Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,304 Members 41,278 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

{ROM}{2.3.6}Emancipation: 1st Amendment{041312}

Tip us?

ppalbicke
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3022

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by infuzable View Post
I'm such an idiot. My service apparently was to slow. I needed faster wifi. But I got my theme. How do I go about making my own custom roms.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA
Oh, that's in the uot kitchen too. No problem easy peezy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium
My AOKP Infuse tastes like JellyBeans
New Theme Chooser themes and Jelly Bean Stuff HERE Try them, tastes like chicken!
Theme Chooser Themes made Specifically for the Note and Paranoid Android: Go Here and Get Them
Emancipation Themes in the OTA: Deep Blue, Evergreen, Aztec, Eternus Veris, Blood Orange, Purps, Communion, Tame Blue, SuperNova, Pink something or other
Get your Dropbox Here

The Following User Says Thank You to ppalbicke For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hvega11
Old
Thanks Meter 99
What's up y'all finally got a chance to get back on here man I missed a lot lol emancipation looks great! I'm about to download and represent Thanks nun,x,ppal...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hvega11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

NunHugger
Old
(Last edited by NunHugger; 19th April 2012 at 04:32 AM.)
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 8243

DONATE TO ME
Fixed the issue with the cut off text on the Communion theme. Just redownload and reflash for the fix.

Also added two new swypes to the OTA. Red Trans and Blue Trans. You will need to uninstall any swypes you have installed and simply install the apk.

Koff them with Kindness
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NunHugger For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

EXPERIMENT
Old
Thanks Meter 2474

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by NunHugger View Post
Fixed the issue with the cut off text on the Communion theme. Just redownload and reflash for the fix.

Also added two new swypes to the OTA. Red Trans and Blue Trans. You will need to uninstall any swypes you have installed and simply install the apk.

Dang, I just gotta say, Im proud of my team.
These guys are awesome.

X on Eternus Veris E
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EXPERIMENT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

howsleyd
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppalbicke View Post
Yeah we will ne there soon. Got video working on the infusion kernal now just need audio. We will package it nice so that people can switch to either kernal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium
Hmm yeah I see the libs under the ROMs tab in the OTA now for Entropy and Infusion kernels. Nice!

ppalbicke
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3022

DONATE TO ME
Alright folks, we here at the collective have brewed up something special to make sure we cater to all folks. In the OTA for your viewing pleasure, are two flashable zips that get video working for infusion and Entropy dd kernals.

If you want to over clock, simply download the infusion lib files, and flash, then the the infusion kernal of your choice. All video and audio working. If you want to come back to Entropy's daily driver for battery sipping and hdmi, flash back with the Eman Entropy lib files and then his DD kernal.

Remember, you must flash these with the kernal of choice for video to work. We will not be responsible or answer questions if you fail to do so.

Enjoy.
My AOKP Infuse tastes like JellyBeans
New Theme Chooser themes and Jelly Bean Stuff HERE Try them, tastes like chicken!
Theme Chooser Themes made Specifically for the Note and Paranoid Android: Go Here and Get Them
Emancipation Themes in the OTA: Deep Blue, Evergreen, Aztec, Eternus Veris, Blood Orange, Purps, Communion, Tame Blue, SuperNova, Pink something or other
Get your Dropbox Here

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ppalbicke For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

howsleyd
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Oops I guess I jumped the gun on you ppal

foundsoul80
Old
Thanks Meter 49

DONATE TO ME
NunHugger- have u thought having BEATs on here.
Old phone Samsung Infuse (ATT):
AoCP CP, CM10.1, BeanStalk, and Slim Bean.

Current Phone ATT LG Optimus G
Rooted, and unlocked... Still on stock rom and kernel

ejness
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Ppal,

You just made my day! And whoever else worked on this. Emancipation is now my DD for the long term.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA

howsleyd
Old
Thanks Meter 42
By the way, I want to file a complaint. I am sick and tired of all of these new themes, apps, and keyboards that we are getting. I haven't had my Emancipated Infuse stay the same for more than one day at a time. Please stop providing these new themes as I don't think my Infuse can take another flash.