The previous method no longer works so now use this method
Method 2 I DID NOT FIGURE OUT THIS METHOD BUT THANKS TO Vicious on DROIDRAZR it works !!!!
Es file Explorer
Voodoo OTA Keeper
Free version of Rom Manager
I recommend to do a factory reset before doing this
1. Download the ICS leak from here
2. Make sure the the system is writable in es file manager
3. Copy and paste it to /cache
It should look like this
4.Open Voodoo Ota keeper and backup root
5.Go back to es file manager
6. Click on the the zip that you put earlier
7. A menu similar to this should come up
8.Click rom manager and click reboot.
9.After it installs boot into stock 3e recovery and wipe cache.
If you did for some reason lose root while doing this you can root again using this by AdamOutler
1% Battery Mods
Will create more later