Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,880 Members 51,239 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Rom] AOKP(Jellybean 4.2.2) | Task650 (6.24.13) AT&T

Tip us?

uppon2
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1ska View Post
When I think of "IT Professional" I think of clowns working on computers. This has nothing to do with the topic or anything else, just thought you lovely people would like to know this information for future purposes.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice clown comment. I understand exactly what you mean. I wish I could use this ROM
The more you sweat in training the less you bleed in battle
Red5 Old
Thanks Meter 0
Didnt realize just how many IT guys are here.

task650
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 47,833

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by uppon2 View Post
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice clown comment. I understand exactly what you mean. I wish I could use this ROM
Paradoxx has an awesome version of AOKP you can use bro. Plus he actually give proper trouble shooting and helps users. You should try it out. Waaaay better then Bezkes version as I see by your sig you're running it.

TonyStark
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 5,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam razzy View Post
Sorry for annoying question... but I tot of trying this Rom.. but when I get into final 100%.. my download canceled coz of network probzz.. sorry mate... if you don't mind ... can I know what it is..? Pls

Posting From GALAXY S II

HIT THANKS IF IM HELPED YOOU

"He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying." - Friedrich Nietzsche
I think I need to share my dialysate with you and help filter this

fatbas202
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red5 View Post
One more here.

uppon2
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by task650 View Post
Paradoxx has an awesome version of AOKP you can use bro. Plus he actually give proper trouble shooting and helps users. You should try it out. Waaaay better then Bezkes version as I see by your sig you're running it.
I have used all of the i9100 AOKP Ports available on xda. I think the best is resurrection. I guess the first time I flashed it was with a new release of CM Kernel which gave me incredible battery life and still does when I flash back to it. So it kind of caught my attention. That and his constant "updating" and thread support from other members. The bezke ROM was my first AOKP ROM So I still run it on my other phone but his lack of communication and updating has soured me. I have used hydrogenics and I did like it however the thread is always filled with frustrating questions and a lot of children it seems.

Is there any way I can use this ROM for i9100. I understand the kernel and locale/CSC is totally different but surely I can do something

Nick281051
Old
Thanks Meter 1,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red5 View Post
That's where I'm heading after high school (currently taking a few classes)

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
Current Phone: Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-I777

HTC Inspire 4g collecting dust

Old Phone: Samsung Captivate (At&t)- Returned
HTC Tilt 2 (AT&T)- Sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx7621 View Post
Nice job bro! Not only have you insulted the dev of the rom thread you're posting in , but you also took offense to an internet forum post which has no bearing on your life! This is the internet bro. You've got to have a thick skin.

task650
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 47,833

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by uppon2 View Post
I have used all of the i9100 AOKP Ports available on xda. I think the best is resurrection. I guess the first time I flashed it was with a new release of CM Kernel which gave me incredible battery life and still does when I flash back to it. So it kind of caught my attention. That and his constant "updating" and thread support from other members. The bezke ROM was my first AOKP ROM So I still run it on my other phone but his lack of communication and updating has soured me. I have used hydrogenics and I did like it however the thread is always filled with frustrating questions and a lot of children it seems.

Is there any way I can use this ROM for i9100. I understand the kernel and locale/CSC is totally different but surely I can do something
every thread has childish people in it. you just gotta look past it. this thread blows up a lot sometimes. its just how threads go at times. i know this can be run on an i9100, but i don't support it bro. thats where parodoxxs version comes into play. me and him communicate frequently and i trust his work. thats why i recommended it to you. you should seriously give it another try. here's my advice to you. just download the rom and leave the thread. lol. problems with childish people solved. if you have an issue, post it and wait for either paradoxx or a helpful user to help. thats how i work. if i dont like a thread i leave it and pay no attention to the trolls. that is, unless it's my thread. then i attack the trolls. sh$t. i've even attacked the trolls for paradoxx in his thread.

PRGUY85
Old
Thanks Meter 20
As always, thanks for the ROM task.

Have been testing both Neak and CM9 kernel and have noticed that auto-brightness settings on Neak tend to run toward brighter side. Is it my imagination? Also, where do you guys stand on lulzactive vs ondemand. Perhaps it's not the place to ask about it, yet since task has packaged both kernels before to the ROM, I was curious. It seems lulzactive runs better in terms of battery life.

Take care all.

uppon2
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by task650 View Post
every thread has childish people in it. you just gotta look past it. this thread blows up a lot sometimes. its just how threads go at times. i know this can be run on an i9100, but i don't support it bro. thats where parodoxxs version comes into play. me and him communicate frequently and i trust his work. thats why i recommended it to you. you should seriously give it another try. here's my advice to you. just download the rom and leave the thread. lol. problems with childish people solved. if you have an issue, post it and wait for either paradoxx or a helpful user to help. thats how i work. if i dont like a thread i leave it and pay no attention to the trolls. that is, unless it's my thread. then i attack the trolls. sh$t. i've even attacked the trolls for paradoxx in his thread.
lol I understand that. However I really like to join in and be a part of the thread. So turning a blind eye was becoming very hard due to the nature of my interest. I will just flash this and see what happens

Tags
and are phone is, aokp, at&t i-777, awesome, curing blindness, illiterate noobs, mr. rogers, open source, random banter, rated pg, read the faq, rom, search or gtfo, task is awesome, taskbros, taskonians, this rom tastes like victory, we're #1!, west coast beauty, you're welcome for the rom
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe