Originally Posted by solarnz
I bring all the latest changes from our normal builds into the cornerstone builds.
I also keep cornerstone up to date.
Nothing has changed, I just would rather keep the normal build thread seperate from the cornerstone builds.
Yes, I agree with above....cheers for working on this awesome project
Most important updates I feel are;
1) stock browser works awesome in small pane EXCEPT many times when typing right into URL bar then pressing enter it opens up A SEPARATE stock browser app in the main pane....def a glitch
2) Google talk does not show bottom inch or two of conversations
(^I think these are important because they're Google apps)
3) maybe get a COUPLE game apps working? Practical ones like cananbalt?
4) getting normal desktop layout back after closing cornerstone. It stays squished in
5) implementation of switching panes. The usefulness and functionality of this rom will never be realized without being able to bring things from background to foreground
6) folders/dock inside the little panes'app drawers
7) im having immense wallpaper problems if i try to set any that aren't the default "wallpapers"
Sent from my Xoom using XDA