Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,482 Members 53,706 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC HD7S Developer Unlock?

Tip us?

Sunshine858
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] HTC HD7S Developer Unlock?

I am trying to unlock my HTC HD7S because i want to have any tile color or accent color i want and other cool features BUT chevron keeps telling me to

-connect to usb
-open zune

and all that is done so what do I do?

GoodDayToDie
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2645
Are you trying to use the original ChevronWP7 Unlocker? You know, the one that has never worked on any released ROM newer than 7008, uses a certificate that expired a couple months back, and has big bold-text warnings on its threads on XDA-Devs telling you that it doesn't work anymore?

If you have a ChevronWP7 Labs token, and that's not working, then you may want to take that up with the ChevronWP7 folks. The original unlocker not working is both known and expected, though.
Win8/Windows RT projects:
List of desktop apps for hacked RT devices

WP8 projects:
Native Access WebServer and Libraries
WP8 Interop Unlocks
Storage Cleanup tool

WP7 projects:
XapHandler, Root Webserver, OEM Marketplace XAPs, Bookmarklets collection (Find On Page), Interop-unlock hacks.

Do not private message me with questions that should have been posted on the forum! Not only are you wasting your time - I'm not going to bother writing an answer to such a question for only one person - but I will probably block you from PMing me in the future as well.