View Poll Results: Do you run this rom in Hybrid (both mods) in Phone, Tablet mod or Neither ?
Hybrid (sometimes phone sometimes tablet) 35 27.78%
Phone 23 18.25%
Tablet 54 42.86%
I don run this rom (please post why) no flaming! 14 11.11%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][UCLF6][Friday the 13th] The Hybrid RCVII is LIVE .

OP DAGr8

20th April 2012, 04:15 AM   |  #2181  
Thanks Meter: 26

328 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjusttim

2months

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

Big ooouchh! Thanks man.

20th April 2012, 04:32 AM   |  #2182  
Flag SoCal
Thanks Meter: 175

1,809 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ****x76

Big ooouchh! Thanks man.

Hopefully not.. But it has to be within a month of official ics

The Following User Says Thank You to itsjusttim For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 04:50 AM   |  #2183  
Flag Langley, BC
Thanks Meter: 225

133 posts
More
I'm getting crap HSPA speeds on telus/bell network 7 mb/s on stock rom and 2 mb/s max now any tips/suggestions?
20th April 2012, 06:24 AM   |  #2184  
Thanks Meter: 50

201 posts
Can't scroll through call history .. crashes every time.

Update: If you "clear" the call log, some entries disappear .. then you're able to scroll as expected.
Last edited by poorangus; 20th April 2012 at 06:27 AM. Reason: Update
20th April 2012, 07:52 AM   |  #2185  
Thanks Meter: 50

201 posts
I have noticed that manipulating the DPI affects positioning for one-handed operation.

Is anyone aware of an operating DPI that is an improvement over the default 320 while preserving the positioning of the phone, calculator, and pattern pads in one-handed mode?
20th April 2012, 11:25 AM   |  #2186  
Flag Kissimmee
Thanks Meter: 649

2,733 posts
More
So as soon as I took it of the charger this morning, systemui fc galore , no matter what I did wouldn't stop it and I went to restore alpha2 and reflash with fc fix and it gave me a md5 mismatch on my backup, does anyone know why the md5 mismatch? I used it yesterday and all I did was rename the folder in cwm folder in my sd to keep it organized.

RoloRacer on Seraphim ICS Note
20th April 2012, 12:22 PM   |  #2187  
Flag Central Valley, California
Thanks Meter: 60

270 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roloracer

So as soon as I took it of the charger this morning, systemui fc galore , no matter what I did wouldn't stop it and I went to restore alpha2 and reflash with fc fix and it gave me a md5 mismatch on my backup, does anyone know why the md5 mismatch? I used it yesterday and all I did was rename the folder in cwm folder in my sd to keep it organized.

I tried in the past to rename the backup folders as well and got the mismatch problem, I think it was Rocket42 who first pointed out for me that this may cause an md5 issue. In the future, you may do what I did and index them on a simple notepad sheet to avoid that problem. I was never able, even after restoring the original name of the folder, to get the backup file to work again after I got an md5 mismatch error with it. sorry.
20th April 2012, 01:20 PM   |  #2188  
Flag Raleigh
Thanks Meter: 51

256 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbquestion

I tried in the past to rename the backup folders as well and got the mismatch problem, I think it was Rocket42 who first pointed out for me that this may cause an md5 issue. In the future, you may do what I did and index them on a simple notepad sheet to avoid that problem. I was never able, even after restoring the original name of the folder, to get the backup file to work again after I got an md5 mismatch error with it. sorry.

Make sure the file name does not have a space in it. CWM has a problem with a space in the file name. I had the same issue and made sure I don't put a space in the file name and haven't had a problem since.
20th April 2012, 01:36 PM   |  #2189  
Flag Kissimmee
Thanks Meter: 649

2,733 posts
More
Thanks for both replies guys , I saw the space issue comment somewhere and I removed one I had in the name but haven't had time to test, will try and report later.

The Following User Says Thank You to roloracer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 03:52 PM   |  #2190  
Flag Mountlake Terrace, Washington
Thanks Meter: 51

544 posts
More
Odd.. I have done it several times, and had no problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbquestion

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread