OP Recognized Themer
Flag Bromley
Thanks Meter: 525

567 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by J3bu5Cru57

Thanks for all the help with the widget_main.xml file to get it to scale to my GNex correctly. My Xoom and Gnex are looking great together.

Would it be cool if I posted the resized widget over on the Galaxy Nexus board with giving credit to LP for the base and this thread for your xoom port?

Sent from my Laptop using Chrome.

of course it is... please let me know if anyone is keen for me to resize any other widgets for the xoom i will also try to mod a rom soon with a little sense twist
2nd April 2012, 12:21 AM   |  #22  
Flag Beograd
Thanks Meter: 62

494 posts
More
hello guys is that widget can be used on gingerbread roms or is it just for ics ones?
2nd April 2012, 01:36 AM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 73

859 posts
Nevermind....
2nd April 2012, 02:23 AM   |  #24  
Flag Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 228

152 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xvicedice

of course it is... please let me know if anyone is keen for me to resize any other widgets for the xoom i will also try to mod a rom soon with a little sense twist

Will do and threads up for those interested http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0#post24327290
2nd April 2012, 05:04 AM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 83

613 posts
Just installed it...doesn't show up in Widgets...
2nd April 2012, 06:45 AM   |  #26  
Flag Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 228

152 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandogg

Just installed it...doesn't show up in Widgets...

With a file explorer try puting the apk file in /data/app, set its permissions like the other apps in the folder and reboot. If that doesn't work try installing it while it in the folder.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to J3bu5Cru57 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd April 2012, 10:14 PM   |  #27  
Grand Forks, ND
Thanks Meter: 20

305 posts
More
Quote:

Thanks for all the help with the widget_main.xml file to get it to scale to my GNex correctly. My Xoom and Gnex are looking great together.

Would it be cool if I posted the resized widget over on the Galaxy Nexus board with giving credit to LP for the base and this thread for your xoom port?

Sent from my Laptop using Chrome.

Would it be possible to get both of those wallpapers from you? They look great! Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
2nd April 2012, 10:57 PM   |  #28  
Thanks Meter: 83

613 posts
The WVGA version works perfect on my Thunderbolt running CM7.1.1. I got the "Xoom version" to work, but of course it doesn't display correctly because you can't resize widgets on the default launcher...can you upload a version that is already configured for a 4x8 or whatever it should be? The version in the G'Nex thread works, but it's too small and the text doesn't all fit on the background...
3rd April 2012, 07:10 PM   |  #29  
Account currently disabled
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 140

2,557 posts
More
Quote:

Thanks for porting this over to us non-sense users. It's looking stellar on my Xoom and figured I would try the white.apk on my gnex. The flip clock section is working just fine. It's the date/weather bar area i'm having issues with. The high/low temps overlap and the weather icon/background bar are smaller than they should be. What xml's and values would need editing to fix this?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

I have a similar issue and a couple of others.

Though it looks fantastic in the first go, there are a couple of things I am seeing as well.

Firstly, the latitude/longitude on the bottom right are all jumbled up. Secondly, like this poster mentions, the bottom bar is a lil small.
And thirdly, I don't know if only I am seeing this, but there seems to be a ghost outline of the weather icon and the clock on a normal wallpaper.
However, if I make it a Live Wallpaper, the outline is gone.

Peculiar to me or no, it is irritating. But nonetheless, a great great attempt at making our non-HTC devices look like HTC.

As my Sig says, I have a RaZr.

Any help with my issues, you are free to PM me.
3rd April 2012, 07:48 PM   |  #30  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Bromley
Thanks Meter: 525

567 posts
Donate to Me
More
Decompile the APk file using apktool in layout edit the widget main XML

Sent from my Xoom using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread