Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,116 Members 45,134 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Rom] AOKP(Jellybean 4.2.2) | Task650 (6.24.13) AT&T

Tip us?

dahlem
Old
(Last edited by dahlem; 5th April 2012 at 03:07 AM.)
Thanks Meter 46
I did a wipe, wipe install and get unfortunately DSP Manager has stopped error on boot up

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

n7slc
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Hey Task, nice job on the ROM. Everything's great for me except data. Data rates have dropped off dramatically. I had no data at first, rebooted as per the bug list, data came back but it's gone from a couple of meg down to about 200kbps. I see the modem is KH7 and I've been using that on all of my ROMs for a while now with good results, until now.

Any suggestions? Possibly a bad flash? I'm on 4-3-12 and will be flashing the latest here in just a few minutes.

Thanks
Black Nokia Lumia 1020
Dell Venue 8 Pro

Retired Phones: Multiple Blackberries, Palm Centro, iPhone 3G,
iPhone 4, Captivate, Atrix 4G, Samsung SII & Lumia 920.

Retired Tablets: Motorola Xoom, Nexus 7

ugoff
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by n7slc View Post
Hey Task, nice job on the ROM. Everything's great for me except data. Data rates have dropped off dramatically. I had no data at first, rebooted as per the bug list, data came back but it's gone from a couple of meg down to about 200kbps. I see the modem is KH7 and I've been using that on all of my ROMs for a while now with good results, until now.

Any suggestions? Possibly a bad flash? I'm on 4-3-12 and will be flashing the latest here in just a few minutes.

Thanks
Check your APN for the HSPA+ entry. If you previously had that entry, it does not populate automatically on this(or any?) version of this ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ugoff For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wbcollins
Old
(Last edited by wbcollins; 5th April 2012 at 07:33 PM.) Reason: bad questions in wrong thread.
Thanks Meter 15
edited for idiocy....
Rock Chalk!

alacrify
Old
Thanks Meter 1,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by wbcollins View Post
Hi folks, The rom has been great. However, earlier today, I flashed the 3.026 kernel Graffixnyc posted yesterday in this thread. On reboot, I seemed to get erratic behavior from my powerbutton. It would often fail to bring up the lockscreen, powermenu, delay when doing so, or cause the phone to reboot.

I've since reflashed a couple of versions of the rom (wiping data, caches, etc), and still seem to be getting random behavior. I've searched but only found one reference to similar behavior in the i9100 threads that recommended a person:

"edit keystr file inside /efs/imei (if it's not there create it), then type ON inside it and reboot, that should do it"

Does this advice make any sense?

It could be the problem is hardware related, and only coincidentally related to the flash that initially seemed to cause it. I'm not blaming graffixnyc . My power button may just be bugging out. I'd hate to have to flash back to stock and get rid of my pretty yellow triangle to try to exchange it unnecessarily.
I'm going to let other people tell you why this was a bad idea to post - but I think this was a bad idea to post
SGSIV i337
SGSIII i747
SGSII i777
Xoom 10.1
The Following User Says Thank You to alacrify For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

n7slc
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugoff View Post
Check your APN for the HSPA+ entry. If you previously had that entry, it does not populate automatically on this(or any?) version of this ROM.
Thanks ugoff for the suggestion, but I did see that. On that note, it never gives me the H+ so maybe the setting isn't sticking?
Black Nokia Lumia 1020
Dell Venue 8 Pro

Retired Phones: Multiple Blackberries, Palm Centro, iPhone 3G,
iPhone 4, Captivate, Atrix 4G, Samsung SII & Lumia 920.

Retired Tablets: Motorola Xoom, Nexus 7

wbcollins
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by alacrify View Post
I'm going to let other people tell you why this was a bad idea to post - but I think this was a bad idea to post
No problem. I'm assuming user error on my part...both for my phone's issue and the post.
Rock Chalk!

ugoff
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by n7slc View Post
Thanks ugoff for the suggestion, but I did see that. On that note, it never gives me the H+ so maybe the setting isn't sticking?
This ROM lacks the '+' graphic. Only way to tell is to see if the blue highlight is in the circle next to the HSPA+ APN in the APN list.
The Following User Says Thank You to ugoff For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

crossover37
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Great Rom but there's an issue with the touch screen. When you scroll, it will select an option (in the menu for example) instead of scrolling like it should.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA

herofmm
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by task650 View Post
**** & Piss in the OP

4-4-12 Build
Added Latest Kernel from today
DSP Manager (Really Fixed this time)
Not much really. Can't remember what I did actually.
Flash it if you want.
task650, can you make flashable kernel from CM9? It will reduce download size and I am afraid of changing the rom unless some attractive changes are made. Also, I am happy with 04/03 version rom. I appreciate your effort.

Tags
and are phone is, aokp, at&t i-777, awesome, curing blindness, illiterate noobs, mr. rogers, open source, random banter, rated pg, read the faq, rom, search or gtfo, task is awesome, taskbros, taskonians, this rom tastes like victory, we're #1!, west coast beauty, you're welcome for the rom
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe