OP task650

8th April 2012, 10:39 PM   |  #2231  
Flag Charleston, Ar
Thanks Meter: 64

365 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red5

Anyways, I like that Task is pumping out all these updates. They arent just minute updates either, they are substantial updates. Makes me feel like we have our own version of nightlies for AOKP. CM9 can suck it.

Word. I prefer AOKP to CM9.
8th April 2012, 10:41 PM   |  #2232  
Thanks Meter: 280

1,130 posts
More
Agreed. AOKP is like CM9 but with that personal, underwear-less, touch.
8th April 2012, 10:41 PM   |  #2233  
Thanks Meter: 227

302 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virus1x

Alright with a succesful reflash it does a flicker but then kicks in however, it doesn't use the standard timing the old one did of.

6 seconds before dimming them,

Is this still possible or is it perm on when screen is on?

also will this cause a large drain on the battery?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

If you followed the steps in my FAQ it works for sure. However, so far it seems that the lights stay on permanently when the screen is on. No, its not a cause of battery drain.

Last edited by avidmovies; 8th April 2012 at 10:44 PM.
8th April 2012, 10:44 PM   |  #2234  
Flag Scottsdale, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 142

937 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by graffixnyc

You NEVER mentioned you did those steps.. you just said toggling the auto brightness didnt work... So again OBVIOUSLY you cant read or follow directions

Actually, you assumed I didn't do the directions however, I did state that I had done so before the SLEW of **** comments, I stated after red did, I had done it and people say..

I ASSUME HE DIDN'T BLAH BLAH BLAH..

So no I did state that the steps posted had been completed I suggest you stroll back a few pages and RE-READ as, I stated it BEFORE the massive spew of **** came outta everyones finger-tips onto this thread which Honestly, if you guys keep flaming people, the DEV as stated pages ago will shut down the thread and then everyones ****ed, so I know its hard to keep your anger or trollness in check but I suggest you do before you **** everyone and then blame the person who simply asked a question with some bull**** reason like "It's all his fault he couldn't READ BLARGH!" when I had already read and completed it and responded before everyone started this ****.

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by avidmovies

If you followed the steps in my FAQ it works for sure. However, so far it seems that the lights stay on permanently when the screen is on. No, its not a cause of battery drain.

Thank-You for answering my questions,

Yes I came across the CAP fix before Red had posted it, it must have simply been a faulty flash
Red5
8th April 2012, 10:45 PM   |  #2235  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Guys, drop it. The information to fix it is there, thats all we can do. Task has asked to stop the bickering in his thread. If it dosent stop, warnings will be thrown out to individual people. Just stop.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th April 2012, 10:50 PM   |  #2236  
Thanks Meter: 1,945

3,433 posts
Quote:

Anyways, I like that Task is pumping out all these updates. They arent just minute updates either, they are substantial updates. Makes me feel like we have our own version of nightlies for AOKP. CM9 can suck it.

^^^^this. I never even made it to CM9 - found this and it's everything I could want - and as a work in progress with Task updating it it will just add more things for me to love.
8th April 2012, 10:57 PM   |  #2237  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Portland, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 47,847

21,891 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Guys, drop it. The information to fix it is there, thats all we can do. Task has asked to stop the bickering in his thread. If it dosent stop, warnings will be thrown out to individual people. Just stop.

yep. it's the reason i've stopped posting today. not sure why this thread has gone this way. it's creepy. also... this thread also has made it into the 2nd most popular thread in the XDA Portal. I would hate for people to see that, come to this thread and see all this bull****.

The Following User Says Thank You to task650 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th April 2012, 11:03 PM   |  #2238  
Corpus Christi, Tx
Thanks Meter: 16

58 posts
More
Quote:

Hey Red I think you and Task should seriously consider talking about leaving this thread open only to devs. Reading and following instructions has worked perfect for me. Flawless ROM is in this thread. Read, follow instructions, and search = no probs. Great **** goin on here by Task. Would hate to see Task stop updating this cause of lazy users.
8th April 2012, 11:09 PM   |  #2239  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 14

145 posts
More
Sorry for asking thus again but the recent app list by long press of home button is not working. I watched the YouTube video and followed it but still no luck after 4 reboots :(

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA
8th April 2012, 11:10 PM   |  #2240  
Thanks Meter: 1,945

3,433 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_niceguy

Sorry for asking thus again but the recent app list by long press of home button is not working. I watched the YouTube video and followed it but still no luck after 4 reboots :(

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA

It's broken in 4-7, but fixed in 4-8 - what version are you using? And what did you come from?

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
and are phone is, aokp, at&t i-777, awesome, curing blindness, illiterate noobs, mr. rogers, open source, random banter, rated pg, read the faq, rom, search or gtfo, task is awesome, taskbros, taskonians, this rom tastes like victory, we're #1!, west coast beauty, you're welcome for the rom
Previous Thread Next Thread