Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Does anyone have a link to [ROM] ::DARKSIDE::DIGITAL::WARFARE:: [v2.5.1]

OP vsn.android

31st March 2012, 10:04 PM   |  #11  
thederekjay's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag DARKSIDE
Thanks Meter: 9,030
 
4,616 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
The more you become involved with xda, the more you wish you never did. At least for me anyways. There is no consistency here. The things I see I can't stand to bare anymore. Xda handing out RD status to people that don't deserve it or even understand wtf they're doing. Its all just nonsense. Everything I do from here on out will be strictly for myself. I am all set with this glorified children's playground. Android is supposed to be a community not a competition. A lot of these so called "devs" feel like they need to prove something to the world. This s**t ain't dungeons and dragons, its code hacking with expensive devices. And people wonder why manufactures won't warranty rooted devices...

:: DARKSIDE ::
Last edited by thederekjay; 31st March 2012 at 10:07 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thederekjay For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2012, 10:06 PM   |  #12  
thederekjay's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag DARKSIDE
Thanks Meter: 9,030
 
4,616 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android_Monsters

http://www.4shared.com/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium

Please don't mirror... I specifically said that right in the OP. Thanks for taking down the link.

:: DARKSIDE ::
Last edited by thederekjay; 31st March 2012 at 11:00 PM.
31st March 2012, 10:35 PM   |  #13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 340
 
751 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Donate to Me
Thanks for coming back to clear it up ,I feel you, and I see your point more and more. Sad to see another kernel level dev leave for sure, as kernel devs are becoming a smaller percentage of devs although the number of "devs" is increasing.
Last edited by jim93; 31st March 2012 at 10:37 PM.
31st March 2012, 11:29 PM   |  #14  
Xhyperion's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 55
 
952 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
More
Dang Derek. You had the best rom. I like the way you think as a developer. I would really like you to stay as I'm sure many others would.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
31st March 2012, 11:55 PM   |  #15  
Ascarface23's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami florida
Thanks Meter: 372
 
689 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thederekjay

The more you become involved with xda, the more you wish you never did. At least for me anyways. There is no consistency here. The things I see I can't stand to bare anymore. Xda handing out RD status to people that don't deserve it or even understand wtf they're doing. Its all just nonsense. Everything I do from here on out will be strictly for myself. I am all set with this glorified children's playground. Android is supposed to be a community not a competition. A lot of these so called "devs" feel like they need to prove something to the world. This s**t ain't dungeons and dragons, its code hacking with expensive devices. And people wonder why manufactures won't warranty rooted devices...

:: DARKSIDE ::

see you on rootzwiki? one can wish your the best ..period
1st April 2012, 12:12 AM   |  #16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
351 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Unfortunate for me something messed my sd card up and now i domt have a copy of his rom and kernal. I have been on jugs was planning on trying derek latest. Warfare wasy first flash on my gs2. i understand im hoping he will end up like eugene come in drop something wait a while and drop something else. Seem like less is more

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
1st April 2012, 12:46 AM   |  #17  
Ascarface23's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami florida
Thanks Meter: 372
 
689 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotadef

Unfortunate for me something messed my sd card up and now i domt have a copy of his rom and kernal. I have been on jugs was planning on trying derek latest. Warfare wasy first flash on my gs2. i understand im hoping he will end up like eugene come in drop something wait a while and drop something else. Seem like less is more

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Im running digital warfare best rom on sgs2 hands down

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
1st April 2012, 01:00 AM   |  #18  
lawalty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 130
 
939 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascarface23

Im running digital warfare best rom on sgs2 hands down

i COMPLETELY agree.. I've been around XDA for years, and I've seen people, moderators, and devs come an go. The rom that thederekjay has skillfully made and optimized for our precious SGS2s is a complete ROM. Really, how can there be any more development on something that can't be made better?

I'll tell you folks. Whenever or wherever Mr. thederekjay shows up.. I'll respectfully consider anything he places his hands on is a work of art.

I hope when ICS drops, i'll be the first one in line for what he has to offer, whether it's on XDA or anywhere else.

I hope the best for you thederekjay.
Last edited by lawalty; 1st April 2012 at 01:04 AM.
1st April 2012, 01:08 AM   |  #19  
Ascarface23's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami florida
Thanks Meter: 372
 
689 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawalty

i COMPLETELY agree.. I've been around XDA for years, and I've seen people, moderators, and devs come an go. The rom that thederekjay has skillfully made and optimized for our precious SGS2s is a complete ROM. Really, how can there be any more development on something that can't be made better?

I'll tell you folks. Whenever or wherever Mr. thederekjay shows up.. I'll respectfully consider anything he places his hands on is a work of art.

I hope when ICS drops, i'll be the first one in line for what he has to offer, whether it's on XDA or anywhere else.

I hope the best for you thederekjay.

+ 100 couldnt have said it better my self

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
1st April 2012, 01:09 AM   |  #20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 340
 
751 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Donate to Me
He does good work. Superwipe is a part of making ICS flashes not be buggy. Look at the instructions.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes