Must Have App Review: AROMA File Manager

Here at XDA we spend a lot of time in our recoveries. Some of our tweaks, hacks, and mods require … more

New Forums Created for Windows 10 Development

Microsoft, looking to be a player in the game of giants with their recent announcement of … more

T-Mobile Expands Its LTE Network

T-Mobile US has announced moreLTE network expansion. The carrierwill provide asignal for the700 MHz band, … more

Kernel Source Available for HTC One M8

HTC pushed the Lollipop-based Sense update to the developer edition of the HTC One M8 just a couple … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Bought a used White Note ....hate White ..fixed it

OP tbong777

4th April 2012, 09:12 AM   |  #1  
tbong777's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Myrtle Beach
Thanks Meter: 351
 
2,120 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
The phone is conspicuous enough without it being "Apple white" as well.. I would have preferred a dark one. So I ordered a cheap black gel case until I got the skin decals in the mail today.....

Since I did not want to go through the trouble of a trade I found this site and they have some very nice skin decals. Especially since I don't like cases of any kind (or "screen protectors' for that matter).

They have matching lock screen jpg backgrounds as well (although I didn't go that far). The skins apply VERY easy and no bubbles and cheap enough to replace when they get eventually get messd up from carrying in pockets.

decalrus.com

FOR NOTE
Last edited by tbong777; 4th April 2012 at 09:16 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tbong777 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th April 2012, 03:54 PM   |  #2  
dekky18's Avatar
Member
Flag Pula
Thanks Meter: 9
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Please post some live pictures...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using hands...
4th April 2012, 04:34 PM   |  #3  
yiannisthegreek's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Edmonton
Thanks Meter: 198
 
1,877 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbong777

The phone is conspicuous enough without it being "Apple white" as well.. I would have preferred a dark one. So I ordered a cheap black gel case until I got the skin decals in the mail today.....

Since I did not want to go through the trouble of a trade I found this site and they have some very nice skin decals. Especially since I don't like cases of any kind (or "screen protectors' for that matter).

They have matching lock screen jpg backgrounds as well (although I didn't go that far). The skins apply VERY easy and no bubbles and cheap enough to replace when they get eventually get messd up from carrying in pockets.

decalrus.com

FOR NOTE

I have a white note as well but I LOVE IT!!! I have a black "CaseMate" barely there case on it and it has the perfect mix / contract of Black and White.

This thing is a SEXY BEAST!!!
4th April 2012, 07:46 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag singapore
Thanks Meter: 11
 
255 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
brought a few from them. Thanks for the link.
4th April 2012, 08:05 PM   |  #5  
tbong777's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Myrtle Beach
Thanks Meter: 351
 
2,120 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dekky18

Please post some live pictures...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using hands...

Here are some pics of the design I chose. The cut is good. My application a tad rushed LOL.... But NO bubbles. The way they design these decals makes installation easy, FAR easier than screen protectors which I stopped using a long time ago.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4131.JPG
Views:	756
Size:	223.5 KB
ID:	982653   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4130.JPG
Views:	695
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	982654   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4132.JPG
Views:	678
Size:	170.9 KB
ID:	982656  
The Following User Says Thank You to tbong777 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th April 2012, 08:13 PM   |  #6  
dekky18's Avatar
Member
Flag Pula
Thanks Meter: 9
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Looks cool, but i think gelaskins looks better but its more expensive.
Maybe ill order one skin
Tnx for the pics....

Sent from my N-7000 using hands...
5th April 2012, 07:31 AM   |  #7  
tbong777's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Myrtle Beach
Thanks Meter: 351
 
2,120 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dekky18

Looks cool, but i think gelaskins looks better but its more expensive.
Maybe ill order one skin
Tnx for the pics....

Sent from my N-7000 using hands...

Yeah Gelaskins do look better and the customization and the ability to use your own artwork or photos is cool, but my phone is not really a fashion statement. In fact I want to keep it low key which is the reason i am using a dark skin..(makes the phone appear smaller) I just wanted to cover up the white as cheap as possible and keep it reversible.
5th April 2012, 07:52 AM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
167 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Thanks for the site! I was looking a Gelskins myself, but 15 bucks seemed a little steep for some ink and gloss, and 2 weeks shipping? No thanks. I got myself 2 for the price of one at decalrus...mad awesome!
The Following User Says Thank You to smalmagal For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th April 2012, 09:57 AM   |  #9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Thanks for linking the site Now i can have a nice and white Note
5th April 2012, 06:25 PM   |  #10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
147 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by smalmagal

Thanks for the site! I was looking a Gelskins myself, but 15 bucks seemed a little steep for some ink and gloss, and 2 weeks shipping? No thanks. I got myself 2 for the price of one at decalrus...mad awesome!

I ordered with gelaskins on a Sunday and my skin was in my hands on a Thursday. Got a sweet ass garbage pail kids skin.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes