Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,579 Members 43,658 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]SmartDroid Resurrection|3.33.401.106|Sense3.6+4.0|Hybrid|4.0 ONLINE-07/13/2012-

Tip us?

memnoc
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 5,201

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdjx20 View Post
the screenshot on the first page the soft keys glow red.
It's just an XE pic

Inviato dal mio HTC Sensation XE usando Tapatalk

hdjx20
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by memnoc View Post
It's just an XE pic

oh gotchya

jaysun3000
Old
Thanks Meter 62
excellent a new ROM to flash thanks.
T-Mobile HTC One
Rooted
S-off
SuperCID
Stock 2.17 FW
The Following User Says Thank You to jaysun3000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mohanned85
Old
Thanks Meter 17
looks good people let me know if it worth flashing
any bugs etc

vincepg13
Old
Thanks Meter 136
Just a quick question, the beats audio software in this Rom...is it 100% stock HTC beats audio or has it been modified by anyone?

I'm looking to make a few comparisons but all the roms seem to have a modified beats audio but I need stock. And I'd rather not flash a stock xe ruu as I'd have to revert all the way to gb to avoid being locked in with s-on.

Cheers

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda premium

chris.wueste
Old
Thanks Meter 182

DONATE TO ME
Default Issue

I wiped everything before flashing plus I am on the latest firmware super cid the works. This rom after downloading and installing twice runs very very slowly on my phone. There is nothing smooth about it. I dont understand as the rom has fairly great reviews so far. Would love to try it and appreciate the devs hard work. Any ideas on making it not so rough?
Current Devices
Phone: HTC One GE
Tablet: Nexus 7

Previous Devices:
Nexus 4, Galaxy Nexus, HTC Sensation 4G (Watery Death), LG G2X (Sold {Piece of S**t}), Nexus S (Gave to Mother), Nexus One (Sold), MyTouch (Sold), T-Mobile G1 (Kept for nostalgia)

Headbanger1982
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris.wueste View Post
I wiped everything before flashing plus I am on the latest firmware super cid the works. This rom after downloading and installing twice runs very very slowly on my phone. There is nothing smooth about it. I dont understand as the rom has fairly great reviews so far. Would love to try it and appreciate the devs hard work. Any ideas on making it not so rough?
Have you used a superwipe.zip or 4Ext Recovery "Format all partitions except SDCard"?

That's very odd, since this Rom had positive reactions with TMOUS Sensation 4G....

The only suggestion I can give you so far is that you wipe all partitions via 4Ext Recovery, wipe cache and dalvik, flash the rom and wipe again cache and dalvik... try that way, maybe it helps.
Forever #58 & #46 - Ciao Marco

Live to Thrash - Thrash to Live

- Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Maguro

HTC Sensation - Sold
Galaxy S2 i9100 - Sold
Galaxy S i9000 - Sold
SE Xperia X10 Mini - Sold
iPhone 3Gs 32Gb - Sold

memnoc
Old
Thanks Meter 5,201

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris.wueste View Post
What device do you have first of all?

memnoc
Old
Thanks Meter 5,201

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincepg13 View Post
Just a quick question, the beats audio software in this Rom...is it 100% stock HTC beats audio or has it been modified by anyone?

I'm looking to make a few comparisons but all the roms seem to have a modified beats audio but I need stock. And I'd rather not flash a stock xe ruu as I'd have to revert all the way to gb to avoid being locked in with s-on.

Cheers

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda premium
Beats are stock where they were present, where they were missing, like without headphones then I've add them

The Following User Says Thank You to memnoc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mckellick
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Any T-mobile U.S users try this Rom yet? Hows the Compatibility? I may just test drive this rom now and give feedback.. Rom looks great Dev..
"THE OFFICIAL ROM ZOMBIE"
HTC SENSATION 4G