Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,176 Members 51,572 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Rom] AOKP(Jellybean 4.2.2) | Task650 (6.24.13) AT&T

Tip us?

shoestar
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red5 View Post
Anyways, I like that Task is pumping out all these updates. They arent just minute updates either, they are substantial updates. Makes me feel like we have our own version of nightlies for AOKP. CM9 can suck it.
Word. I prefer AOKP to CM9.

Phone:
Samsung Galaxy S3: SGH-I747
ROM: Wicked v6
Kernel: ktoonsez - O/C to 1809mhz
Modem: LK3

Tablet:
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1: GT-N8013
ROM: Redemption ROM v3.2
Kernel: Stock

tysj
Old
Thanks Meter 280
Agreed. AOKP is like CM9 but with that personal, underwear-less, touch.
Google Nexus 5

avidmovies
Old
(Last edited by avidmovies; 8th April 2012 at 10:44 PM.)
Thanks Meter 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virus1x View Post
Alright with a succesful reflash it does a flicker but then kicks in however, it doesn't use the standard timing the old one did of.

6 seconds before dimming them,

Is this still possible or is it perm on when screen is on?

also will this cause a large drain on the battery?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

If you followed the steps in my FAQ it works for sure. However, so far it seems that the lights stay on permanently when the screen is on. No, its not a cause of battery drain.

LG G2 (D800)
CloudyG3 | Custom Debloated

Virus1x
Old
Thanks Meter 141

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by graffixnyc View Post
You NEVER mentioned you did those steps.. you just said toggling the auto brightness didnt work... So again OBVIOUSLY you cant read or follow directions
Actually, you assumed I didn't do the directions however, I did state that I had done so before the SLEW of **** comments, I stated after red did, I had done it and people say..

I ASSUME HE DIDN'T BLAH BLAH BLAH..

So no I did state that the steps posted had been completed I suggest you stroll back a few pages and RE-READ as, I stated it BEFORE the massive spew of **** came outta everyones finger-tips onto this thread which Honestly, if you guys keep flaming people, the DEV as stated pages ago will shut down the thread and then everyones ****ed, so I know its hard to keep your anger or trollness in check but I suggest you do before you **** everyone and then blame the person who simply asked a question with some bull**** reason like "It's all his fault he couldn't READ BLARGH!" when I had already read and completed it and responded before everyone started this ****.

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by avidmovies View Post
If you followed the steps in my FAQ it works for sure. However, so far it seems that the lights stay on permanently when the screen is on. No, its not a cause of battery drain.

Thank-You for answering my questions,

Yes I came across the CAP fix before Red had posted it, it must have simply been a faulty flash
DEVICE: ....Nexus 5 (AT&T) / Samsung Note 3 (Verizon)
CARRIER: ...AT&T / Verizon Wireless
ANDROID: ...4.4.2 / 4.4.2
ROM: .......Paranoid Android / Beanstown 4.4.2 Stock
KERNEL: ....Stock PA / Stock
Recovery:... TWRP / Safestrap

RETIRED: iPhone 3G MyTouch 3G Slide iPhone 3G Samsung Galaxy S2 I777 Nexus 4
Red5 Old
Thanks Meter
Guys, drop it. The information to fix it is there, thats all we can do. Task has asked to stop the bickering in his thread. If it dosent stop, warnings will be thrown out to individual people. Just stop.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

alacrify
Old
Thanks Meter 1945
Quote:
Anyways, I like that Task is pumping out all these updates. They arent just minute updates either, they are substantial updates. Makes me feel like we have our own version of nightlies for AOKP. CM9 can suck it.
^^^^this. I never even made it to CM9 - found this and it's everything I could want - and as a work in progress with Task updating it it will just add more things for me to love.
SGSIV i337
SGSIII i747
SGSII i777
Xoom 10.1

task650
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 47419

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Guys, drop it. The information to fix it is there, thats all we can do. Task has asked to stop the bickering in his thread. If it dosent stop, warnings will be thrown out to individual people. Just stop.
yep. it's the reason i've stopped posting today. not sure why this thread has gone this way. it's creepy. also... this thread also has made it into the 2nd most popular thread in the XDA Portal. I would hate for people to see that, come to this thread and see all this bull****.

The Following User Says Thank You to task650 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Dime04
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Hey Red I think you and Task should seriously consider talking about leaving this thread open only to devs. Reading and following instructions has worked perfect for me. Flawless ROM is in this thread. Read, follow instructions, and search = no probs. Great **** goin on here by Task. Would hate to see Task stop updating this cause of lazy users.

prince_niceguy
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Sorry for asking thus again but the recent app list by long press of home button is not working. I watched the YouTube video and followed it but still no luck after 4 reboots :(

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA

alacrify
Old
Thanks Meter 1945
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_niceguy View Post
Sorry for asking thus again but the recent app list by long press of home button is not working. I watched the YouTube video and followed it but still no luck after 4 reboots :(

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA
It's broken in 4-7, but fixed in 4-8 - what version are you using? And what did you come from?
SGSIV i337
SGSIII i747
SGSII i777
Xoom 10.1

Tags
and are phone is, aokp, at&t i-777, awesome, curing blindness, illiterate noobs, mr. rogers, open source, random banter, rated pg, read the faq, rom, search or gtfo, task is awesome, taskbros, taskonians, this rom tastes like victory, we're #1!, west coast beauty, you're welcome for the rom
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe