No registration required
Thread Closed

[Rom] AOKP(Jellybean 4.2.2) | Task650 (6.24.13) AT&T

OP task650

29th April 2012, 07:04 AM   |  #7221  
Thanks Meter: 148

657 posts
More
Clarification....when somebody has a sec...in OP..."torch toggle added back to ROM control". That referring to the "quick torch" toggle for the lockscreen or the status bar toggle, which I can't find?

Been on several previous builds.decided to do full wipe this time...just for reference. (play store did not auto sync my apps back....even after 2 full writes and clearing app data from store app...but that's another story)

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA
29th April 2012, 07:10 AM   |  #7222  
Thanks Meter: 1,945

3,434 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdjaney

Clarification....when somebody has a sec...in OP..."torch toggle added back to ROM control". That referring to the "quick torch" toggle for the lockscreen or the status bar toggle, which I can't find?

Been on several previous builds.decided to do full wipe this time...just for reference. (play store did not auto sync my apps back....even after 2 full writes and clearing app data from store app...but that's another story)

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA

ROM Control>Toggles>Enabled Toggles>Second from the bottom. If it didn't auto-sync back, did you have backup set or disabled before? And did you enable it on first login this time? Titanium Backup is a better method anyway...
29th April 2012, 07:10 AM   |  #7223  
Flag Southgate
Thanks Meter: 296

2,215 posts
More
Yeah, but I really like the stock browser lol...but oh well it isn't a deal breaker for me I can simply move the files...or get used to them being placed on the external..just wondered if there was something I was missing a setting or something that could straighten this out....thanks guys
29th April 2012, 07:15 AM   |  #7224  
Flag Bethel
Thanks Meter: 97

347 posts
More
Task, thanks for all your hard work..... now take my money, it's not much, but I hope it helps..

Conf. ID: 3D216885595296549
The Following User Says Thank You to Xander_25 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 07:16 AM   |  #7225  
Flag Yavne
Thanks Meter: 27

734 posts
More
Currently I'm on 4-25 and TB backup folder location is /emmc/TB.
If I upgrade to 4-28 after a full wipe, would TB be able to locate the backup folder after internal and external locations are swapped ?
Just trying to make sure I will be able to restore after full wipe.
29th April 2012, 07:19 AM   |  #7226  
Flag Bethel
Thanks Meter: 97

347 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalda01

If I upgrade to 4-28 after a full wipe, would TB be able to locate the backup folder after internal and external locations are swapped ?

Yes it will, just make sure after you install, to go into preferences--->backup folder location--->detect button--->whole device. It will scan and find the last location used for backup. You can then select that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Xander_25 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 07:24 AM   |  #7227  
Flag Goleta, CA
Thanks Meter: 224

565 posts
More
Quote:

Was not a problem for me tibu pro found my backup folder with zero problems and I did full wipes on both releases today lol.

Hth,
Charlie

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
29th April 2012, 07:32 AM   |  #7228  
Thanks Meter: 1,945

3,434 posts
Quote:

If you don't flash NEAK, it should have the locations just like they currently are. The NEAK kernel "unchecked" the file storage location swap for me, but checking that and rebooting fixed it - and TiBu had no problems.
29th April 2012, 07:41 AM   |  #7229  
Flag Southgate
Thanks Meter: 296

2,215 posts
More
How can I go about changing the boot animation from the unicorn to the cm9 one with the droid dude on a skateboard in the vortex type thing? Is there a flashable zip? or just a file I need to move into /system/media?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
29th April 2012, 07:47 AM   |  #7230  
Thanks Meter: 67

490 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnyredcorn

How can I go about changing the boot animation from the unicorn to the cm9 one with the droid dude on a skateboard in the vortex type thing? Is there a flashable zip? or just a file I need to move into /system/media?

Just get the one out of the CM9 zip and replace the one in /system/media.

The Following User Says Thank You to ugoff For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
and are phone is, aokp, at&t i-777, awesome, curing blindness, illiterate noobs, mr. rogers, open source, random banter, rated pg, read the faq, rom, search or gtfo, task is awesome, taskbros, taskonians, this rom tastes like victory, we're #1!, west coast beauty, you're welcome for the rom
Previous Thread Next Thread