Originally Posted by EchoM3TH
it gives me a little dead android.
Did you or did you not unlock your prime using the asus unlock tool app? If you did after you have unlocked your prime.
1. Go to market and download rom manager
2. Install CWM via rom manager.
3. Download a Custom Rom and transfer it to your tablet.
4. Boot into CWM Via Make sure its powered off, hold power and volume down till you see some white fine printed words on your upper left hand side. Then hit the Volume Up.
5. Once your into CWM using your Volume buttons (Power button to select) to navigate to Backup/restore & create your first nandroid backup.
6. Install the custom rom you have downloaded.
7.Boot it up.
HTC One X 32GB White.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 16gb White Wifi Only.
Apple iPad 2 64gb White Wifi Only (Sold).
Apple iPad (3rd Gen) 64gb White Wifi Only.
Asus Transformer Prime 32gb Amethyst Grey Wifi Only.
Samsung Galaxy SII Ceramic White (Sold).
Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
Lightless Ascension Theme for AOKP