Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,290 Members 45,983 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

AOKP Themes?

Tip us?

jtsrtr13
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Default AOKP Themes?

I know the ROM is still being tweaked, but what kind of work is left to be done before the themers can really tear into AOKP? (I'm kinda looking at some of the "higher ups" of the Inc2 community here......Knipp, Tylerlawhon, PacerguyDon)

I'm not really looking for a full theme at this point, but I've seen some for other devices and I think some color choices other than the ICS standard blue would be kickass.

Don't get me wrong....I'm not trying to be pushy or to rush the Devs and Themers of this glorious community....just ready for some bacon. Lulz.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to jtsrtr13 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tylerlawhon
Old
Thanks Meter 1,007

DONATE TO ME
I love how out of the "higher ups" you chose me, someone who knows nothing about this lol. Although, I feel honored that I'm considered to be lumped on with this group by someone. Sorry I can't help with themes, like I said I know absolutely nothing about theming, but I'm sure some well come along.

Sent From My Mikrunny'd Superphone Using Magic (TapaTalk 2 Beta 5)

jtsrtr13
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
I included you in the list because you talk to a couple of the devs fairly often and I've noticed you try and get your feet wet with some things.

Maybe I should have said "insiders" instead...? Anywho....guess its back to the waiting game

The Following User Says Thank You to jtsrtr13 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tylerlawhon
Old
Thanks Meter 1,007

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtsrtr13 View Post
I included you in the list because you talk to a couple of the devs fairly often and I've noticed you try and get your feet wet with some things.

Maybe I should have said "insiders" instead...? Anywho....guess its back to the waiting game

Lol ok thanks. I guess that works haha.

andybones
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 9,031

DONATE TO ME
What are you looking for?

I've themed ICS before..
Team Ecliptic - Member/Co-Lead Developer

Motorola Droid > HTC Eris > HTC Incredible > HTC Incredible 2 > Galaxy Nexus > HTC Rezound > HTC Incredible 4G > Samsung Galaxy S3 > Samsung Galaxy S4 > HTC One M7 > HTC One M8

Buy me a beer.
The Following User Says Thank You to andybones For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jtsrtr13
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
First off let me apologize if I get some things wrong.....I don't know a lot about theming so some of my terminology could be wrong.

I don't really think I'm looking for a full theme as far as themed apps and custom animations....just color options as far as framework ( I think) goes. Like on AOKP you can change the clock and battery bar colors, but not the battery icon itself. Small things like this and maybe changing some colors on select icons. I know most of this could probably be done in either ZipThemer or MetaMorph, but these days I don't really get the time to sit down and commit to learning from scratch

tylerlawhon
Old
Thanks Meter 1,007

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtsrtr13 View Post
First off let me apologize if I get some things wrong.....I don't know a lot about theming so some of my terminology could be wrong.

I don't really think I'm looking for a full theme as far as themed apps and custom animations....just color options as far as framework ( I think) goes. Like on AOKP you can change the clock and battery bar colors, but not the battery icon itself. Small things like this and maybe changing some colors on select icons. I know most of this could probably be done in either ZipThemer or MetaMorph, but these days I don't really get the time to sit down and commit to learning from scratch

I know there are some themes from AOKP for the gnex, maybe someone could port them.

urhos
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Here are two wallpapers that look great with the ICS theme / aokp. Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wallpaper_629997973.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	221.2 KB
ID:	999164   Click image for larger version

Name:	wallpaper-384470.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	999165  

knipp21
Old
Thanks Meter 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerlawhon View Post
I know there are some themes from AOKP for the gnex, maybe someone could port them.

There was the one I was running. But I found out it broke the phone app. That was the only bug...I could port it. But the guy said he would create a thread here.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium
I'm No dev, no need to donate. Just a simple thanks

Follow me on Google Plus!

https://plus.google.com/115380001456117289879/posts

PacerguyDon
Old
(Last edited by PacerguyDon; 13th April 2012 at 03:33 AM.)
Thanks Meter 219

DONATE TO ME
Hmm... Thanks for including me, but A themer I'm not. I've made boot animations, but that's about the extent of my building abilities.
Now, what I would like to have in an Aokp theme would be something like what I've got on my phone now using CM9 and Ics Reloaded...

I'm tired of the Ics Blue look, so went more for the monochrome look. Now just to dull out the icons
~Don~
Galaxy Nexus
RasbeanJelly/Trinity
Moto Xoom
Team Eos 3

Give Minus or
Dropbox a try.