Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,915 Members 37,397 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

{ROM}{2.3.6}Emancipation: 1st Amendment{041312}

Tip us?

ppalbicke
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3,022

DONATE TO ME
Not unless the snot fairy put one there. ICS only has a chance of being made if 1 of the wonderful flashers in this thread make one. The collective is all ICSed (word?) out. Only other awesome colors for us.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

You have something in your inbox Mr. Bubba.
My AOKP Infuse tastes like JellyBeans
New Theme Chooser themes and Jelly Bean Stuff HERE Try them, tastes like chicken!
Theme Chooser Themes made Specifically for the Note and Paranoid Android: Go Here and Get Them
Emancipation Themes in the OTA: Deep Blue, Evergreen, Aztec, Eternus Veris, Blood Orange, Purps, Communion, Tame Blue, SuperNova, Pink something or other
Get your Dropbox Here

Bubonic78
Old
Thanks Meter 386
The only ICS I wanna see is a Nun special edition.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium
Support the Dev's
The Following User Says Thank You to Bubonic78 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tamelion1117
Old
Thanks Meter 500

DONATE TO ME
Thank you Nun and to all who helped with this rom. I hive been using this rom for a little over a week, and even after I added my tweaks, like infusion and over clocked, it's still stable as hell. Great work!

Sent from my Emancipated Infuse, running Infusion A2 core Over clocked to 1.6

ppalbicke
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3,022

DONATE TO ME
Did you use he libs from the ota?
New Theme Chooser themes and Jelly Bean Stuff HERE Try them, tastes like chicken!
Theme Chooser Themes made Specifically for the Note and Paranoid Android: Go Here and Get Them
Emancipation Themes in the OTA: Deep Blue, Evergreen, Aztec, Eternus Veris, Blood Orange, Purps, Communion, Tame Blue, SuperNova, Pink something or other
Get your Dropbox Here

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ppalbicke For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tamelion1117
Old
Thanks Meter 500

DONATE TO ME
No, just flashed the Infusion core a2. Do I need the libs for Infusion,and if so why?

tamelion1117
Old
Thanks Meter 500

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppalbicke View Post
Did you use he libs from the ota?
I'm also using tame blue, by the way. Thank you!

ppalbicke
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3,022

DONATE TO ME
Flash the libs in the rom section of the ota then. If you dont, video will be broken and you will not be able to record. These libs will fix that. Just flash in CWM and you will be good.
Get your Dropbox Here

The Following User Says Thank You to ppalbicke For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tamelion1117
Old
Thanks Meter 500

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Flash the libs in the rom section of the ota then. If you dont, video will be broken and you will not be able to record. These libs will fix that. Just flash in CWM and you will be good.
Okay. Will do. Thanks for looking out!

ppalbicke
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3,022

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamelion1117 View Post
Okay. Will do. Thanks for looking out!

Always my friend...
Get your Dropbox Here

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ppalbicke For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SGSuser0811
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Default USB

Quote:
Also have you tried flashing another rom, like a stock one to see if the pro lem persists?

Sent from an Emancipated Infuse bleeding Orange
So I tried 3 different ROMS with no success and then I got the idea to flash entropy's new kernel. Well that broke something because now I'm soft bricked. I can't get into DL mode or CWM, I just hang at the samsung screen. I think I finally broke it.

Gonna try some other things but i think the AT&T warranty guys will have to get me a new phone and since it can't boot I assume they can't tell its been rooted and custom roms installed.

Thanks for the help and as always I welcome any suggestions or comments