FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

{ROM}{2.3.6}Emancipation: 1st Amendment{041312}

3,824 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,877
 
By NunHugger, Recognized Developer on 3rd April 2012, 06:27 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
17th April 2012, 07:35 PM |#1091  
Senior Member
Flag Long Beach, CA
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
thank you! sorry, but i'm limited to 8 thanks a day, so i cant slap the button, but i'll be sure to hit it manana! downloading now....
 
 
17th April 2012, 07:42 PM |#1092  
Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Nun or anyone else with knowledge on this,

Is there any way to get the video working on this rom while running infusion core a2? I was running with it for a few days, but then tried video and had to re-flash Entopy's kernel. I absolutely love the rom (deep blue) and with the oc it was smooth as butter and snappy. I can do the work if pointed in the right direction unless it's a ton of coding.

Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA
17th April 2012, 08:07 PM |#1093  
NunHugger's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Des Moines, IA
Thanks Meter: 8,877
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejness

Nun or anyone else with knowledge on this,

Is there any way to get the video working on this rom while running infusion core a2? I was running with it for a few days, but then tried video and had to re-flash Entopy's kernel. I absolutely love the rom (deep blue) and with the oc it was smooth as butter and snappy. I can do the work if pointed in the right direction unless it's a ton of coding.

Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA

Not sure right off hand. We will figure it out and get it for you. I think Ppal is on it now.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NunHugger For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2012, 08:09 PM |#1094  
Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NunHugger

Not sure right off hand. We will figure it out and get it for you. I think Ppal is on it now.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using xda premium

Greatly appreciated!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA
17th April 2012, 08:16 PM |#1095  
Bubba's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nicholasville
Thanks Meter: 6,922
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDuran

thank you! sorry, but i'm limited to 8 thanks a day, so i cant slap the button, but i'll be sure to hit it manana! downloading now....

I got you covered.... Love to slap Ppal ... Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by Bubba; 17th April 2012 at 08:21 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bubba For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2012, 08:20 PM |#1096  
Bubba's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nicholasville
Thanks Meter: 6,922
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raymond26170

Would like to know what to use to troubleshoot the android.phone force closing, please? happened after flashing communion theme.

Sent from my Emancipated Infuse having Communion.

I have had this issue as well after flashing a theme ... replaced the phone apk fixed it ... it was not themed .. But it fixed it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Bubba For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2012, 08:22 PM |#1097  
deathblade's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 370
 
More
Is there a way that I could get the apk of the ota, I'm currently not running emancipation but I would love to see how the progress is and different themes and such I've searched in the system app folder in the zip but I guess it's hard coded into the system settings

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium
17th April 2012, 08:25 PM |#1098  
Senior Member
Flag Long Beach, CA
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajoe40356

I got you covered.... Love to slap Ppal ... Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the coverage Bubba! But u best believe i'm looking forward to slapping u both tomorrow!
The Following User Says Thank You to TDuran For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2012, 08:29 PM |#1099  
Bubba's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nicholasville
Thanks Meter: 6,922
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDuran

Thanks for the coverage Bubba! But u best believe i'm looking forward to slapping u both tomorrow!

You should get Tapatalk then you can slap as many people as many times as you want. I work out my frustrations everyday slapping people. Some don't even deserve it ... Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubba For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2012, 08:32 PM |#1100  
Bubba's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nicholasville
Thanks Meter: 6,922
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathblade

Is there a way that I could get the apk of the ota, I'm currently not running emancipation but I would love to see how the progress is and different themes and such I've searched in the system app folder in the zip but I guess it's hard coded into the system settings

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium

Come and join us in our Emancipation.... All the cool kids are doing it ... Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
17th April 2012, 08:36 PM |#1101  
Senior Member
Flag Long Beach, CA
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajoe40356

You should get Tapatalk then you can slap as many people as many times as you want. I work out my frustrations everyday slapping people. Some don't even deserve it ... Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

i might hafta do that! i didnt know the "thanks" button was unlimited on there. that alone is worth the price of admission...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TDuran For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes