Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[SKIN][mi7ROM][13.07.2012] mi7ROM V1e contable NOKIA edition released !

OP contable

2nd April 2012, 08:12 PM   |  #111  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
i like the theme. What i found a little strange is battery was almost empty in 9 hours. With different custom ROM i have at least 2 days, with the same the usage and configuration. Will test it a little more.
About icons:
Maybe somebody would like facebook icon skined. I would like Mini Opera icon to be skined.
I use wifi trough quick launch.
2nd April 2012, 09:33 PM   |  #112  
daddyrazzy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sint-Niklaas
Thanks Meter: 62
 
239 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
@contable:

found 2 tiles in the xbox live section, "friends" and "messages" maybe you can skin them???
and what about the installed games? is there a posibility to for a skin?.

olso a "bug?" in the people tab.
in the what's new section,

on facebook the icons are skinned, but the numbers an "+" are a bit off center,
and the twitter , euhm messages, tweets, the icons aren't skinned,


and an other question, is the skin you made with my logo compatible with this rom?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Capture (7).jpg
Views:	23
Size:	149.1 KB
ID:	979010   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Capture (5).jpg
Views:	14
Size:	173.3 KB
ID:	979011  
The Following User Says Thank You to daddyrazzy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd April 2012, 10:15 PM   |  #113  
daddyrazzy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sint-Niklaas
Thanks Meter: 62
 
239 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
contable, do you think its possible to change the font?
2nd April 2012, 11:34 PM   |  #114  
contable's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 958
 
1,692 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyrazzy

@contable:

found 2 tiles in the xbox live section, "friends" and "messages" maybe you can skin them???
and what about the installed games? is there a posibility to for a skin?.

olso a "bug?" in the people tab.
in the what's new section,

on facebook the icons are skinned, but the numbers an "+" are a bit off center,
and the twitter , euhm messages, tweets, the icons aren't skinned,


and an other question, is the skin you made with my logo compatible with this rom?

Very useful post...

The people hub is no problem.

Into the xbox live hub I will look later.

The cab. with your logo isnīt compatible with the rom => when the skin is ready I will cook a company version for you...
2nd April 2012, 11:36 PM   |  #115  
contable's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 958
 
1,692 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyrazzy

contable, do you think its possible to change the font?

I donīt know how to do this...
2nd April 2012, 11:53 PM   |  #116  
contable's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 958
 
1,692 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Donate to Me
Started to skin Music & Videos hub...


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenDump_2011-03-01 05 03 52 2570 AM.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	176.4 KB
ID:	979230   Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenDump_2011-04-01 05 04 46 6860 AM.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	134.4 KB
ID:	979231   Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenDump_2011-05-01 05 05 50 9340 AM.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	145.1 KB
ID:	979232  
3rd April 2012, 12:42 AM   |  #117  
voluptuary's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mukwonago
Thanks Meter: 747
 
941 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
I have a few suggestions, one is I think it would be super if the app icons were accent friendly like the app tiles are, for example you could just blackout the corners but keep the center of the icon transparent kinda like this:


Second suggestion is once you make an update cab since your theme is only really compatable with 'dark' perhaps you would want to disable/remove 'light' via an .rgu the code would be something like:
Code:
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Themes]
"CurrentAccent"="1"
"CurrentTheme"="1"
[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Themes\0\0407]
[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Themes\0\0409]
[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Themes\0\040C]
[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Themes\0\0410]
[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Themes\0\0C0A]
[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Themes\0\Accents]
[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Themes\0]
You would have to add an '-' entry for each lang in the rom but it's not that hard.

Anyways keep up the great work!
Attached Images
 
Last edited by voluptuary; 4th April 2012 at 07:05 AM. Reason: corrected some silly code errors
The Following User Says Thank You to voluptuary For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd April 2012, 12:53 AM   |  #118  
contable's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 958
 
1,692 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary

I have a few suggestions, one is I think it would be super if the app icons were accent friendly like the app tiles are, for example you could just blackout the corners but keep the center of the icon transparent kinda like this:


Second suggestion is once you make an update cab since your theme is only really compatable with 'dark' perhaps you would want to disable/remove 'light' via an .rgu the code would be something like:

Code:
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Themes]
"CurrentAccent"="1"
"CurrentTheme"="1"
-[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Themes\0\0407]
-[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Themes\0\0409]
-[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Themes\0\040C]
-[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Themes\0\0410]
-[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Themes\0\0C0A]
-[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Themes\0\Accents]
Anyways keep up the great work!

Personally I like the black background, but why not create a accent friendly version... when the whole OS is skinned...

Are you back from vacation ?

Could need some help...


The mi7ROM has included a theme/accent package, so itīs easy to remove the white theme...
3rd April 2012, 01:10 AM   |  #119  
voluptuary's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mukwonago
Thanks Meter: 747
 
941 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Yep I'm back. And perhaps you are right about not removing 'light' via a cab since it might cause some issues since I think Office would get messed up if it was removed.
3rd April 2012, 01:23 AM   |  #120  
contable's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 958
 
1,692 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Donate to Me
There are requests for a focus rom with my skin..

Sent from my OMNIA7 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes