[APP] Instagram out now for android

OP X_x_X_x_X_x_X

3rd April 2012, 06:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Jonesboro
Thanks Meter: 3

23 posts
More
The popular iOS app is now available for our phone!

The only problem i had was that it would force close when choosing a photo from the gallery. Other than that its a great app!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tagram.android
3rd April 2012, 07:07 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

26 posts
I'm having an issue where it FC's everytime I try and take a picture
3rd April 2012, 07:09 PM   |  #3  

6 posts
I'm having that same problem. Has anyone figured a way around it? I tried restarting my phone, but that didn't help.
3rd April 2012, 07:44 PM   |  #4  
Flag New Orleans
Thanks Meter: 7

132 posts
More
another with FC
3rd April 2012, 07:50 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 127

1,519 posts
More
Epic touch on Mijjahs Rom and I get FC once I click on the camera icon to port a picture... lame
3rd April 2012, 07:51 PM   |  #6  

6 posts
What you can still do to upload for the time being is go to your gallery and share the photo through instagram. It acts as a post. I think the app works fine for people with a stock phone.
3rd April 2012, 08:00 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 127

1,519 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoCureForFools

What you can still do to upload for the time being is go to your gallery and share the photo through instagram. It acts as a post. I think the app works fine for people with a stock phone.

Probably true, but then I would have to choose... root or instagram.... Uh thats easy I prefer ICS and there's plenty of apps with Filters.
3rd April 2012, 08:16 PM   |  #8  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 60

216 posts
More
It's also force closing for me on Calk's latest FC24 ICS rom. I haven't tried it on GB. I'll probably flash Blazer 4.1 and see if it runs.

Can anyone with a GB based ROM tell me if it's force closing for you also? It only crashes when you try and take a pic. Hmmm...
3rd April 2012, 08:31 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 4

45 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoCureForFools

What you can still do to upload for the time being is go to your gallery and share the photo through instagram. It acts as a post

Hi, I have a question. What do you mean by sharing it through Instagram and have it acting as a post?
I went to the gallery, shared an image, selected Instagram, but it took me to the "filter-apply" screen, which is the point where it force closes.
Am I doing something wrong? I wouldn't mind editing photos in another app and just posting them on Instagram, and I understood that's kind of what you meant.
3rd April 2012, 08:31 PM   |  #10  

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess813

Probably true, but then I would have to choose... root or instagram.... Uh thats easy I prefer ICS and there's plenty of apps with Filters.

When you share it via instagram it allows you to use the filters. Atleast it did for me. I was thinking about trying to flash to FC24 to see if it did anything but I guess it's not working for you either. Hmm, anyone wanna try on a GB build?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
instagram
Previous Thread Next Thread