OP task650

26th April 2012, 05:56 PM   |  #6451  
Austin, Texas
Thanks Meter: 85

328 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefAnt

When I got my replacement sII, I was playing stupid, the **** that the sales rep told me was unbelievable. I asked her, "so what's the difference in speeds when comparing HSPA and LTE." she said "hold on" and to return about 4 mins later after asking another fellow employee with an answer of "it's a lot faster." Then I asked "why is the galaxy note so big?" her reply was "so you can take bigger pictures."

Hahahahahaha.

Bigger pictures.... oh Christ. I lol'd.

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by task650

yep. but when he says he searched and this has been explained over the last 2 days in this thread... nope... no benefits from me.

8 year olds, dude...

26th April 2012, 05:56 PM   |  #6452  
Flag Milwaukee
Thanks Meter: 269

1,167 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlem

I still had version 34 on my phone . . . was have alot of hiccups so decided to wipe everything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senor Forum

Give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm convinced that a lot of people DO search, but are just TERRIBLE at searching.

I can't tell you how many times I've told family to Google something, and they manage to **** it up.

Mom: Alex, how do I make cupcakes?

Me: Mom, just Google it.

Mom: *www.google.com* *types "how do you eat grasshoppers with a spork"*

Me: Seriously, mom?

I'm pretty sure he said his Build 34 is different than everyone else's. He must be helping out Task.
26th April 2012, 05:57 PM   |  #6453  
Austin, Texas

328 posts
More
Quote:

I'm pretty sure he said his Build 34 is different than everyone else's. He must be helping out Task.

Man, I love this thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to Senor Forum For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Red5
26th April 2012, 05:58 PM   |  #6454  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Build34 was never supposed to be released. That was a special RedRom version.
26th April 2012, 06:00 PM   |  #6455  
Flag Milwaukee
Thanks Meter: 269

1,167 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senor Forum

Man, I love this thread.

Lol, I keep it up on my computer all the time, the other night me and my fiance got into a fight because she closed the session. She said "**** those computer nerds and come and **** me!" I replied with, "You mean phone nerds? Is that offer still valid?" Needless to say it wasn't.
26th April 2012, 06:01 PM   |  #6456  
Flag SD, USA
Thanks Meter: 75

422 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alacrify

You could at least SCROLL UP and see that task borked some options and is working on it.

God FORBID someone asks a QUESTION in this thread?

Took you more effort to be an ass than it would've just to either ignore it or answer it simply.
Last edited by smknutson; 26th April 2012 at 06:03 PM.
26th April 2012, 06:01 PM   |  #6457  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 46

599 posts
More
Well it must been there from another build that 34 loaded over or something sorry for asking...
26th April 2012, 06:03 PM   |  #6458  
Austin, Texas

328 posts
More
Quote:

Lol, I keep it up on my computer all the time, the other night me and my fiance got into a fight because she closed the session. She said "**** those computer nerds and come and **** me!" I replied with, "You mean phone nerds? Is that offer still valid?" Needless to say it wasn't.

Hahahaha.

My wife is pretty much a bigger phone nerd than me. I'd probably catch more **** for closing the thread.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by smknutson

god forbid someone asks a question in this thread?

Took you more effort to be an ass than it would've just to either ignore it or answer it simply.

And we're off!!!
26th April 2012, 06:04 PM   |  #6459  
Flag SD, USA
Thanks Meter: 75

422 posts
More
LoL not worth it dude
26th April 2012, 06:04 PM   |  #6460  
Recognized Contributor
Flag San Jose, CA
Thanks Meter: 763

1,600 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

When I got my replacement sII, I was playing stupid, the **** that the sales rep told me was unbelievable. I asked her, "so what's the difference in speeds when comparing HSPA and LTE." she said "hold on" and to return about 4 mins later after asking another fellow employee with an answer of "it's a lot faster." Then I asked "why is the galaxy note so big?" her reply was "so you can take bigger pictures."

LFAMO that made my morning

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
and are phone is, aokp, at&t i-777, awesome, curing blindness, illiterate noobs, mr. rogers, open source, random banter, rated pg, read the faq, rom, search or gtfo, task is awesome, taskbros, taskonians, this rom tastes like victory, we're #1!, west coast beauty, you're welcome for the rom
Previous Thread Next Thread