Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,659 Members 44,845 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Charger Questions

Tip us?

garak0410
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Charger Questions

It looks like my charger has gone bad after 3 months of use. I've tried ASUS online chat and it isn't available. I tried the web form and it times out on submission. And when I call the number, I get disconnected. So, having problems getting warranty repair.

Is there another charger with a USB connection I can use with it or does it has to be the ASUS model? Just wondering...

Thanks!
Brian

garak0410
Old
(Last edited by garak0410; 31st March 2012 at 08:33 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quick update...I did find a Zune Wall Charger with same specs...hooked it up...still nothing...wondering if it is the cable now...

My local Office Depot has the charger for the TF101 in stock. Despite the shorter cable, will it work with the TF201?

Thanks!
Brian

garak0410
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Collective "Duh!" The plug had slid forward some and didn't really notice because it was so subtle. Pushed it back down. Fixed...

theandies
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by garak0410 View Post
Collective "Duh!" The plug had slid forward some and didn't really notice because it was so subtle. Pushed it back down. Fixed...
Thought my charging brick had died a few days ago. The plug part had moved ever so slightly and was not making good contact. Reset it and all is good.