surely will re flash the rom again!
25th May 2012, 07:59 AM   |  #367  
Flag delhi
Thanks Meter: 10

314 posts
More
can someone tell me how to fix the reboot problem when i try to link apps to sd card via link2sd after a titanium restore???
25th May 2012, 05:18 PM   |  #368  
Flag VICENZA
Thanks Meter: 174

731 posts
More
hi i have cyanogenmod v1.2 by mebitek... have i to wipe data and cache if i want to install miui bg beta3???
25th May 2012, 05:23 PM   |  #369  
Flag Ho Chi Minh
Thanks Meter: 215

1,027 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAD_psycho_Zz

hi i have cyanogenmod v1.2 by mebitek... have i to wipe data and cache if i want to install miui bg beta3???

Yes.
29th May 2012, 06:58 PM   |  #370  
Flag delhi
Thanks Meter: 10

314 posts
More
Please fix GPS.
Recently I went to some unknown town.. I thot I have maps so I won't be lost..
And when needed the gps..
Mother****er didn't work...
I got lost and was trouble getting back due to unhelpful ppl

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA Premium App

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread