No registration required

[Q] SC3 milestone 2 and SMS appearance and notification icon

OP Dissan

30th March 2012, 07:31 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Phone is samsung fascinate (SCH-I500), eh03

Recently installed SC3 milestone 2 and my sms notification icon has changed to a grey envelope (same as email) and not the green smiley face. Also, when looking at my messages, the color of sent/received are now a washed out blue/yellow color...

I use golauncher and the default sms app. could never really get used to gosms or handcent.

Is there anyway to get the appearance of the sms and the notification back to the default?
31st March 2012, 07:20 AM   |  #2  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 1

2 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissan

Phone is samsung fascinate (SCH-I500), eh03

Recently installed SC3 milestone 2 and my sms notification icon has changed to a grey envelope (same as email) and not the green smiley face. Also, when looking at my messages, the color of sent/received are now a washed out blue/yellow color...

I use golauncher and the default sms app. could never really get used to gosms or handcent.

Is there anyway to get the appearance of the sms and the notification back to the default?

I use SC3 M2 too, but i rarely use my fasci to call/sms, so i don't really understand about your problem...
my suggestion is you install gosms and change the notification that you want,while to texting you can use default sms app...

I hope my suggestion can help you a little
31st March 2012, 04:38 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I actually installed handcent and have been using that, like it quite a bit so it solves my problem. I might try GoSMS if I have any problems with handcent, read about some MMS not going through, but as of right now I'm set.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread