Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,233 Members 51,210 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Does anyone have a link to [ROM] ::DARKSIDE::DIGITAL::WARFARE:: [v2.5.1]

Tip us?

thederekjay
Old
(Last edited by thederekjay; 31st March 2012 at 09:07 PM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 9,023

DONATE TO ME
The more you become involved with xda, the more you wish you never did. At least for me anyways. There is no consistency here. The things I see I can't stand to bare anymore. Xda handing out RD status to people that don't deserve it or even understand wtf they're doing. Its all just nonsense. Everything I do from here on out will be strictly for myself. I am all set with this glorified children's playground. Android is supposed to be a community not a competition. A lot of these so called "devs" feel like they need to prove something to the world. This s**t ain't dungeons and dragons, its code hacking with expensive devices. And people wonder why manufactures won't warranty rooted devices...

:: DARKSIDE ::
D A R K S I D E

"Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the DARKSIDE..."

Find me [HERE] on Google+
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thederekjay For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thederekjay
Old
(Last edited by thederekjay; 31st March 2012 at 10:00 PM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 9,023

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android_Monsters View Post
http://www.4shared.com/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium
Please don't mirror... I specifically said that right in the OP. Thanks for taking down the link.

D A R K S I D E

"Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the DARKSIDE..."

Find me [HERE] on Google+

jim93
Old
(Last edited by jim93; 31st March 2012 at 09:37 PM.)
Thanks Meter 340

DONATE TO ME
Thanks for coming back to clear it up ,I feel you, and I see your point more and more. Sad to see another kernel level dev leave for sure, as kernel devs are becoming a smaller percentage of devs although the number of "devs" is increasing.

Xhyperion
Old
Thanks Meter 55

DONATE TO ME
Dang Derek. You had the best rom. I like the way you think as a developer. I would really like you to stay as I'm sure many others would.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
Did I help you? Please donate to 1Kc4EvLjXuGdVz9bi6hjyAD9zw3Z7zgCew

Ascarface23
Old
Thanks Meter 372
Quote:
Originally Posted by thederekjay View Post
The more you become involved with xda, the more you wish you never did. At least for me anyways. There is no consistency here. The things I see I can't stand to bare anymore. Xda handing out RD status to people that don't deserve it or even understand wtf they're doing. Its all just nonsense. Everything I do from here on out will be strictly for myself. I am all set with this glorified children's playground. Android is supposed to be a community not a competition. A lot of these so called "devs" feel like they need to prove something to the world. This s**t ain't dungeons and dragons, its code hacking with expensive devices. And people wonder why manufactures won't warranty rooted devices...

see you on rootzwiki? one can wish your the best ..period
T-Mobile SGSII
[ROM] DARKSIDE:: DIGITAL.EVOLUTION ::
[KERNEL]: WAITING ON DARKSIDE ICS KERNEL
[MODEM]: T989UVLC8
MT4G (RED)SOLD
https://twitter.com/#!/@itsrigatony

hotadef
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Unfortunate for me something messed my sd card up and now i domt have a copy of his rom and kernal. I have been on jugs was planning on trying derek latest. Warfare wasy first flash on my gs2. i understand im hoping he will end up like eugene come in drop something wait a while and drop something else. Seem like less is more

Ascarface23
Old
Thanks Meter 372
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotadef View Post
Unfortunate for me something messed my sd card up and now i domt have a copy of his rom and kernal. I have been on jugs was planning on trying derek latest. Warfare wasy first flash on my gs2. i understand im hoping he will end up like eugene come in drop something wait a while and drop something else. Seem like less is more

Im running digital warfare best rom on sgs2 hands down

T-Mobile SGSII
MT4G (RED)SOLD

lawalty
Old
(Last edited by lawalty; 1st April 2012 at 12:04 AM.)
Thanks Meter 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascarface23 View Post
Im running digital warfare best rom on sgs2 hands down
i COMPLETELY agree.. I've been around XDA for years, and I've seen people, moderators, and devs come an go. The rom that thederekjay has skillfully made and optimized for our precious SGS2s is a complete ROM. Really, how can there be any more development on something that can't be made better?

I'll tell you folks. Whenever or wherever Mr. thederekjay shows up.. I'll respectfully consider anything he places his hands on is a work of art.

I hope when ICS drops, i'll be the first one in line for what he has to offer, whether it's on XDA or anywhere else.

I hope the best for you thederekjay.

Peace be with you!

Phone: AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
Watch: FitBIt Force

Ascarface23
Old
Thanks Meter 372
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawalty View Post
i COMPLETELY agree.. I've been around XDA for years, and I've seen people, moderators, and devs come an go. The rom that thederekjay has skillfully made and optimized for our precious SGS2s is a complete ROM. Really, how can there be any more development on something that can't be made better?

I'll tell you folks. Whenever or wherever Mr. thederekjay shows up.. I'll respectfully consider anything he places his hands on is a work of art.

I hope when ICS drops, i'll be the first one in line for what he has to offer, whether it's on XDA or anywhere else.

I hope the best for you thederekjay.
+ 100 couldnt have said it better my self

T-Mobile SGSII
MT4G (RED)SOLD

jim93
Old
Thanks Meter 340

DONATE TO ME
He does good work. Superwipe is a part of making ICS flashes not be buggy. Look at the instructions.