Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,368 Members 51,302 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bought a used White Note ....hate White ..fixed it

Tip us?

tbong777
Old
(Last edited by tbong777; 4th April 2012 at 08:16 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 336
Default Bought a used White Note ....hate White ..fixed it

The phone is conspicuous enough without it being "Apple white" as well.. I would have preferred a dark one. So I ordered a cheap black gel case until I got the skin decals in the mail today.....

Since I did not want to go through the trouble of a trade I found this site and they have some very nice skin decals. Especially since I don't like cases of any kind (or "screen protectors' for that matter).

They have matching lock screen jpg backgrounds as well (although I didn't go that far). The skins apply VERY easy and no bubbles and cheap enough to replace when they get eventually get messd up from carrying in pockets.

decalrus.com

FOR NOTE
SMART PHONE TEST
ATT since before Cingular
Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100

PhoeniX ROM V17.0
XXUENB2 Android 4.3
Galaxy Tab 3 8
Previous - N82,N95-2,N95-4, N97 iPhone 3GS, Captivate, SGSII i9100, Note N7000,Tab 2 7 P3100, Nexus 7
Tombo7777 -Ebay
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tbong777 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dekky18
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Please post some live pictures...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using hands...

yiannisthegreek
Old
Thanks Meter 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbong777 View Post
The phone is conspicuous enough without it being "Apple white" as well.. I would have preferred a dark one. So I ordered a cheap black gel case until I got the skin decals in the mail today.....

Since I did not want to go through the trouble of a trade I found this site and they have some very nice skin decals. Especially since I don't like cases of any kind (or "screen protectors' for that matter).

They have matching lock screen jpg backgrounds as well (although I didn't go that far). The skins apply VERY easy and no bubbles and cheap enough to replace when they get eventually get messd up from carrying in pockets.

decalrus.com

FOR NOTE
I have a white note as well but I LOVE IT!!! I have a black "CaseMate" barely there case on it and it has the perfect mix / contract of Black and White.

This thing is a SEXY BEAST!!!

Current Devices:

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy Note II (N7100) - 16G

Secondary Device: None at this time

Tablet: None at this time

Prior Devices:

Android - SGS, Nexus S, Infuse 4G, SGSII, Galaxy Nexus (x2), Galaxy Note, SGSIII

WM / WP7 - Omnia (still own), HD7, Lumia 900

Tablets - Xoom, Galaxy Tab 10.1

magickiller9
Old
Thanks Meter 11
brought a few from them. Thanks for the link.
Mobile history:
Nokia 2100,Samsung C5212, N73,N80, N85, N81, N95, N96,N97,N87, HTC Touch pro, Nokia 6500, Nokia 6800, HTC touch Diamond 2, LG Secret, Samsung Jet, Samsung Galaxy S, Motorola Milestone xt720, HTC Desire, HTC Desire HD, Apple iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S 3.

tbong777
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 336
Quote:
Originally Posted by dekky18 View Post
Please post some live pictures...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using hands...
Here are some pics of the design I chose. The cut is good. My application a tad rushed LOL.... But NO bubbles. The way they design these decals makes installation easy, FAR easier than screen protectors which I stopped using a long time ago.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4131.JPG
Views:	744
Size:	223.5 KB
ID:	982653   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4130.JPG
Views:	685
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	982654   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4132.JPG
Views:	667
Size:	170.9 KB
ID:	982656  
SMART PHONE TEST

PhoeniX ROM V17.0
XXUENB2 Android 4.3
Galaxy Tab 3 8
Previous - N82,N95-2,N95-4, N97 iPhone 3GS, Captivate, SGSII i9100, Note N7000,Tab 2 7 P3100, Nexus 7
Tombo7777 -Ebay
The Following User Says Thank You to tbong777 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dekky18
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Looks cool, but i think gelaskins looks better but its more expensive.
Maybe ill order one skin
Tnx for the pics....

Sent from my N-7000 using hands...

tbong777
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 336
Quote:
Originally Posted by dekky18 View Post
Looks cool, but i think gelaskins looks better but its more expensive.
Maybe ill order one skin
Tnx for the pics....

Sent from my N-7000 using hands...
Yeah Gelaskins do look better and the customization and the ability to use your own artwork or photos is cool, but my phone is not really a fashion statement. In fact I want to keep it low key which is the reason i am using a dark skin..(makes the phone appear smaller) I just wanted to cover up the white as cheap as possible and keep it reversible.
SMART PHONE TEST

PhoeniX ROM V17.0
XXUENB2 Android 4.3
Galaxy Tab 3 8
Tombo7777 -Ebay

smalmagal
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Thanks for the site! I was looking a Gelskins myself, but 15 bucks seemed a little steep for some ink and gloss, and 2 weeks shipping? No thanks. I got myself 2 for the price of one at decalrus...mad awesome!
The Following User Says Thank You to smalmagal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

morvag86
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Thanks for linking the site Now i can have a nice and white Note

madfatter
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by smalmagal View Post
Thanks for the site! I was looking a Gelskins myself, but 15 bucks seemed a little steep for some ink and gloss, and 2 weeks shipping? No thanks. I got myself 2 for the price of one at decalrus...mad awesome!
I ordered with gelaskins on a Sunday and my skin was in my hands on a Thursday. Got a sweet ass garbage pail kids skin.