Post Reply

[ROM]SmartDroid Resurrection|3.33.401.106|Sense3.6+4.0|Hybrid|4.0 ONLINE-07/13/2012-

OP memnoc

1st April 2012, 02:07 AM   |  #21  
memnoc's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,226
 
4,456 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdjx20

the screenshot on the first page the soft keys glow red.

It's just an XE pic

Inviato dal mio HTC Sensation XE usando Tapatalk
1st April 2012, 02:13 AM   |  #22  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
260 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by memnoc

It's just an XE pic

Inviato dal mio HTC Sensation XE usando Tapatalk

oh gotchya
1st April 2012, 03:28 AM   |  #23  
jaysun3000's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62
 
528 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
excellent a new ROM to flash thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to jaysun3000 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st April 2012, 03:43 AM   |  #24  
Senior Member
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 17
 
450 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
looks good people let me know if it worth flashing
any bugs etc
1st April 2012, 06:22 AM   |  #25  
vincepg13's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 136
 
752 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Just a quick question, the beats audio software in this Rom...is it 100% stock HTC beats audio or has it been modified by anyone?

I'm looking to make a few comparisons but all the roms seem to have a modified beats audio but I need stock. And I'd rather not flash a stock xe ruu as I'd have to revert all the way to gb to avoid being locked in with s-on.

Cheers

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda premium
1st April 2012, 07:24 AM   |  #26  
Senior Member
Flag Eagle Pass, TX
Thanks Meter: 182
 
108 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Donate to Me
More
Issue
I wiped everything before flashing plus I am on the latest firmware super cid the works. This rom after downloading and installing twice runs very very slowly on my phone. There is nothing smooth about it. I dont understand as the rom has fairly great reviews so far. Would love to try it and appreciate the devs hard work. Any ideas on making it not so rough?
1st April 2012, 08:47 AM   |  #27  
Headbanger1982's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bologna
Thanks Meter: 47
 
167 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris.wueste

I wiped everything before flashing plus I am on the latest firmware super cid the works. This rom after downloading and installing twice runs very very slowly on my phone. There is nothing smooth about it. I dont understand as the rom has fairly great reviews so far. Would love to try it and appreciate the devs hard work. Any ideas on making it not so rough?

Have you used a superwipe.zip or 4Ext Recovery "Format all partitions except SDCard"?

That's very odd, since this Rom had positive reactions with TMOUS Sensation 4G....

The only suggestion I can give you so far is that you wipe all partitions via 4Ext Recovery, wipe cache and dalvik, flash the rom and wipe again cache and dalvik... try that way, maybe it helps.
1st April 2012, 10:02 AM   |  #28  
memnoc's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,226
 
4,456 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris.wueste

I wiped everything before flashing plus I am on the latest firmware super cid the works. This rom after downloading and installing twice runs very very slowly on my phone. There is nothing smooth about it. I dont understand as the rom has fairly great reviews so far. Would love to try it and appreciate the devs hard work. Any ideas on making it not so rough?

What device do you have first of all?

Inviato dal mio HTC Sensation XE usando Tapatalk
1st April 2012, 10:05 AM   |  #29  
memnoc's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,226
 
4,456 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincepg13

Just a quick question, the beats audio software in this Rom...is it 100% stock HTC beats audio or has it been modified by anyone?

I'm looking to make a few comparisons but all the roms seem to have a modified beats audio but I need stock. And I'd rather not flash a stock xe ruu as I'd have to revert all the way to gb to avoid being locked in with s-on.

Cheers

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda premium

Beats are stock where they were present, where they were missing, like without headphones then I've add them

Inviato dal mio HTC Sensation XE usando Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to memnoc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st April 2012, 12:27 PM   |  #30  
mckellick's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Allentown Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 35
 
125 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Any T-mobile U.S users try this Rom yet? Hows the Compatibility? I may just test drive this rom now and give feedback.. Rom looks great Dev..

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Top Threads in Sensation Android Development by ThreadRank