Originally Posted by ebes24
Hi I have Installed the clockwork mod touch for my htc one x but when I try to boot into recovery i get an image of a phone and a red triangle and exclamation mark.
It will then go no further unless, I'm still able to boot up as normal, but I can't boot in to CWM.
Can anyone help please?
Never mind got it working now
you quite clearly havnt installed the clockwork mod touch recovery as what you are seeing is the stock recovery, go back to the fastboot screen
things you should already have
→ unlocked bootloader from htc-dev
→ fastboot.exe in a folder
→ r1-modaco-recovery-clockwork-touch-endeavoru.img from original post placed in same directory as fastboot.exe
1. power off phone by holding power button for 10seconds
2. hold both power and volume down to enter the bootloader
3. press power button while selected on fastboot (default)
4. plug usb cable in
5. open a cmd window and cd to the directory with fastboot and your new recovery image in
6. type "fastboot flash recovery r1-modaco-recovery-clockwork-touch-endeavoru.img" (this will install the clockwork recovery onto your recovery partition)
7. use volume down to select reboot bootloader then press power button
8. use volume down to select recovery then press power button
you will now be on the new recovery