Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,176 Members 51,572 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Solved**installing apps ** restarting phone**

Tip us?

tandob
Old
(Last edited by tandob; 27th April 2012 at 02:01 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56
Default Solved**installing apps ** restarting phone**

:what:At first delete your old pertition of SD-ext. Format your SD card( save backup of sdcard in the PC.) Now create a new sd-ext. Using mini tool pertition home edition 7. Then flash with stock rom. Root your phone. Then download root explorer and go to /system/sd. You will see a 'place holder' and some files or only 'place holder'. Delete all in sd like 'place holder'. Then install repencics 2.6 rom , creed rom, hybrid rom, etc. Please note, after installing custom rom , first you have to do a step. install root explorer or root file manager, go to /system/sd
. delete all in sd like 'place holder'. enjay...
The Following User Says Thank You to tandob For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tandob
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by tandob View Post
At first delete your old pertition of SD-ext. Format your SD card( save backup of sdcard in the PC.) Now create a new sd-ext. Using mini tool pertition home edition 7. Then flash with stock rom. Root your phone. Then download root explorer and go to /system/sd. You will see a 'place holder' and some files or only 'place holder'. Delete all in sd loke 'place holder'. Then install repencics 2.6 rom , creed rom, hybrid rom, etc. Please note, after installing custom rom , first you have to do a step. install root explorer or root file manager, go to /system/sd
. delete all in sd like 'place holder'. enjay...
cmnt plz

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

hitme987
Old
Thanks Meter 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by tandob View Post
cmnt plz

Lol that's a very big process without much use. Just format SD card and you're good to go.

Next time,You can also move all background Apps to internal memory and block receivers that send unwanted data and you can use more than 500 apps with a2sd without any freezing or restarting

blooper1
Old
Thanks Meter 171
To solve this we need to have a cwm recovery with proper handle of mount and format command in the updater-script

This concern happen when we flashing a new rom with out proper cleaning or wiping before we install a new rom

Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA Premium App
Learn from the START