FORUMS

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

AOKP Themes?

251 posts
Thanks Meter: 25
 
By jtsrtr13, Senior Member on 3rd April 2012, 02:48 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I know the ROM is still being tweaked, but what kind of work is left to be done before the themers can really tear into AOKP? (I'm kinda looking at some of the "higher ups" of the Inc2 community here......Knipp, Tylerlawhon, PacerguyDon)

I'm not really looking for a full theme at this point, but I've seen some for other devices and I think some color choices other than the ICS standard blue would be kickass.

Don't get me wrong....I'm not trying to be pushy or to rush the Devs and Themers of this glorious community....just ready for some bacon. Lulz.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to jtsrtr13 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
3rd April 2012, 11:53 AM |#2  
tylerlawhon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tallahassee, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,026
 
Donate to Me
More
I love how out of the "higher ups" you chose me, someone who knows nothing about this lol. Although, I feel honored that I'm considered to be lumped on with this group by someone. Sorry I can't help with themes, like I said I know absolutely nothing about theming, but I'm sure some well come along.

Sent From My Mikrunny'd Superphone Using Magic (TapaTalk 2 Beta 5)
3rd April 2012, 03:47 PM |#3  
jtsrtr13's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
I included you in the list because you talk to a couple of the devs fairly often and I've noticed you try and get your feet wet with some things.

Maybe I should have said "insiders" instead...? Anywho....guess its back to the waiting game

Sent from my Incredible 2 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to jtsrtr13 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd April 2012, 04:44 PM |#4  
tylerlawhon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tallahassee, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,026
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtsrtr13

I included you in the list because you talk to a couple of the devs fairly often and I've noticed you try and get your feet wet with some things.

Maybe I should have said "insiders" instead...? Anywho....guess its back to the waiting game

Sent from my Incredible 2 using XDA

Lol ok thanks. I guess that works haha.

Sent From My Mikrunny'd Superphone Using Magic (TapaTalk 2 Beta 5)
3rd April 2012, 06:25 PM |#5  
andybones's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate NY
Thanks Meter: 11,262
 
Donate to Me
More
What are you looking for?

I've themed ICS before..
The Following User Says Thank You to andybones For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd April 2012, 08:59 PM |#6  
jtsrtr13's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
First off let me apologize if I get some things wrong.....I don't know a lot about theming so some of my terminology could be wrong.

I don't really think I'm looking for a full theme as far as themed apps and custom animations....just color options as far as framework ( I think) goes. Like on AOKP you can change the clock and battery bar colors, but not the battery icon itself. Small things like this and maybe changing some colors on select icons. I know most of this could probably be done in either ZipThemer or MetaMorph, but these days I don't really get the time to sit down and commit to learning from scratch

Sent from my Incredible 2 using XDA
3rd April 2012, 09:05 PM |#7  
tylerlawhon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tallahassee, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,026
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtsrtr13

First off let me apologize if I get some things wrong.....I don't know a lot about theming so some of my terminology could be wrong.

I don't really think I'm looking for a full theme as far as themed apps and custom animations....just color options as far as framework ( I think) goes. Like on AOKP you can change the clock and battery bar colors, but not the battery icon itself. Small things like this and maybe changing some colors on select icons. I know most of this could probably be done in either ZipThemer or MetaMorph, but these days I don't really get the time to sit down and commit to learning from scratch

Sent from my Incredible 2 using XDA

I know there are some themes from AOKP for the gnex, maybe someone could port them.

Sent From My Mikrunny'd Superphone Using Magic (TapaTalk 2 Beta 5)
12th April 2012, 05:41 PM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Here are two wallpapers that look great with the ICS theme / aokp. Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wallpaper_629997973.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	221.2 KB
ID:	999164   Click image for larger version

Name:	wallpaper-384470.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	999165  
12th April 2012, 06:28 PM |#9  
knipp21's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag FT Riley BIG RED ONE
Thanks Meter: 581
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerlawhon

I know there are some themes from AOKP for the gnex, maybe someone could port them.

Sent From My Mikrunny'd Superphone Using Magic (TapaTalk 2 Beta 5)

There was the one I was running. But I found out it broke the phone app. That was the only bug...I could port it. But the guy said he would create a thread here.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium
13th April 2012, 03:29 AM |#10  
PacerguyDon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Boise
Thanks Meter: 222
 
Donate to Me
More
Hmm... Thanks for including me, but A themer I'm not. I've made boot animations, but that's about the extent of my building abilities.
Now, what I would like to have in an Aokp theme would be something like what I've got on my phone now using CM9 and Ics Reloaded...

I'm tired of the Ics Blue look, so went more for the monochrome look. Now just to dull out the icons
Last edited by PacerguyDon; 13th April 2012 at 03:33 AM.
13th April 2012, 10:58 AM |#11  
knipp21's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag FT Riley BIG RED ONE
Thanks Meter: 581
 
More
I ran this them for a day before I found out it broke the phone app. Should just be as simple as unzipping the theme and putting our phone apk in there instead. Its a good theme.

If you run this please don't post in that thread as our device isn't supported. He is working on the issues already to support our phone.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1550926
Dear Inc2 owners..

Read the op BEFORE you POST, or start a NEW THREAD about a topic that has already been discussed.

btw..

su
killall drmserver
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to knipp21 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes