Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Arrow [ROM]RUU_Spark_Vodafone_NL_1.08.172.02_Radio_5.50.09.15 _22.23.50.09U, by ansar

OP ansar.ath.gr

5th April 2011, 08:39 PM   |  #1  
ansar.ath.gr's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,848
 
2,767 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
Hi,


A ROM for the New Vodafone NL operator, operator characteristic value 172:

RUU_Spark_Vodafone_NL_1.08.172.02_Radio_5.50.09.15 _22.23.50.09U_by_ansar

in case for any reason you need to comeback to this branded ROM

see also thread: Windows Phone 7 Branded ROMs for Spark


Till next version enjoy!!!

Regards, ansar
9th April 2011, 11:58 AM   |  #2  
matthijs81's Avatar
Member
Flag 's-Gravenhage
Thanks Meter: 3
 
52 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2006
More
Hi ansar - the file does not exist (any more)
9th April 2011, 11:30 PM   |  #3  
ansar.ath.gr's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,848
 
2,767 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthijs81

Hi ansar - the file does not exist (any more)

Hi,

I will check it, thnx!

Regards, ansar
19th April 2011, 09:09 AM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansar.ath.gr

Hi,


A ROM for the New Vodafone NL operator, operator characteristic value 172:

RUU_Spark_Vodafone_NL_1.08.172.02_Radio_5.50.09.15 _22.23.50.09U_by_ansar

in case for any reason you need to comeback to this branded ROM

see also thread: Windows Phone 7 Branded ROMs for Spark


Till next version enjoy!!!

Regards, ansar

hi could you re-upload this pls


ty
12th May 2011, 08:52 AM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
101 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
Any mirrors for this ? I bricked my Trophy and cannot get it back to life.
14th May 2011, 09:02 AM   |  #6  
ansar.ath.gr's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,848
 
2,767 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
Hi,

I hope that is ok now

Regards, ansar
14th May 2011, 04:01 PM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
101 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
Yes it is ! Only I was unable to fix my problem.

I get a 226 error Flash Write at 10%

Any ideas ?
14th May 2011, 04:18 PM   |  #8  
ansar.ath.gr's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,848
 
2,767 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingwild

I bricked my Trophy and cannot get it back to life.

Hi,

How did this?

Regards, ansar
15th May 2011, 03:08 PM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
101 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
I tried to unbrand a Vodafone Trophy.
I created a Gold card and Y-cable. During flashing the update failed. Radio update Fail. Now it can only be in recovery mode for flashing a rom.

It is real dead :(
17th May 2011, 08:53 PM   |  #10  
ansar.ath.gr's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,848
 
2,767 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingwild

I tried to unbrand a Vodafone Trophy.
I created a Gold card and Y-cable. During flashing the update failed. Radio update Fail. Now it can only be in recovery mode for flashing a rom.

It is real dead :(

Hi,

Bootloader is probably corrupted but you can try a series of flashings, some times it works

Before starting check if hard reset can be performed and if yes do it

Regards, ansar

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes