Solved**installing apps ** restarting phone**

OP tandob

3rd April 2012, 06:39 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag kolkata
Thanks Meter: 56

367 posts
More
:what:At first delete your old pertition of SD-ext. Format your SD card( save backup of sdcard in the PC.) Now create a new sd-ext. Using mini tool pertition home edition 7. Then flash with stock rom. Root your phone. Then download root explorer and go to /system/sd. You will see a 'place holder' and some files or only 'place holder'. Delete all in sd like 'place holder'. Then install repencics 2.6 rom , creed rom, hybrid rom, etc. Please note, after installing custom rom , first you have to do a step. install root explorer or root file manager, go to /system/sd
. delete all in sd like 'place holder'. enjay...
Last edited by tandob; 27th April 2012 at 03:01 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to tandob For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd April 2012, 02:48 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag kolkata
Thanks Meter: 56

367 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tandob

At first delete your old pertition of SD-ext. Format your SD card( save backup of sdcard in the PC.) Now create a new sd-ext. Using mini tool pertition home edition 7. Then flash with stock rom. Root your phone. Then download root explorer and go to /system/sd. You will see a 'place holder' and some files or only 'place holder'. Delete all in sd loke 'place holder'. Then install repencics 2.6 rom , creed rom, hybrid rom, etc. Please note, after installing custom rom , first you have to do a step. install root explorer or root file manager, go to /system/sd
. delete all in sd like 'place holder'. enjay...

cmnt plz

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium
3rd April 2012, 03:05 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 333

1,088 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tandob

cmnt plz

Lol that's a very big process without much use. Just format SD card and you're good to go.

Next time,You can also move all background Apps to internal memory and block receivers that send unwanted data and you can use more than 500 apps with a2sd without any freezing or restarting

3rd April 2012, 03:48 PM   |  #4  
Flag Bulacan
Thanks Meter: 171

84 posts
More
To solve this we need to have a cwm recovery with proper handle of mount and format command in the updater-script

This concern happen when we flashing a new rom with out proper cleaning or wiping before we install a new rom

Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA Premium App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread