Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,250 Members 41,129 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Verified working on the following with little too no issues
Admiral 2 1.36%
Atrix 19 12.93%
Atrix 2 6 4.08%
Bionic 1 0.68%
Droid/Milestone 3 2.04%
Droid 2/Global 5 3.40%
Droid 3 2 1.36%
Droid 4 2 1.36%
Droid Pro/XPRT 4 2.72%
Droid X 2 1.36%
Droid X2 5 3.40%
Electrify 13 8.84%
Photon 83 56.46%
RAZR CDMA 4 2.72%
RAZR GSM 6 4.08%
Titanium 0 0%
Triumph 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][DeBlur/DeBloat] Universal Live ROM conversion for Moto Android Phones

Tip us?

bricky23
Old
Thanks Meter 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokifish Marz View Post
Sorry about that. Fixed. (working on a TMO G2X project as well and brain got scrambled)

Wrong guy. You must be thinking of somebody else. I woke up in the middle of the night with the thought "So how standard is MotoBlur base?". The result was this...

Come to think of it, most my stuff comes about in the same fashion.
That sucks, you are smarter asleep than I am awake.
Sent from?

Lokifish Marz
Old
(Last edited by Lokifish Marz; 1st April 2012 at 04:19 AM.)
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3258

DONATE TO ME
Still searching but still need Full Blur Bloat backups for everything on the unofficial list. If you link me a file I need to know device and carrier.
Ubuntop- U4A/Webtop hybrid for all Tegra2 Motorola phones (Fully integrated Ubuntu Desktop)
Live ROM (One "ROM" over 12 phones) (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world and as base by many devs)
Imperium Initiative Photon (used as base by many Photon devs)
Imperium Initiative LS970 (used as base by many LS970 devs)
Imperium Agent LS970 (LS970 version of Live ROM)
Evo Desktop PC (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world)
(Nexus Q)uantum Singularity Project (Media Center, File Server, Website Server, LinuxonAndroid in little black ball of joy)
Umeox x201 EnSec Enhanced Security Patch and Live ROM Installer (used by multiple devs world wide on over 6 different models/versions of x201's)
Every Android device I've owned since the Hero- Media Center, File Server, Website Server
The Following User Says Thank You to Lokifish Marz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

superkid.net
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Still searching but still need Full Blur Bloat backups for everything on the unofficial list. If you link me a file I need to know device and carrier.
Can u include blur home loki! Im a big fan of it!
Sent from my MB855 using XDA
Rumored by Shadows

Lokifish Marz
Old
Thanks Meter 3258

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by superkid.net View Post
Can u include blur home loki! Im a big fan of it!
Sent from my MB855 using XDA
ADW is by no means the smoothest or fastest launcher but it duplicates most of the features of Blur Home and is faster. From what I've seen, all you loose the "Recent" and "Downloaded" groups and that's about it.

If you really must have Blur Home, It's in the Removed_Apps folder. Remove the .bak from the name, copy to system/app and set permissions to rw-r--r and reboot.
Ubuntop- U4A/Webtop hybrid for all Tegra2 Motorola phones (Fully integrated Ubuntu Desktop)
Live ROM (One "ROM" over 12 phones) (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world and as base by many devs)
Evo Desktop PC (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world)
(Nexus Q)uantum Singularity Project (Media Center, File Server, Website Server, LinuxonAndroid in little black ball of joy)
Umeox x201 EnSec Enhanced Security Patch and Live ROM Installer (used by multiple devs world wide on over 6 different models/versions of x201's)
Every Android device I've owned since the Hero- Media Center, File Server, Website Server
The Following User Says Thank You to Lokifish Marz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dxl880517
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Very much appreciated! Thanks!

frozndevl
Old
Thanks Meter 33
This is great, thanks Loki. And to be clear, to revert would we need to sbf and/or just restore from backup?

Sent from my Mopho using XDA

dxl880517
Old
Thanks Meter 23
TESTED ON MY PHONE, works perfectly, i have already deleted some system
files before.

Lokifish Marz
Old
Thanks Meter 3258

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by frozndevl View Post
This is great, thanks Loki. And to be clear, to revert would we need to sbf and/or just restore from backup?

Sent from my Mopho using XDA
Just restore from a backup and you should be fine. I write a revert script at some point and attach it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxl880517 View Post
TESTED ON MY PHONE, works perfectly, i have already deleted some system
files before.
Thanks. What phone/carrier did you run it on? (I guess I should at least put up a poll covering phone models)

phince1
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Works great. Thank you!!

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Xparent Blue Tapatalk
USC Samsung Galaxy S 3

dxl880517
Old
(Last edited by dxl880517; 2nd April 2012 at 12:10 AM.)
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:

Thanks. What phone/carrier did you run it on? (I guess I should at least put up a poll covering phone models)
I am using GSM now and i am a Photon user, only thing i'm confused is there is a blur-services.apk left, is it safe to remove it?